It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 29/Page 12/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation........................................................here we go.............let's continue.................


 

 

 

Both Parents’ State of Affairs…

 

 

En route to the place of their destination in a sunny wonderful morning, Sooyoung and Leeteuk could not stop wondering where they are going as no information even a tidbit of it was not and up to this point been told. The only information they received from Jessica was that it will definitely be fun and exciting.

 

They remain quiet and just content themselves watching and observing things while inside the car heading to a place of their final point. And when they are near to the location and both having no idea where the place is, Leeteuk and Sooyoung suddenly gasp having to see coming near to a castle. They both look at each other in wonder, why they are going to a palace… that Leeteuk could not resist asking Sooyoung…

 

Leeteuk:          Dear…. Are thinking what I am thinking right now?

Sooyoung:       (nods) Teukkie… yeah… I mean why are we approaching a castle… but dear honestly…
                        I kind of give up asking… and hhhmm.. just taking things as they come…
                        but seriously…. A castle?

Leeteuk:          (nods and gapes) yeah… a castle…. A castle…. Why going to a castle…

Sooyoung:       (chuckling seeing her husband overwhelmed by the situation)
                        Darling… your mouth is hanging…

Leeteuk:          (quickly closes his mouth) oooppss sorry…. I mean Soo… I am just… like wondering….

 

 

Then making their wonder a reality, when the car enters the palace gate, both of them are currently under an overwhelming condition on a higher scale that what they can only afford to do is look at each other again, gasp and speak…

 

Sooyoung:       (nervously excited voice) Teukkie….hhhmmm… we are entering now….

Leeteuk:          (nods) hhmmm…

Sooyoung:       (panicking voice) Teukkie…. Wow….

Leeteuk:          (gapes) aaahhh…

Sooyoung:       Teukkie… Teukkie…. I think I am going to have a heart attack…

Leeteuk:          (nods) oookkkayyy…

Sooyoung:       (closes her eyes) aaahh… let me close my eyes… I think we are just dreaming…

Leeteuk:          (takes a deep breath and exhales loudly then says) yeah…. Aaahhh… I think so too…..

 

 

Reaching the palace would still take thirty minutes of travel that unconsciously; they both fall asleep due to tiredness so that after a while without knowing they have already reach the final place. Park, the person in charge of them looks at them wondering whether to wake them up, thus decides not to but instead goes out of the car and calls Jessica and Heechul to inform that they have arrived but does not leave them.

 

After awhile Jessica and Heechul arrive and sees Park, who bows upon seeing them. Jessica carefully and noiselessly opens the car door and check on the two still sleeping couple, she smiles then asks Park to drive the car inside the palace through the wide VIP lift intended for vehicles. Jessica saying…

 

 

Jessica:           Park, please lead them inside their place and leave them be…
                        Just make sure you don’t lock the door, alright?
                        By the way, leave this letter inside the car and make sure too that you place it somewhere
                        easy to spot…

Park:               Certainly, your highness…

 

Jessica:           (who cringes upon hearing how she is being addressed, says) hhmm…
                        (thinks twice but decides)… Fine, you may address me that way….
                        Ms. Jessica would have been alright but I know both Majesty King and Queen would not
                        like anyone to address me casually….aaahhh…
                        (looks at Heechul)… Honey… I have to get used to this… “highness makes my head in
                        real mess”…aaiisshh..
                        (looks at Park and says)
Park, you may go now… 
                       (takes a deep breath watching Park leaves)…

Aaahh… This is really annoying
(smiles)
but never mind, I am just so happy and ecstatic that Eonnie and Teukkie are here… Oh I can’t wait for them to see us…
(Makes an “O” mouth shape) Oh…. My gosh… I wonder how they will react… Honey
(giggles)..
my .. I am so excited…

 

Heechul:          (chuckling at his wife behavior, says) Honey, you really want to watch their surprised
                        faces, are you?

Jessica:           (pouts) and who taught me the idea about it?

Heechul:          (chuckles) sorry…Honey…he he he… anyway, let them take the rest first, I know for sure
                        they are tired very much…
                        My worry is… I hope they don’t get scared once they are awake…

Jessica:           (smiles) oh don’t worry about that….
                        Did you see that I gave a note to Park to put it inside the car…
                        So that they would not be surprised once they wake up…

Heechul:          (nods) oh… yeah… therefore Hon… let’s just wait for them and for the meantime…
                        We can ask the Mr. Taeyang and Ms. Joonie to join us for welcoming Eonnie and Hyung…

 

 

Afternoon comes, Leeteuk and Sooyoung have finally wakened and both in a dizzy feeling from sleeping, both hold hands and look around feeling nervous saying…

 

Sooyoung:       (fidgeting) Darling, I know we are already here at Heechul and Jessicas’ place... 
                        but where the heck are we…

Leeteuk:          (look worried) yeah… I am wondering too… 
                        (looks more intently at the surroundings) Dear… this place is so huge….so huge….
                        This room size is like our  more than our house size …
                         I mean what is this, where are we… 
                        (looks down and sees the note, calls attention of Sooyoung and points at it)
                        Dear… look there is a note..

Sooyoung:       (looks at where Leeteuk is pointing at and nods) get it dear… and read it for me please…

 

 

Thus, Leeteuk gets the note and reads the content…

 

Dear Teukkie and Eonnie,

 

Don’t worry... both of you are safe…
We just let you rest coz on you way here both of you have gone to sleep...
We didn’t want to wake you up – we know you were tired…

Anyway, be calm and relax yourself…
This room will be your temporary place for the meantime...
It is fully equipped with the basic things you need and of course technologically advanced too…

We will come to get you at dinner time. Be ready… and by the way…
Welcome home….

 

Love lots… Jessica and Heechul

 

 

Sooyoung:       (nods) So… I think we have rested quite enough…
                         And it is now almost near to dinner time… 
                        Dear… I will go take a shower to freshen myself up…

Leeteuk:          (nods) Fine then… I will do next….
                        But wait I want to see where the shower room is… 
                        (curious she follows Sooyoung)…

 

Sooyoung:       (chuckling) you are so silly… find then… but we have to find it coz this place is just huge…
                        It is basically an all in one facilities..

Leeteuk:          (nods) yeah…

 

 

So the couple does an ocular inspection of the place, gasping and sighing how unparalleled is the place and after several minutes they have found the shower thus gasps upon seeing how intricately beautiful it is…

 

Sooyoung:       (gaping) Dear…my god… this bathroom is so exquisite…
                        Have not seen anything like it…oh…
                        (thinks) this looks like their place in Paris…whoaaa…

Leeteuk:          (nods) exactly… so extraordinary…. Oh… look...
                        (points at gender with distinction bathrooms) dear… we can bathe at the same time…
                        This has separate bathrooms according to gender… awesome… just like hotels…

Sooyoung:       (nods) so let’s bathe… they might be waiting for us already…

 

 

Dressed in very casual elegant clothes, as instructed, they wait for someone to come and go and get them. Very nervous and excited, they end up holding hands and continuously entertaining themselves touring the whole place. After about 30 minutes, a soothing to the ear doorbell tune sounds making Sooyoung and Leeteuk both catching their breath and look at each other; both approach the door then Sooyoung opens it… and get a shock of a lifetime… when Jessica appears beaming widely….saying…

 

Jessica:           (greeting Sooyoung loudly and immediately hugs the latter)
                        EONNNIEEE!!! WELCOME HOME!!!

Heechul:          (smiling, greets Leeteuk then hugs him)
                        HYUNG!! WELCOME HOME!!

 

 

 

Page 12 Chapter 29 Ends here...........................................next page please............