He's Not a High Schooler

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of your third semester has just started.

After that embarrassing night, you seem to get over it and pretend there was nothing happened. Not saying that you totally forget it, but at least you're over it. The weird thing is that you actually still remember every single detail even if you were half drunk that night--you can still feel how good the kiss was. 

However, it's not like you're going to meet that high schooler again so you decided to move on.

"What's up kisser girl?" You get annoyed at how your best friend called you. Oh Sehun walks next to you and casually link his arm around your neck just like how he usually does.
"You know I hate being reminded about that, Sehun." You roll your eyes. "And stop holding me like this, people will mistaken us as a couple."
"But they already did?" Sehun still put his arm around you, his chin rest on the top of your head. "And I like it."
"I don't."
"What? You don't want your ex mistaken about us?"
"I said don't mention about--"
"HONEY!"
You don't need to turn your head to see the one who called you. The one who caused you trouble, Kim Jongin.
"Glad that three of us are in the same class again." He smirks at you playfully.
"It's because both of you ALWAYS apply for the same course as me." You reply.
Sehun let out a soft chuckle. "Let's stick together, sweetheart."

You sigh. This semester is just gonna be as tough as before.


"Mrs. Kim want to see me." You say as you pack your bag. Your class today has just finished.
"Why?" Sehun asks. "You did great the last semester, right?"
"Dunno. Well, at least I did much better than you." You tease.
"Hey!"
"I'm heading, you don't need to wait for me."
"Want me to accompany you?" He offers.
"I'm not a baby, Sehunah."
"Still, what if that witch says something that will hurt my precious girl?" He pouts. 
"I'll be fine, just wait for me outside."
He ruffles your hair softly since your head is only reach his shoulder. You have to admit that the height difference between you guys is cute.
"Good luck, kiddo. Don't cry, okay?"
You roll your eyes again at him. "Who's the real kiddo here?"


There you are, sitting in Mrs. Kim's office. She's your homeroom lecturer, as well as the strikest lecturer in your faculty. The atmosphere itself is tense already when she's around. You are actually nervous although you told Sehun you're okay. What if you fail your grades? But that's impossible, you had seen the result long time ago and it's good.

"So..." She opens up the conversation, the way she speaks flinch you a bit. "You're doing all great with your grades last semester."
You nod slowly. "I.. I guess."
"It's not easy to get all A for two semesters. Good job." 
"Thank you." You mutter, deep down you hope that's all she needs to say.
"Unfortunately, good grades aren't enough to graduate, young lady." She states.
You blink your eyes confusedly. "Umm.. Pardon?"
"I have seen your data for the last two semesters, and you got no experience in college activities, especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter