The Beginning

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost two weeks since you last met Baekhyun and heard his confession at the samgyeopsal restaurant. Well, it sounds too confident to say that it is a confession, and the fact that Baekhyun hasn't even try to contact you for the past two weeks make everything more complicated.

You don't even know what pulled him that day. He's just... Kind of blurt it out and leave it just like that. 

But a call from Chanyeol today totally changes your mood.


"It's me." He says with a lower voice on the other side.

"Sunbae? Is there anything I could help?"

He chuckles. "What's with the formality? And yeah, I was wondering."

"About what?"

"If you could come with us tonight."

"Wait, what?" You blink your eyes confusedly. "Come where? And who are 'us'?"

"To my house-wait,don't think about it in a negative way. It's weekend and my parents are abroad, so let's say I'm throwing a small party? There'll be Junmyeon, Irene, Seulgi, oh and of course Baekhyun."

Your heart flutters just by hearing his name. "Uhm.. Okay?"

"Perfect. I'll send you my address by text. See you."

"Okay. See you."


"Where are you going?" To your shock, Sehun is already standing behind you since he knows when. 

"God, you surprised me!" You sigh. "It's nothing anyway."

"I'm coming with you."

You look at your best friend unbelievably. "WHAT?"

"Don't think that I didn't hear you on the phone. You're going to someguy's house, don't try hiding it from me."

"I'm just-"

"I'm coming too!" Jongin suddenly shows up out of nowhere. "What? I'm also worried that my honey is going to other guy's house."


You roll your eyes at both guys in front of you. They will never leave you alone...


"You're finally here." Chanyeol welcomes you when you finally arrive in front of his house. He looks at Sehun and Jongin confusedly. "These are..."

"I'm her boyfriend." Both of them answer the same words at the exact same time.

You glare at Sehun and Jongin, and correct them fastly. "No wait, don't misunderstood. They mean 'boy-friends', you know, my friends are boys so they called themselves boyfriends." You try to laugh although it sounds awkward.

Chanyeol only stares at the three of you, and second later he bursts out laughing. "Interesting. Okay, they're coming too."

The moment Chanyeol lets you in, you glare at Sehun and Jongin again and silently mouth, "Don't embarrass me!"

 

Moments later, all of you are already at the living room with Sehun and Chanyeol who are busy competing for the play-station, Junmyeon and Irene who are lovey-dovey to each other (yes, they are officially couple), and last but not least, Jongin who is trying to flirt with Seulgi. You roll y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter