It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 30/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation........................................thanks for waiting........................here we go..................


 

 

Upon hearing the location, Minho’s body and mind freeze, feels like being splashed with cold water.  Totally dumbfounded Minho can just manage to lean his back against the chair and breathe rapidly – bending his head down with both hands holding it; he carelessly grasps at the part where his heart is – a way of steadying his heart that is beating so fast. Thus in a forcibly condition, he maintains his composure and raises his head up and asks…

 

Minho:             Boss… hhhmm…
                        (breathes hard) what is the name of the mother company
                        am gonna be working for…?

Kang Ta:         It is a company under KPK Enterprise…
                        called Perfect Engineering & Design Company…
                        the company is located inside the headquarter of the mother company,
                        it is in Paris. It is rather a huge enormous place…
                        more like a city in itself… my god… just between the two of us …
                        I always get excited when there is invitation for me to attend a conference there…
                        I heard that the new owner of the company is a very young person.

But unfortunately just like Mr. JP Owen, he is invisible to the public eyes.
I do understand the reason why…
Honestly, it has been my dream to meet this new CEO…
I heard he is way better than Mr. Owen…
as he has been the one managing - prior to taking over the new position,
almost 80% of the total companies of Mr. JP Owen…

Do you know Minho just how many companies
Mr. Owen has..? and that, the young CEO has been handling?

 

Minho:             (fully astounded can utter a single word due to being overwhelmed by 
                        the information he is hearing just manages to speak)

                        Ha?!!

Kang Ta:         over 5,000 companies or more than….
                        (covers his mouth)
including ours…
                        can you just imagine how many they are …
                        I myself is having a hard time managing two companies
                        at the same time and compare to …
                        oh… And his name is Mr. Mikho… has been handling thousands???
                        Aahhh….

 

 

All the time that Minho’s Boss is talking – Minho is shaking so hard… due to the fact that he does not know how extreme Kibum and his family are until now. All these informations have been kept from him secret even by his parents though he also just know bit and pieces of Kibum’s participation in their parents and grandfather’s business.

He is flabbergasted and could not decipher everything that is going on – he feels dizzy that right now, if it would not appear being rude; he would have wanted to get out and shout at the top of his lungs…. But at this moment, he is aware that the only thing to do is to listen to what his boss is speaking…

 

And did you know that even the time…
I heard from a reliable source that at the time…
he was still co-managing Mr. Owen’s businesses…
Mr. Mikho also owns businesses of his own more than or
almost the same number Mr. Owen’s previously owned…
(shakes his head)… his person… I always dream of meeting him…
If I meet him then my life is complete….
He must be an awesome person… I wonder how he looks like…
I heard his age is below 20… my… how super brilliant…

(looks at Minho and gasps) Minho, are you alright? Hey… Minho??
(gets up from his chair and goes concernedly to Minho and pats the latter’s shoulder) Minho… Minho??

 

Minho:             (panting) Boss…
                        (stuttering) ca..can I go ou…out for just a minute…
                        I will be back… please…

Kang Ta:         (shocked to see Minho’s sweating stature and breathing hard, simply nods)
                        Minho… sure… go…but are you ok??

Minho:             (nods) ye..yes sir….
                        (bows and goes out of the room)…

 

 

Minho courteously goes out of the room and upon closing his boss’s room – in wide strides and breathing so hard walks towards the building top roof area thus when he reaches the area; he instantly opens his mouth to shout but where only muffled by chokes and tears running down his cheeks. He sits in a precarious manner, cries so hard and mumbles…

 

“Kibummie… Bummie… my god….
I don’t know how to feel… I am choking to the point of losing my breath…
Are you happy?... Thank you for watching over me...?”

 

 

He walks towards the secured rail part area overlooking the beautiful city view, he relieves himself watching wonderful sights and breathing fresh air as if like detoxicating from a mixed up emotions then after closes his eyes trying to imagine meeting Kibum after so many years being apart…

After several minutes, he goes back to the office of his superior – who is so concerned about his condition asking…

 

Kang Ta:         Minho… is everything alright with you…?
                        I don’t want to ask what is upsetting you however my concern is –
                        make yourself always in a very good mindset and be courageous enough...
                        to accept things that will come your way regardless whether good or bad.

 

Minho:             Thank you very much Boss…. I apologize for making you worry…
                        I was just taken aback but I am definitely alright now…

 

Kang Ta:         (smiles) Ok… good… so prepare yourself, finish whatever pending jobs you have here…
                        I will allow you to take two days off before your departure and hhmmm...
                        make sure to give a party for everyone…
                        my goodness Minho…!
                        you sure are one lucky person to be sent to the headquarters...
                        but I am very happy coz you are really good...
                        and very hardworking plus your works are outstanding…
                        nice job…congratulations…

 

Minho:             (embarrassed by the praises, blushes) Thank you boss… I will then… 
                        (bows) thank you again… may I go now…

Kang Ta:         (waves hand outward) sure… sure …
                        and let me know if you are done with everthing…

Minho:             (nods) sure boss…

 

 

Minho, Jonghyun, Yuri - Paris

 

The couple - Jonghyun and Yuri - decides to go with Minho since Jonghyun has a pending job offer in Paris courtesy of Minho’s mother.

Their flight is scheduled tomorrow morning and all three are currently busy preparing and packing their things. Jonghyun out of the blue decides to look at the entirety of the Choi’s house for another glimpse and in so doing, by chance passes by Taemin’s room – though he knew from the very start that it has been locked up but then again for no reason he wants to try opening the room again. Thus, now facing Taemin’s room door, he stands and breathes hard and positions his right hand on the door knob – pushes down – gasps when the door opens…

Feeling nervous and excited at the same time, he opens the door and checks the surrounding for any alienated atmosphere. Feeling secured, he enters Taemin’s room, surprised to see how organized and well-designed it is, pretty different from Minho’s set-up. He chuckles in amusement and checks the area, feeling amazed of how creatively decorated Taemin’s room is – walks silently then suddendly falls his on the bed gaping thereby creating a heavy thud impact. As a result of his heavy fall -  an envelop slips on the floor that immediately catches his attention.

He checks on the envelope for curiosity sake and surprised to see the name of Minho written on it; he quickly picks it up and in his excitement, goes out of the room to see Minho….

 

Jonghyun:       (panting) Minho!!

Minho:             (turns to look at Jonghyun) Yes hyung?!

Jonghyun:       I have something to show you?

Minho:             (raises his eyebrows) hhhmmm what exactly is it hyung?

Jonghyun:       (hands over the envelope) Here…. 
                        For you…

Minho:             (in a query tone) Me?
                        From who?

Jonghyun:       (shakes his head) Pabo Minho!!
                        How would you know until you open it…

Minho:             Where did you find it?

Jonghyun:       (covering his mouth, mumbling) hhhmmm…. Taemin’s room….
                        (raises his hand – gesturing a stop sign) Sorry…

Minho:             (gasps) Hyung…. Aaaiisshh…

Jonghyun:       (sits on the bed and sulks) well… I think after you have read that letter...
                        you will thank me… so read!!

Minho:             (shakes his head) aaahhh…. Hyung… you are crazy… fine….
                        I will read it…

 

 

 

 Page 4 Chapter 30 Ends here................................................next page please.........................thanks.....