First Encounter, Alcohol and A Kiss

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cheers for the end of our freshman year." Oh Sehun raises his soju.

"Cheers for end of our freshman year!" You followed, along with the other friends.


It was the day when you just finished your exam on second semester of college, which means the first year is over. You, along with Oh Sehun, your childhood friend and your college buddies are celebrating it as if you're all graduating tomorrow. Well, first year , that's why you guys decided to have fun a little bit after the intense months preparing all the papers and project plus the damn finals that you actually passed with a good score. You finished your soju in one shot, and surprisingly you're such a good drinker tonight, although--most of the time--you easily passed out.

"Wow.. Honey, you're already matured now." Kim Jongin, your college friend praised you.
"Stop with that nickname of yours, it's gross." You replied. "And I am mature, I'm turning 20."
"Don't call my childhood friend with names, you son of a ." Sehun links his arms around you, referring to Jongin.
"Well, not only her though. All the girls here are my honey, aren't you?" Jongin winks at your female college friends. You can see some of them are actually blushing, like really? He's such a real player.
"Come on, young lady. Just get away from him, he makes me sick." Sehun whispers, you scoff at his words. "Like you're better than him."
"Of course I am! You forget about my nickname? The handsome god of college."
"Doesn't change the fact that you're a player too." You add. "See those girls around? I swear they give me the killer gaze the second you held me."
"Why can't I?"
"Because you're the handsome and perfect Oh Sehun who breaks their heart." you laugh. "Give me one more soju, please!"

The ahjumma comes with one more bottle.
Sehun looks at you unbelievably. 

"Seriously, another drink? what are you up to tonight?" He pauses. "Don't tell me.. You're not moving on from that guy yet?"
"Shut up, I don't want you to mention about that jerk again." You answer, taking another glass.
"Errr okay. Should I leave you alone?"
"Yes please, just flirt with one of them." You point at the group of girls from your class. "I know you're good at it."
He rolls his eyes. "It was back then, dear."
"Ah, I forget the bad- Oh Sehun already changed." You say again. Yes, it's surprising that the Oh Sehun used to be one of those jerks too but you turn out to be his bff. 

"Truth or Dare Time!" 

One of your college friends shout, you have no idea since when they prepared an empty bottle of soju in the middle of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter