prologue

That, Which Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As one grows up, one also tends to grow out of the childhood things such as hobbies, music preferences, or even the juvenile crushes. Oftentimes, we realize just how stupid we were back then for paying too much attention to things not really worth our time. However, some things do end up being exceptions.

Sometimes, some things just don't really change, don't really die.

Sometimes, it's also us who choose to hold on. Just take a look at your room and maybe you'll find a diary in there from your high school days. Maybe you keep items like tickets to the best shows you've been to, a program leaflet to your first recital, or maybe an old stuffed toy that you couldn't sleep without.

One Sunday afternoon, Krystal realized the drawback of being too sentimental. That sometimes, when you're holding on to too much, your arms are going to give out because of the weight it could not anymore carry.

"Wait a second, holding on? Arms? Give out? What?" frowned her friend on the other line. "Krys, you're rambling. I didn't get any of that, sorry."

Barely having the energy to roll her eyes, Krystal just exhaled all her pent up frustration for the past nine years in one breath, and Chanyeol on the other hand feared for his life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter