Chapter 23 - Just For You

The watch you wanted to give me on March 14

Sakura POV

 

I recovered within days under the care of Ryosuke and his family. While Ryosuke was at school, I left a letter of thanks for them and went back to my home.

 

While I was cleaning my room, suddenly I hear my doors getting opened. I turned around to take a look as the door opens,

 

“Ahh! Ryosuke?” It was Ryosuke in his school uniform.

 

“Sakura!! Why did you leave my house without informing me?!?!” He looks a little angry.

 

“I did leave a letter…”

 

“That’s not the point! Why did you leave without my permission?”

 

“Because… I’ve already recovered, and I shouldn’t bother your family further…”

 

“.............. I’m not happy…” Ryosuke pouted.

 

“........... Sorry…. Don’t get so angry… Ok…?” I went up closer to Ryosuke, looking at his pouted face. He looks so cute.

 

“.............” Ryosuke was still showing a bloated face.

 

“Ok ok, I’m sorry, how do you want me to make it up?”

 

“You said you’ve recovered already right?”

 

“..... Yeah…”

 

Wait… This feeling…

 

Oh no… Is Ryosuke…?

 

“I’ll punish you tonight then…” Ryosuke said with a smirk.

 

“...... Ryosuke… I… have work later…”

 

As I thought, he wants it! He has controlled for days already… I can’t imagine how he is going to vent his many days of lust…

 

“........... I’ll tell Sugimoto-san you’re still feeling unwell. In other words, I’m not letting you run away from me tonight.” Oh no, Ryosuke is becoming possessive…!!

 

“...... Ryo… ummmmm!!!” He sealed my lips again!!

 

“Ummmmmm!!!!!” I can’t speak, I can’t move, he is too strong…!!

 

As we moved and landed on my bed hard, I sensed a triggering pain on my back,

 

“UM!!!” I moaned in pain with an uncontrollable frowned face.

 

“...... Sakura…? Ryosuke heard that and left my lips.

 

“............. umm…” I closed my eyes as the pain on my back was persistant.

 

“Sakura?? Are you alright?? Which part of your body are you feeling pain from???” Ryosuke asked with a worried face.

 

“...... My back…” The impact of hitting the railings on the bridge was too much too recover within days I guess.

 

“...... I’m sorry… Sakura…” Ryosuke looked very remorseful.

 

“Ryosuke… I’m fine… Don’t worry…”

 

“........ Sakura…” Ryosuke caressed my face.

 

“...... Yes?”

 

“........ Can you move back to my house…? At least I will feel safer with you being taken care of. I don’t want you to get hurt ever again… I’ll… I’ll go crazy…”

 

“....... But…”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ve already discussed with my parents, they are perfectly fine with it. Moreover…”

 

“........ moreover…?”

 

“You are the only girl I want in that house. Just take it that you’re doing for my sake, move in with me… Ok?” Ryosuke said really sincerely.

 

“........ Alright…” I nodded my head gently, I can’t reject such a sincere and genuine pair of eyes.

 

“Thank you… Sakura… I love you… Till eternity…” Ryosuke landed a gentle kiss on me.

 

Within days, I moved out of my current house and moved into Ryosuke’s house.

 

Ryosuke decided to quit the job at the convenience store as he wanted to fully focus on taking over his family business. So most of the time after school, he would be going to the office, and on days when he has tuitions, he would go for them.

 

Whereas for me, I am still working at the convenience store, and was promoted to be a supervisor.

 

“Sakura-chan!!” It was Keito reporting for work.

 

“Hello Keito!”

 

“Sakura-chan, I’m really happy now.”

 

“Oh? Did something good happened?”

 

“Now that Ryosuke has stopped working here, I have more time to see you and have the chance to snatch you over.”

 

“Keito… I’m…”

 

“HAHA! I’m joking! I know you only have eyes for Ryosuke. I wish you all the best with him, ok?”

 

“...... Thank you, Keito…” I smiled at this guy who has slowly go back on the right track after he stopped being a delinquent.

 

I ended my work today and was leaving around nine at night. As I exited the store, I saw a black posh car parked on the road. I didn’t take note of it further and continued walking towards the direction back home.

 

As I am walking I felt something weird… I turned to my right, and realized that the black posh car is following me… I stopped to take a closer look at who was sitting inside the car. It was this time when the door opened,

 

This…...?

 

A familiar figure was coming out of the car…

 

The next moment, I saw someone in black suit and dark sunglasses standing beside the car.

 

……………

 

I took a look at the features of the young man, to be precise, I was looking at the lips…

 

I smiled…

 

“Ryosuke…”

 

“...... AHH!!!” Ryosuke took off his sunglasses and yelled.

 

“HAHA! Why are you yelling?”

 

“How did you recognize it’s me? To think I purposely wore a dark sunglasses despite being at night…” He was pouting again. He is too cute!

 

“....... Because I could recognize your lips, your sweet and warm lips…”

 

“........ Sakura…” Ryosuke smiled,

 

“How do I look today???” He came closer to me and turned a few rounds for me to look at his attire tonight.

 

“........” I chuckled without saying anything.

 

“What’s with that laughter? Do I look funny?!?!?!”

 

“No…… I smiled, because… You look really dashing and attractive today, your charms, your masculinity is overflowing with you in this suit.”

 

It really is, it is the first time I am seeing Ryosuke in a suit, he looks much more matured, he is gradually becoming a man, I thought.

 

“........ I told you I’ll become a man you can rely on, right…? I will become one, for you, just for you…” Ryosuke came and gave me a hug.

 

“Thank you, my handsome man…” I smiled saying that into Ryosuke’s ears.

 

“Miss Sakura, Please get into the car.” Ryosuke let go of me, and was pretending to be a gentleman, guiding me to get into the car.

 

I smiled at his silliness and got onto the car.

 

While in the car, Ryosuke was holding my hands tightly.

 

“What’s with the formal attire today?” I asked Ryosuke.

 

“Ah, I went to settle some issues for the company.”

 

“I see… Ah! Naito-san! You went the wrong way! This is not the way home!” I saw Naito-san turning into a different direction away from home.

 

“Sakura, Naito isn’t so careless. He’s going the right way.” Ryosuke replied me calmly.

 

“.......? What…? Where are you bringing me to?”

 

“You’ll know later…” Ryosuke said with a suspense.

 

“....... Ah! This is the expressway to Kansai!!” I got a shock again.

 

“Silly girl, don’t get so tensed up, I’m not selling you away.” Ryosuke wrapped me in his arms.

 

“......... Where are you planning to take me to…?”

 

“We’ll be in Nara for the next two days, because I have two issues to settle there.”

 

“........ I see…… Ah! WAIT!! I have work this weekend! I can’t go!!”

 

“Don’t worry, I have applied off for you already.”

 

“...... Ryosuke…”

 

“Take a nap first, we’ll reach in a few hours…” Ryosuke my hair gently.

 

I fell asleep shortly in Ryosuke’s embrace.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up seeing the ceiling in my Nara house. We have reached??

 

“Sakura, you were sleeping very soundly so I carried you to your bed from the car after we reached.” Ryosuke was just beside me when I woke up.

 

“Sorry… I think I was in deep sleep...”

 

“Silly girl, don’t apologize. Have a wash and let’s have breakfast.”

 

While we are having breakfast, I took the chance to ask Ryosuke what issues he has to settle.

 

“Ryosuke, what are the issues that you have to settle here?”

 

“....... You are so impatient… Alright, I’ll give you the first surprise now.” Ryosuke showed a proud smile.

 

“Surprise?” I was anticipating what Ryosuke was going to say.

 

“For the moment I’ve settled the company crisis already.”

 

“REALLY?!?! Congratulations!! How did you manage to do that? ” I was delighted to hear that!!

 

“I confronted Miki’s father and had an agreement with him. He agreed to continue working with our company for the next three years if we don’t report what Miki has done to you to the police. In addition, I’ve got him to make sure that Miki won’t be giving our family and you any more troubles.”

 

“Oh… I see…”

 

“And in the meantime I’m proposing to help find more customers for our company so that we won’t be relying too much on Yamamoto’s Holdings, and make sure they won’t get to threaten us ever again.”

 

I smiled at this young man who has become so capable.

 

“What’s the second surprise then?” I was excited after hearing the first surprise Ryosuke gave me.

 

“I’ll leave that for tonight.” Ryosuke said and left me with another cliffhanger.

 

“What…” I said with a unsatisfied face.

 

Ryosuke brought me for a little date that day, and after our dinner, we took a stroll around Nara, as we walked along the path, I felt really nostalgic. Because at the end of this path, there is a really nice view of Nara from the top, that is my favorite spot in Nara since I was young.

 

“Sakura… This is your favorite spot in Nara right?” Ryosuke said as soon as we reached my favorite spot.

 

“...... Ryosuke… How did you know…? I don’t recall bringing you here the last time we were here…”

 

Has Ryosuke… recalled his memories…?

 

“I know what you are thinking, unfortunately I still haven’t regain my memories. I got this information from Naito.”

 

“Ah… I see… It’s okay, don’t force yourself to remember, ok? Ryosuke…” I wanted to make sure Ryosuke doesn’t feel stress trying to recall his memories.

 

“..... Sakura, wear this, it’s getting cold.” Ryosuke took off his coat and put it on my shoulders.

 

“Ryosuke! It’s alright! You may catch a cold instead!” I wanted to take the coat and put it back on Ryosuke.

 

But Ryosuke grabbed hold of my hands before I was able to do so,

 

“Sakura, as long as you’re with me, I’ll only feel warm. Don’t worry.” Ryosuke said with a glittering pair of eyes.

 

“Silly boy…” I caressed his tender cheeks.

 

“Sakura, see that table in front of you?”

 

“Ahh yes… I don’t remember there was a table here before…”

 

“Come…” Ryosuke grabbed my hands and we headed towards the table.

 

“Take off the box cover on top.” Ryosuke said.

 

“....... What is it…?” I stretched my hands out for the box, and lifted the box which was covering something within

 

“......... What’s this….?” I saw a snow dome after removing the box.

 

“Happy Birthday, Sakura. I made this snow dome for you.”

 

“!!! Ryosuke!! How did you know of my birthday?” My birthday was just in a few hours time.

 

“As a boyfriend, I am obligated to know such a simple thing isn’t it? Don’t get so shocked yet, look closer at the snowdome.”

 

I looked at the snowdome in details as what Ryosuke said, what I saw was a house inside, where there is man holding the hands of a lady, and five kids playing around happily inside, there was also a dog and a cat. As I overturned the snowdome, what I saw was Sakura petals flowing down instead of snow. This… I feel so touched… My nose turned sourish, and my eyes was filled with tears of happiness.

 

“I will build a house for us and our kids just like this snowdome, we’ll live happily inside, we’ll be together with each other till we are old. Sakura, would you be willing to wait for me to fulfill this wish of mine?”

 

“Ryosuke… Of course I’m willing to… Thank you… I’m very touched… I feel so lucky to be able to fall in love with you…”

 

“Sakura… I’m the lucky one. Thank you for loving me all these years without giving up on me, thank you for accepting such a spoilt brat like me without any complaints, thank you for loving not only me, but my family as well…”

 

“............” I went forward and leaned my head on Ryosuke’s shoulders without saying anything.

 

Just by staying in his embrace is enough for me.

 

What else more could I ask for?

 

I feel so fortunate now that I can’t believe this is true…

 

My only wish is that this happiness and peacefulness will last forever…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

銀の世界に願いを込めて - 山田涼介

さよなら言えない 夢みたいな二人の時間

Unable to say goodbye, to the time which belongs to just the two of us, it’s like a dream
真っ赤なタワーがあの公園のベンチから見えるんだ

We can see the red tower from the bench in the park

一緒にいれる囲われた世界は

The world which could enclose us together
スノードームみたいに 綺麗で儚く過ぎてく

Just like the snow dome, we can spend our time beautifully together

好きだよ 願い込めて ぎゅっと

I like you, with all my heart, truly
その手 握りかえした瞬間

When I grab back your hands tightly

真冬の冷たい夜空の下

Under the night sky in the cold winter
ほら 雪が舞い降りて

Look, it’s snowing

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer’s Note: I wrote the chapter before inserting the lyrics of Ryosuke’s song in, and I got really surprised that my chapter kinda fits into the song lyrics that was written by Ryosuke, I mean the snow dome part… XD

 

Regarding the progression of my third fanfic, I am going into the finale already… It’s getting sad to write again… But… I’ll do it!! =D Hope the readers would look forward to my third fanfic!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------