Disappointment

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So..." Sehun mumbles. "You just went to a date with that jerk but you didn't tell me?"
"We were just watching movies together, Hun." You explains. "He says he won't sign my form if I didn't--"
"So he threatened you?" Sehun asks, his voice becomes deep. You know how Sehun becomes mad and you don't like the idea.
"He did not."
"You like him."
"What? no way!" You pause, realizing you just exclaimed at him. "Sorry, I mean.. He's just.. We're just--"
"Baby." He calls, your heart flutters a bit because he rarely calls you with that. "He's the one who kissed you that night, not you. You were just drunk, but he pulled you back. What kind of guy will kiss a stranger when he's totally not drunk?"
You widen your eyes, not expecting any of his words. "So you're saying he's a bad guy?"
"I'm telling you because I'm your best friend."
"No, Sehun, you're just being selfish." You murmur at him. "I have the right to decide whether I want to date someone or not."
"So do I." He insists.
"No you don't, and I've never complain or say anything if you date those girls--"
"We're not talking about that anymore, Sweetheart."
"--and even when you played with my feelings years ago."
"Okay, cut it off." He mutters. "I'm done. Good night."
"Sehun--"

Sehun leaves you as soon as you regret the words that just came out of your mouth. You should've known that Sehun never likes to talk about anything in the past, especially the past between him and you, because it will make the relationship between both of you more complicated and awkward. Sadly, you just did, and you're aware that you're hurting him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter