It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 24/Page 28/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................................cheekyhere we go....


 

 

All of them especially Minho and Taemin are shocked when pretty ladies as well as guys walk towards Kibum asking for autographs and pictures – Minho stands up heading for Kibum however is stopped by Sooyoung and Leeteuk.  Taeyang and the in-house security personnel gather to control the gathering crowd while Heechul, Jessica and company are deeply worried and trying to manage their concerns by trusting Taeyang and fearfully watching the whole scene happening – much to their surprise, Kibum calmly accommodate everyone’s request without complaining and a face without showing any sign of repulsiveness.

 

Taeyang informs the crowd that taking pictures via camera and mobile shots are not allowed consequently, Kibum smiles at the crowd communicating through his eyes about the request of not taking pictures of him – the crowd without any objection altogether nods and accordingly behaves, thus, Kibum grants signing autographs. Meanwhile the watching party, gazes at him graciously smiling, signing autographs and communicating with them - answering to questions.  Heechul, Jessica, Sooyoung and Leeteuk look at each other deeply amused. While Minho and Taemin walk towards their mother and Jessica expressing resentment and protectiveness saying…

 

Taemin:           Mom, Aunt Jessica is there a way we can stop these people – Bummie is going to be worn
                        out after awhile… look… he is already sweating due to people swarming around him…

Minho:             (whispering to her mother) *** Mom, I don’t like these girls hording … and Mom, look even
                        guys are crazy over him… can we stop it*** (turns to face Jessica with the same distressed 
                        vibe)
Aunt Jessica… Bummie could be hurt…

 

Jessica and Sooyoung silently laughing at Minho and Taemins’ reactions say…

 

Sooyoung:       (whispering back at Minho) ***Don’t be so jealous… you are so obvious*** (and says) 
                        Nnnaahh… Bummie can handle it… look at him – so relax…

Jessica:           (chuckling) I can sense … jealousy in the atmosphere… don’t you think Sooyoung?

Sooyoung:       (teasing indirectly at both her kids) yeah… yeah… Jessie… I am so hurt…  ggrrr…

Jessica:           (crunches her face) yeah me too… ggrr…. (gets the hands of Sooyoung and says) come
                        on… lets stop these girls and guys crowding at Bummie (and suddenly stops) just 
                        kidding…. My dear cuties… just watch… Bummie can handle that… Just so you know…
                        there will be a lot coming…. So get used to it… this is reality… gosh…am so proud…

Sooyoung:       (sighs and beams) yeah…. I think I need to apply as Bummie’s Personal Manager….what
                        do you think sis?

Jessica:           (giggles) Why not?

  

 

Minho and Taemin in full shock towards their reactions ended up squatting on the floor while painfully watching Kibum being continuously mobbed by infatuated people.  When everything is on a low down scale condition, a sudden pack of people from the inside of the hotel come rushing towards Kibum’s way – in this condition, Heechul and the rest especially Taeyang start to panic. Jessica suddenly but calmly preventing to create a scene, calls on the Hotel President and within a matter of minutes, a Brit young guy by the name of Peter comes rushing towards her however Jessica makes a hint to act peacefully saying…

 

Jessica:           (whispering) ***Mr. Peter, call on the in-house guards quick… my son, Bummie is going to
                        be packed endlessly by these people, however do it politely and don’t mention to anyone of
                        Bummie being my son, ok?***

Peter:              (nods and responds softly) ***Yes Ms. Jessica*** (and hurriedly does what is instructed of 
                        him)

  

 

All of them are alarmed but maintained a peaceful atmosphere especially Heechul and Leeteuk who immediately stride toward Jessica and company’s location. Jessica watching Heechul panicking holds his hand and says…

 

Jessica:           Honey, everything is under control don’t worry. I have already called Peter to take care of it
                        as soon as possible…

Heechul:          (breathes in deeply in relief) Thanks sweetie… I hope he is alright…

Sooyoung:       (smiles) He is, don’t worry… look at him – still so composed, probably learning to get the
                        hack of it… Guys take this; Bummie is soon to be the Head of Mr. Owen’s and some of
                        yours businesses – imagine him in the limelight…when that day comes… oh my god…

Jessica:           I don’t think it is going to happen (shakes her head) I can’t handle Bummie being followed
                        by and harassed…

  

At the same time, Kibum and Taeyang trapped in a frenzy condition try to at least do their best to be calm as possible – Kibum, on seeing more people heading his way, looks at Taeyang and secretly hints to come closer…

 

Kibum:             Mr. Taeyang, please block half of my body for cover – thanks…

Taeyang:         (doing as instructed, moves and says) Is this alright?

Kibum:             (smiles) Yes, Mr. Taeyang…

 

Suddenly their discussion is temporarily stopped when the requested in-house hotel guards arrive to help in stabilizing the situation; they politely and quietly disperse the eagerly people crowding Kibum – accomplishing the task, at this instant, create a wide passageway for Kibum and Taeyang to pass through – making all of them as well as Jessica and company stunned and dazed as he walks through it…

Jessica and the rest look at each other next, Sooyoung unable to control her excitement says,

 

Sooyoung:       !! Oops sorry… sis, just look at Bummie… am I the only one taken under spell or
                        something?

Heechul:          Honey… (murmuring)… Honey… look at Bummie…

Jessica:           (in awe) floating?....

Leeteuk:          (gaping) wwhhooaa… is he some kind of…

Minho:             (dumbfounded) wwwoooww…

Taemin:           (sighs and says) Bummie is really something… captivating…. (looks at Minho) Hyung?
                        Hyung…. Your mouth…. Drippin....

Minho:             (looks at Taemin) aaiisshh… Taemin-ah…

 

 

Page 28 Chapter 24 Ends here..................frownindecisioncryingwwaaahhh...was supposed to finish 3 pages but kind of zzzzzzz ...thanks ..be back..