Sehun's Confession

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up in the morning with a big smile on your face. Not because it's weekend and you don't have to go to university, but because of Baekhyun on your side. He becomes the first one you see after waking up, and it makes you so happy.

He's still sleeping peacefully, so you decide to a little bit.

 

"Baekhyunnieeeeee~" You whisper on his small ear. "Wake up."

"Mmmh, five minutes baby." He murmurs. You just can't help to think that he really looks like a sleepy puppy, and it's freakin cute.

"Are you sure?" You kiss his ear lightly, then to his side of forehead, his eyes, his nose, and his cheek.

"Hey, it tickles..."

"I won't stop if you won't wake up--AH!"
You gasp when he suddenly gets up and push you to the bed. Seeing his face up close, your heart beat increases just naturally.

"You want me to remind you what happened last night, hm?" He smirks and you blush unintentionally. 

"I-I'm..."

Baekhyun quickly kisses you to shut you up and he pulls away after. "Don't think that I'll let you go again after this, okay sweetie?"


He's really such a tease.


Just remembering what happened last night causes butterflies in your stomach. After both of you went back, the party was eventually over, and it seemed like Sehun fell asleep while playing video games with Chanyeol, so Baekhyun took you home instead. But what happened after that wasn't really your intention.

It was your first time, and you had no regret at all that you lost it for Baekhyun.

 

Your phone suddenly rings and pull you back from all imagination. You're a bit surprised when you see the name on it. Sehun.


"Hun?" You answer casually, but silently feeling guilty to him for some reason.

"Where were you last night? I woke up at Chanyeol hyung's house and you're already disappeared. You didn't even wake me up?"

"I'm sorry, I went home already."

"Did Jongin take you home?" He asks on the other side.

You sigh. Should you just tell Sehun right now about everything?

Baekhyun who sits next to you looks at you with curious face, and you mouth to him, "It's Sehun."

"Sweetheart, answer me." Sehun's tone becomes cold all of sudden. "Did Jongin take you home?"

"No, I.. I actually went home with Baekhyun sunbae."

"What? Why?" He blurts out. You can hear disappointment and a little bit of anger. 

"Look, Sehunah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter