It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 25/Page 14/14)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..............................................................my last page for Chapter 25....


 

 

Key dazed and confused could not speak a single word and becomes utterly dumbfounded of Taemin’s confession for him feels a pang of sadness in his heart, he puts his hands near to his heart… he had no idea how the other has loved him all this time and at the same time admires how brave, earnest and completely honest Taemin is. Without uttering a word, Kibum embraces Taemin really tight and endlessly rubs the latter’s back to comfort him and smiles at the same time staring at what the other has given him…and says…

 

Kibum:             (breathes heavily and says) Taeminnie… this is so cute…

Taemin:           (releases their hug and smiles) hi hi … cute no? A rabbit kissing a strawberry plushie… I
                        bought two (hics) plushies actually coz the rabbit and the strawberry… I changed what the
                        rabbit was kissing – it was a carrot….(pouts) it was not good so there I changed it with a
                        strawberry one…(laughs and giggles)…

Kibum:             (touched by Taemin’s gesture) gosh Baby Taeminnie you are just so adorable… come
                        (hugs him more tightly)…

Taemin:           Thanks Key…(hics)… I am very happy (hics) you like it…(hics)…  Key?

 

 

Then Kibum gives Taemin a peck however Taemin locks his hands on the other’s nape and back-head to press their heads deeper. And Kibum gasp thus Taemin seizes the opportunity and tenderly devours Key’s lips – the latter just simply gives in and allows Taemin to kiss him. Taemin nibbles each of his lips deliciously which makes Kibum surprised thinking how he could not imagine the other so young but so experienced and mature for his age…Kibum smiles…

 

Then after Taemin gives him a kiss-pop and smiles…saying…

“Thank you very much Key… I will keep this in my memory and shall be back for more in the future…come let’s go back”

 

Kibum smiles at Taemin’s proposition and holds his hand but the other does his famous Koala hug but not on the side but front body hug, Kibum could not help but laugh…

 

So the moment has come to leave when Taeyang tells them to get ready and board the plane…all of them become silent and look at each other….and for the last time… each of them gives their hug tightly; Sooyoung and Jessica cry endlessly while Taemin clings to Kibum and does not let go… so Kibum carrying Taemins asks Taeyang to guide the Choi family up to the tarmac…

 

When they reach the area, Kibum pats on Taemin’s back and says…

 

“Taeminnie…off you go….it is time for me to go too…”

gets no response but just hears hiccups… Kibum’s chest tightens but controls his self…and calls again…

 

“Taeminnie… come on…I will be seeing you around alright… I will wait for you to grow up so we can have more fun….alright?”

at this Taemin’s wet face looks at Kibum and nods silently – releasing his hug and goes down… Next, Sooyoung and Leeteuk give each their farewell hug to Kibum…

 

Thus after, Heechul, Jessica and Kibum with heavy feelings start to ascend on the ladder – both continuously exchanging goodbye waves at Sooyoung, Leeteuk and Taemin… reaching the plane’s entrance door – the Kim’s stops and looks at the Choi’s and smiles…

 

Much to their surprise when a man suddenly gets up on the ladder frightening all of them and tightly hugs Kibum…

Kibum startled for a second but unconsciously smiles as he is familiar with this man’s scent, he says…

 

“Minnie…. So you came after all…thank you”

Just like that after hearing Kibum’s last word, Minho nods, who all this while has his head down then after Kibum lifts Minho’s face and  they look at each other with sort of a mutual understanding then Kibum smiles at him. What happens next is when Minho just for one last time, hugs Kibum tightly and lowers his face and hurriedly goes down and runs away as fast as he could from the runway and disappears – leaving those who have witnessed the scene in shock and speechless except Kibum who says…

 

“See you Taeminnie, be healthy always… I love you”

Then, Kibum enters the plane followed by Heechul and Jessica… and the plane door slowly closes… and gradually the pilot starts to maneuver taking it to the assigned runway…

 

Meanwhile, Taemin…coming back around… says…

“Key hyung…Key hyung….No… Key hyung… (walks toward the moving plane)…No… Key hyung (runs) Key hyung… (runs and runs)

and sees Kibum at the window pane looking at him smiling and waving at him…

Thus Taemin shouts…

 

“KEY …. I LOVE YOU!!! I PROMISE I WILL FOLLOW YOU…”

And waves hard…tears endlessly streaming…

 

 

Meanwhile inside the washroom….Minho’s heart is dying…

 

“Bummie….Bummie… I love you… I love you so much… Bummie… I will find you Bummie… I will look for you…no matter what it takes…”

cries in a whizzing manner…

 

 

 

Chapter 25 Ends Here...............................thanks everyone...........................