First Date and Jealously?

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Baekhyun means by a date is watching a movie together. The moment you're arrived at the cinema, some girls are looking at both of you, more like envious. You look at your senior and notice that he actually looks so boyfriend-ish with his style right now.

"Chanyeol's supposed to watch a movie together with me today, but he's been busy lately." He tells without you asking. "We watch movies quite often on weekend."
"Are you gay?" You blurt out, and you quickly regret it. "I mean--you guys seem really close--I'm sorry, just forget it!"
He laughes, and somehow you found the way he laughes is adorable. "Well, if I'm gay I wouldn't have any interest on you."
You're just speechless hearing his last words. Did he just say he's interested with you?
"Pick one, action or thriller?" He asks, as if what he says before means nothing.
You shrug. "I'm okay with anything as long as it's not a mellow movie." 
"Well, I just don't want you to get scared or anything If I picked thriller--"
"Thriller is okay, I've watched them alot with Sehun."
He rolls his eyes. "Just a friend, you said?"
"What?"
"Nevermind." He murmurs. "Let's go, it's starting in 15 minutes."


It's only the first 30 minutes of the movie yet you've yawned at least for the eighth time. You feel sleepy because yesterday you slept quite late--you can't even feel the thrill on the thriller because the sleepiness hits you so bad.

"I don't think he's the murderer." Baekhyun whispers in the middle of the movie. "Isn't it too obvious--"
He turns his head to you just to found your head falls unintentionally onto his shoulder. You're already sleeping peacefully and you can't see a small curve forms on Baekhyun's lips. You can't hear anything anymore since you've gotten into a deep sleep, and one thing you're sure of, it feels so comfortable.

You haven't got your sense completely at the end of the movie, but you slightly hear somebody whispers in your ears.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

You blink your eyes. Once, twice, and you finally realized that your head is still on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Seriously, who could fall asleep in the middle of thriller movie?" 

"I-I'm sorry." You mutter. "I was really sleepy and.. I'm sorry, your shoulder must be hurt."
He moves h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter