➸ACCOUNT CREATION ➸ CHEAT SHEET ❣

➸ GG.COM/LIONHEART ➸ ANDROID!AU APPLYFIC ❣
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CREATION

 
picture
 

 FACE-CLAIMS 
FC's can be anything, Just make sure they could pass off your chosen age. Don't use Tzuyu of Twice or Yeri for a 20 year old, That doesn't make sense. But don't use CL as a 16 year old either. I know there aren't a lot of fc's that can be used for different Asian ethnicities, so you may use a Korean FC for a Chinese/Japanese person, etc.

 AGE 
Age range is anything, I don't have any problem. Just keep it from 30-16, Since there will be some cursing and such in here.

 GENDER  
You may be any gender, female, male, nonbinary, etc. uality can be any as well.

 ETHNICITY & NATIONALITY  
For this, You may be any Ethnicity/Nationality! But don't use a white fc and say she/he/'s full Korean. You can't be half Japanese, Thai, Chinese, American and Indian either, you can't be a whole load of races.

 RELATIONS 
This is an AU, Idol relations aren't a thing. You may use them as family fc's though, And only add in who is needed. I don't care about your mother and father unless they had a big impact on you.

 PERSONALITY  
Just list traits, Min of 5 neg, 5 positive and I don't care about neutral. It's optional if you wanna explain your traits, Though make sure to explain the traits of your android !!!!

 BACKGROUNDS 
I don't really care about your backgrounds so just give me a sort of timeline or something small for this, It's really up to you, I'm sure there are a lot of fun things you could do with your background here. Just make sure you mention where you got your ticket from.

 ANDROIDS 
Obviously the most important part of this, so make sure you write them correctly.
You will need traits, how they look, fc's, their personality, etc. Whether or whether not they're love interests is up to you, but really they can be made to be friends, love interest, sibling, what ever. If you want them to have a background, you may make them a background! Interactions and such won't really make sense until the story starts so don't put those in. Androids are supposed to be very life like, speaking and even having "emotions" like humans, they can eat and do what humans do, like baths and such. All in all, the androids are oddly humanlike to the point it might be a bit scary.

 APPEARANCE 
appearance isn't your appearance, it's the appearance of your android(s). you can make this like how things are advertised in online stores/etc, and it'd be funnier/cuter if you did!! remember, the androids are supposed to feel and look beyond real, almost as if they were humans. You can add things like wings, horns, tails, cat ears, etc. Just because they're androids and many people with this idea make them just look like humans doesn't mean they can't also be fairy tale themed/etc. Just make sure to be VERY detailed in this section!!!

 ANDROID AMOUNTS & MAKING  
The max limit to androids are 4, and not everyone can have three either. Only choose 2+ if you can really be detailed on this. I wouldn't reccommend having more than one android because I invision them to seek the attention of their "masters/mistresses" heavily, and more than one if you cannot handle them might be a bad thing, though if you can make an app like that, it'd be pretty nice to see how you do it.
The account making is easy, it's pretty much how you'd make an account to anything really, Just a bit more information. For the most realism, there will be a part where it says amount/credit card number/etc. so you can just fill that in with anything that fits. Just saying though, with androids like these, they'd be pretty expensive, so I don't want to see an amount of "10$/etc".

 

 TAKEN  

Solar of Mamamoo is taken as a fc for the creator, Aleksandr Marchant, Jordan Mathewson and James Wilson from the Creatures are taken as android fc's/etc.
Jihyo of Twice is taken as a fc for the creator's assistant.

 

 BERRIE POINTS  

I've decided not to have any obvious biasness, but if you happen to find someone I like and your application is stunning, You'll get a couple berry points.

 

NOTE 

Follow the cheatsheet, It's here for a reason. My app isn't an app nor an example, It's just there since the Creator will be playing a big part in the story so don't expect it to be anything special and find answers with it. Jihyo/Sodam will have something like the creator's app as well, If anyone would like to instead make an android or character for the story that will be assistant or someone who could play a roll, you're more than welcome to!! If you need help, ask.