So Beast!

So Beast

"Omma!Omma!" Yoseob throw his bag.

"You already home?" Dongwoon stand at the kitchen entrance with apron on.

"Omma.Look at this." Yoseob give his report card to his lovely mother.

"Auuwwww..Im proud with you,Seobie.I'll buy you new Xbox." Dongwoon Yoseob hair gently

."Omma.I love you." "Me too." Dongwoon kiss Yoseob cheek

."Omma.Can i go play now?" "Emm." Dongwoon wave at his only child.He continue,"Take care,Yoseobie~"

Yoseob run to the playground.Suddenly, "Ouch.Hey,Watch out." Yoseob rub his forehead again and again.He looking up.Omo?!

Junhyung picking all his stuff on the ground. Yoseob start singing ‘Im Sorry’,"OHH Woo~im sorry girl,im sorry girl~ " Yoseob help Junhyung pick up all his papers.

Then,their hand touching each other.Yoseob move his hand,"Im sorry."

"Its not a big deal.Thanks by the way little kid." Junhyung stand on his feet and help Yoseob stand on his.

"Im so sorry." Again Yoseob apologize to Junhyung.

"Where are you heading to?"

"Uh-huh.No where." Yoseob cheeks turn red.

"Im Yong Junhyung." Junhyung sticking out his hand.

"Yang Yoseob."

"Yoseob?I should get going now.See you again later." Junhyung walk away from Yoseob.

"Omo?He's so cool."Yoseob thought.He accidently step on something."Cellphone?" he open the phone to check who is it belong to.Its Junhyung's.He put the phone into his pocket and walk home.

"Im back." Yoseob step in into their house.

"Huhhh?Why so early?" Dongwoon wipe his hand on his apron.

"Omma.I found a cellphone."

"Really?Brand new phone?"

"Omma~Im giving back this phone."

"Really?" Yoseob nodding."Im going to my room."Yoseob leave his mother in the living room.

He lie down on the bed."Yeobosayo?Is this Junhyung house?"

"Yeobosayo.Yes.Who is this?" Gikwang pick up Yoseob phone call.

"This is Junhyung friend.Can i speak to him?"

"Ohh Junhyung not home right now.Im his appa.Can i help you?"

"He dropped his cellphone."

"Really?!Urgghhh!That boy!Blablabla.." Gikwang nagging.

"Umm ajushi?Can you give me your address?"

"Ohh.I'll ask Junhyung to go to your house to take his cellphone."

"Its ok ajushi.I come to your house.Can you give your address."

"Hmm.1234 bla bla bla.." Yoseob write down the address.

 

 


 

 

DINGDONG~

Junhyung open the door."Im sorry.Thanks for giving it back.You~You~Thank you~For you~”he start singing ‘Thanks To’ to Yoseob.

Junhyung continue,”Come in."

"Welcome.Oh no thanks.Omma waiting for me."

"Junhyung friend.Come in."Gikwang yell from the door.

"Ajushi.Its alright."

"No no no.Have a tea with us."Gikwang lead Yoseob into his house.Junhyung just smiling.

"Ajushi.Its ok.Omma is waiting."

"Aigo..Make it like your home." Yoseob can not object Junhyung appa further more.The man keeps forcing Yoseob.After having tea with Gikwang and Junhyung,Yoseob went home.

"Junhyung sent your friend home." Gikwang pat on Junhyung back.

"Pardon?"

"Go.." hes pushing Junhyung.

"Hehehe.Ajushi.Its ok.I can walk alone." Yoseob bowing respectly to Gikwang.Gikwang give Junhyung a sharp look.

"Araso~" Junhyung obey.

"Anyeong ajushi."

"Anyeong.Come again next time." Junhyung and Yoseob out from the house.

Infront Yoseob house,"Thank you for sending me home." Yoseob bowing to Junhyung.

"Its alright."

Dongwoon was watering the plants at that time."Yoseob.Take your friend inside." Dongwoon invite Junhyung into his house.

"Ohh ajumma.Its ok.Im going home now."

"Ok then."Dongwoon continue water his plants.

"I'll get going now.Anyeong." Junhyung take a step away from Yoseob.He's bowing.

When Yoseob about to close the gate,Junhyung call."Yoseob.Urmm~Can i have your phone numbers?"

Yoseob is smiling bashfully. "Emm.Sure." they exchange phone numbers.After that day,they always talked to each other on the phones.A couple months later they become a lover couple.

 

Junhyung always come to Yoseob house.Dongwoon love Junhyung like his own child.

A year later at Yoseob and Dongwoon house,"Ajumma.Since Yoseob already graduate high school,we both planned to get engaged.But before that we would like to have your permission first." Junhyung say.

"Moo?!” Dongwoon almost spurt his drink.

"Omma." Yoseob rubbing his omma back.Dongwoon standing,he start dancing and sing ‘Shock’,"Everyday i shock~Everynight I shock~"

Junhyung repeat it again,"I know we both still a teenager.But we love each other.So we would like to ask your permission." Junhyung turn pale.He dont know what to expect.

Dongwoon kept his silent for a while,"Let me talk to your appa first Junhyung."

"Huh?Its that a 'yes' from you,Omma?" Yoseob starts to smiling.

Dongwoon turn his face to Yoseob,"Maybe.Plus omma like Junhyung.Na nega jae joha~nega jae aeba~Everytime I like u~all my love u~I will loving u~Crazy love for u~" Dongwoon Junhyung head.

"Thank you ajumma."

"Have you talk to you appa yet?"

"I have.I'll told him ajumma wanna meet him." Junhyung reply.

2 days after,Dongwoon and Yoseob went to Gikwang house.Dongwoon press the bell. "Who's that?"Gikwang ask.

"Yoseob omma."Dongwoon alter Yoseob shirt.

"Yoseobie omma?Come in." Junhyung unlock the door."Ajumma."He's bowing to Dongwoon.

"Aigoo." He put his pearly smile.

"Come in Ajumma.Yoseob." Dongwoon step inside,followed by Yoseob and Junhyung.

"Ajumma."Junhyung lead Dongwoon and his finance-to-be to his appa at the dining room.

"Gikwang?" Dongwoon was shocked.

"Dongwoon?" neither Gikwang can't believe what just he saw.

Yoseob and Junhyung look each other."Omma?" "Appa?Do u know Yoseobie omma?" Gikwang nodding.

Dongwoon still standing freeze."Kids.Can you leave us alone?" Dongwoon eyes meet Yoseob's and then Junhyung's.

They both obey with Dongwoon and leave the dining room.

 

 


 

 

*At Dongwoon and Yoseob house that night.*

"Omma?Omma?" Yoseob plead at his omma.

"No.I said no."

"Omma.Wae?" Yoseob kneel infront Dongwoon.

"You can not marry to Junhyung.Break up with him now." Dongwoon trying his best to hold his tears back.

"Omma?How could you said that.Please omma.We love each other.I love Junhyung.You said you like him.Omma.Wae omma?" Yoseob crying like a child.

Dongwoon also on kneeling,"Son.You cant marry him because you and Jun..Because i dont like you guys together.Im sorry son." Dongwoon back on his feet and walk into his room.

"Omma..."Yoseob still crying.

 

*Meanwhile at Junhyung and Gikwang house.*

"Appa?What did ajumma said?"

"Dongwoon did'nt gave his permission." Gikwang said calmly.

"Moo?!" Junhyung fall on the floor,"I cant take my breath~breath~breath~”He continue,"But wae appa?"

"Dongwoon said.."

"What did Yoseob omma said?"

"Can we talk about this next time?Appa want to take bath." Junhyung speechless.

A minute later,Junhyung slap his face,"Breath in~Breath out~What just happened?" He grabs his cellphone and punching Yoseob number."Yeobosayo?Yoseobie?"

"Junhyunie~" Yoseob sobing.Yoseob continue,"Omma..She dont want us get engaged."

"Wae?Wae?"

"I dont know."

 


 

*The next day.*

Dongwoon went to fish market.He run onto Junhyung on his way home.

"Ajumma." Junhyung bowing respectly.Dongwoon smile."Ajumma.Can we talk for a second." He takes plastics bag from Dongwoon hand.

"Oh thank you."

"Ajumma.I think its inappropriate to talk it here.How about we talk about it at a restaurant?" Dongwoon agree with Junhyung.They both walk to a nearby restaurant.

After they order the dishes,Junhyung say,"Ajumma.Why Yoseob and me can not get engaged?What happened last night?What did appa said to you,ajumma.Im sorry for my appa behalf if he did said something wrong."

"Please break up with Yoseob."

"Huh?Pardon?"

"Leave Yoseob." Junhyung was froze.Hes tougue-tied.Dongwoon continue,"Please leave him,if you really love him."

"But..Why?" Junhyung eyes start tearing."Ajumma really sorry."

Junhyung ask,"Why us?"

Dongwoon sigh.He took a deep breath,"If i tell you,promise me you'll keep it.Dont tell it to anyone.Neither Yoseob and appa."

"I promise."

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Gikwang?" Dongwoon was shocked.

"Dongwoon?" neither Gikwang can't believe what just he saw.

Yoseob and Junhyung look each other."Omma?" "Appa?Do u know Yoseobie omma?" Gikwang nodding.

Dongwoon still standing freeze."Kids.Can you leave us alone?" Dongwoon eyes meet Yoseob's and then Junhyung's.

They both obey with Dongwoon and leave the dining room.

Dongwoon take a sit infront Gikwang,"Its been ages we did see each other."

"Yah.I guess." Gikwang take a sip.

"Gikwang.Are you really Junhyung appa?" Gikwang nodding.Dongwoon continue,"Ohh.What should i do?" Gikwang was puzzled.

Gikwang said,"Did Junhyung already told you about their engagement plan?"

"What should i do?Am i dreaming?" Dongwoon pinch his cheeks twice.He continue,"Oh no.Im not dreaming."

Gikwang became more puzzled,"Yoseobie omma?Are you ok?"

"No!They can not be together.They are..."His words end.

"What?"Gikwang take another sip.

Dongwoon gain his strenght,"They are siblings."

Gikwang spurt tea inside his throat,"Moo?!This so beast~in the cube~cant breath,like freeze~" he almost fainted.Gikwang continue,"Are you trying to put me a prank?"

"Say no no no no no~say no no no no no~Im serious.He is your child."

"Hah?"

"Yoseob is our child.Put your memory back.19 years ago."Dongwoon joggle Gikwang body.Gikwang trying hard to remember back what did happen 19 years ago.

 

*19 years ago*

Dongwoon and Gikwang is a lover.But Dongwoon parents did'nt like Gikwang.They force Dongwoon married to a well known man,Dujoon.

Dongwoon and Gikwang still met each other without knowing by Dujoon.

Dongwoon was pregnent.He want to tell the great news to Gikwang.He ask Gikwang to see him that night at usual place they met.But Gikwang did'nt shown up.Dongwoon waited for 2 hours.

After that day,they never met again.Dujoon thought Dongwoon carried his child but it actual Gikwang's.Dongwoon never told the truth to Dujoon for Yoseob good sake.

But 5 years later,Dujoon leave Dongwoon and Yoseob without any news.

They said Dujoon died in air plane crash.

 

"So Yoseob is my..." before Gikwang done his words Dongwoon interpose,"Yup.I was going to tell you but you did not shown up that night.I kept this secret for 19 years!"

Gikwang lost his word,"Uh..Huhh.Uhh.I..I don’t know~~~~ Im sorry."

"Now you know the reason why cant they be together huh." Gikwang nodding.Dongwoon continue,"But please dont tell this to Yoseob for his sake."

"How long you going to hide this?They need to know it.They are siblings.What if they still wanna to get married?"

Dongwoon sigh,"I cant tell Yoseob now." Dongwoon stand from the sit.He continue,"See you again Gikwang." Dongwoon walk out.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

"Huh?Moo?Yoseob and i are siblings?Cant breath like freeze~Hey dear stay here~No way losing my way eh~"

Dongwoon keep his mouth shut.Junhyung can't believe it,"No.."

"Its true.Please leaves Yoseob.Let him go."

"Ajumma."

"Please.Im begging.Please dont tell Yoseob about this.He's so fragile."

"Ajumma.Are asking me to kept this secret from him?Arrrgghh~What should i do."

"Please." Dongwoon take all his plastic bags and walk away.

"Ajumma.Your black bean sauce noodle."

Dongwoon turn back,"Hehehe.Im forget.Give it to Gikwang.Hehehe.Anyeong." he's waving to Junhyung.

 


 

~~~~Yoseob cellphone ring."Yeobosayo?"

"Yeobosayo.This is Junhyung."

"Junhyunie ahh~"

"There is something i want to tell you." after a long silent,Junhyung continue,"Let's call this a quit."

"Huh?"Yoseob shock.

Junhyung sigh hardly,"Im sorry.But i can't continue our relationship.Im sorry." Junhyung hung up.

"Yeobosayo?Junhyung?Junhyung?Lalalala lightless~lalalala lightless~"

After their break up,they never meet and talk to each other again.

Two weeks after,Dongwoon ask Yoseob to go buy ramen."Ajushi.How much?" Yoseob take out his wallet.

"5dollar." He pass the money to ajushi,"Thank you ajushi.Anyeong."

Suddenly,"Opps.Im sorry."

"Junhyung?" Yoseob froze.Junhyung was holding hand with Hyunseung.

"Yobo.Do u know him?" Hyunseung ask.Junhyung just smiling.

Junhyung eyes meet Yoseob.Junhyung put his hand on Hyunseung shoulder,"Lets go honey." Yoseob still standing still.No movement.

"Junhyung~Is that Korea Pageant Queen?Whoaa..He looked more beautiful in real life." Yoseob thought.

Junhyung already bought what he needed.But Yoseob still there.They walk passing Yoseob.

"Junhyung!" Yoseob yell.

Hyunseung and Junhyung look back.Yoseob continue,"I mean Hyunseung."Yoseob walk toward them.

"This is my new girlfriend,Hyunseung.I already moved on without you.So you should too." Junhyung said coldly.

"Huh?Anyeong.Im Yoseob.Nice to meet you.Im your fan.Please sign here." He pass Hyunseung a paper.Hyunseung take it, "Oh thank you.Do u have.."

"Oh pen.Wait.Ajushi,may i borrow your pen?" Ajushi nodding.He give to Hyunseung "Wahhh.You prettier in real life.You,oh beautiful~You,so beautiful~You,my beautiful~Nothing better than you~Hows you little sister?"

"She's fine.Please update her cyworld,she’d upload new photos." Hyunseung smiling.He give the paper with his autograph back to Yoseob.

"Thank you very much.You~You~Thank you~For you~" Yoseob bowing.

 


 

Dongwoon: "Yeobosayo?Who is this?"

Gikwang: "Yeobosayo.This Gikwang.Junhyung appa."

Dongwoon: "Gikwang.Why?"

Gikwang: "Can we met?I want to talk to you about Yoseob."

Dongwoon: "Yoseob?Why can't you just say it on the phone?"

Gikwang: "Huh?No.Its important."

Dongwoon: "Hmm ok.Wait me at our usual place.

Gikwang: "Ok."

Dongwoon hung up the phone.Yoseob accidently listen to their conversation."Usual place?Hmm~" Dongwoon lock the door.Dongwoon does'nt know Yoseob follow him until at the park where Gikwang and Dongwoon always met 19years ago.Yoseob hide in a drain near to Dongwoon and Gikwang,"Urghhh~Its smell terrible."

Dongwoon: "Why?"

Gikwang: "Uh-huh.Did Yoseob already know the truth?"

Dongwoon: "Not yet.I don't dare to tell him."

Gikwang: "Huhhh~I think Yoseob was Dujoon child."

Dongwoon: "What?!He's yours!Are you try denying your own child?!Im 200% sure he is yours,Gikwang!"

Gikwang: "Kyaa~No need to rise your voice.Im not deaf."

Dongwoon: "I know.You are trying to run from your responsibility?"

Gikwang: "No.Im not.Please stay calm Yoseobie omma."

Dongwoon: "What should i do.Urggghh.Why should i?You denying your own child! *Dongwoon beat Gikwang.

Gikwang: "Ouch..ouch.."

Yoseob climb out from the drain,"Omma~"

Both Gikwang and Dongwoon are startled, "Yoseob?" they said on the same time.

"Omma.Ajushi.Or should i call you appa?"

"Yoseob."Dongwoon try to hold Yoseob hand but Yoseob run home.Dongwoon chase after him.

 

 


 

 

Dujoon open the gate,"Uhh its not unlocked."

He knock the door several times,"Hello?Anybody home?Hello~Yoseobie?Dongwoonie?Hello?"

Suddenly someone open the gate,"Appa?" Yoseob was shocked to saw Dujoon standing infront their house.

"No no.Im dreaming." Yoseob slap his face.

Dongwoon enter the house compound, "Err?Dujoon?" Dongwoon was about to faint.

"Omma." Yoseob quickly hold his omma.

Dujoon smiling,"Hi my lovely wife and Soebie.Appa really miss you guys.Earogae I miss u~I miss u~I miss u~Im sorry no way~" Dujoon hug Yoseob.

 

On the same night Yoseob call Junhyung.

Yoseob: "Yeobosayo?Junhyung?"

Junhyung: "Yeah.What?"

Yoseob: "Hyung.I already know the truth.Do you know we are sibling?"

Junhyung: "Yes."

Yoseob: "Kyaa~Why you kept it from me hyung!Urgghh~"

Junhyung: "Uh-huh.I..Just forget about it."

Yoseob: "Im so mad!"

Junhyung: "Heh-heh.Awkward~I got to go now."

Yoseob: "Ok.Sent my regard to Hyunseung.Anyeong.Good night hyung."

Junhyung: "Huuu.Good night."

 

Meanwhile,Dongwoon and Dujoon having a talk outside.

"We all thought you already dead in air plane crash,husband." Dongwoon said.

"Ohh.Im sorry.Im so sorry leaving you rising Yoseob alone.How is he?"

"He's good.But why are you run away from us?"

"I did not.Dont you remember?You the one who force me out from our house.You throw my clothes outside."

"Huh?" Dongwoon's eyes become bigger.

 

*14years ago.*

"Get lost!I hate you Dujoon." Dongwoon throw all Dujoon clothes outside.

"Dongwoon."

"Get out!I hate to see your face!Married to you was a big mistake!It was a mistake!I should not listen to our parents.You make my life miserable."

"Wife." Dujoon try to comfort his wife.

"Gikwang!He leave me because of you.I hate you!!Listen hear carefully.Even Gikwang not rich but i love him,so does him.But you Dujoon,you have nothing.Nothing!Get out!" Dongwoon push Dujoon to the door.

5 years old Yoseob crying hard at a corner.

"Hey hey.What about Soebie?" Dongwoon ignoring what Dujoon said.He slam the door.

 

"Do you remember?"

"Huhuhuhu~" Dongwoon turn red.It is his fault.

"But now im back.With everything.Emm not everything actually,you and Yoseob was the missing pieces.Fill it so i can be perfect.Im heart sick~Heal me~Be crazy~Cant let u go~"

"Aigooo~" Dongwoon blushing.

Suddenly Yoseob come out from his room,"Wait!Appa.Omma tell appa the truth."

Dongwoon in a fix,"What should i do.Dujoon,actually Yoseob was Gikwa..."

"Stop!!!!!!!!!!" Gikwang shout from no where.Where the hell he come from?Gikwang continue, "I dont think Yoseob was mine.Let's do a DNA test to prove it."

Dujoon eyes got widen,”What do u mean?Yoseob is Gikwang child?Amuri saeng gakhaedo maldo andwae,bad girl~Jakkumani saenggage michyeon michyeo,bad girl~Teonaji mallago nege sorichyeodo~Dwi dora bojido anhneun nad girl~

 


 

"Omma!Omma!Appa!Appa!The DNA result already here." Yoseob holding a white envelope.

"Call Junhyung appa now." Dongwoon said.

Yoseob punching Junhyung phone number on his cellphone. "Yeobosayo hyung.Tell appa the DNA result already here.Please come to my house now."

"Uhh okay." they hung up.

 

*15 minutes later*

Gikwang and Junhyung arrive with the Korea Pageant Queen,Hyunseung.Yoseob open the envelope.All Beast members are eager to know the result.

"Are you ready?" Yoseob ask.

"Yes!!" they all answer on the same time.

"Drum please...." Everyone make drums sound.

"DNA shown that Yang Yoseob is 99.98% Yoon Dujoon and 00.02% is Lee Gikwang because Yoon and Yang sound same and start with same first alphabet."

They all look at each other.What?

"See.I told you.Yoseob was Dujoon child." Gikwang bragging.

"Excuse.So i can marry to Yoseob?Lights go on again~oh oh ligths go on again~Yeah~oh lights go on again~oh oh lights go on again~on again~" They all have eyes on Junhyung.

"Kyaaaa!What about me?!" Hyunseung is upset.

"Im sorry Miss Pageant Queen.I still love Yang Yoseob..Oh can u see i still loving u~Yang Yoseob lets get engaged tomorrow!" Junhyung grab Yoseob hand.

"Kyaa!You will regret it Yong Junhyung.Because im prettier than Yoseob!Huh!Plus im Miss Pageant Queen!" Hyunsung face turns red.

"You still have Gikwang.Come to me.Hehehe." Gikwang open his embrace.

"Ajushi?!"

"I like you since the very first time i saw you Hyunseung.I love you.Loving you~Forever~"

"Oh ajushi.Me too.I was so scared to tell you my feeling because i thought im too young for you ajushi."

So thats how Beast story end.Yoseob engaged to Junhyung the next morning.Then Hyunseung and Gikwang married a year after.They have 5 daughters,Gayoon,Hyuna,Sohyun,Jihyun and Jiyoon.

Ohh about Dongwoon and Dujoon.Actually Dujoon own a company named Cube Entertainment before he went back to his family.He become was a successful businessman and he is a billionaire.

Lastly,Yoseob get a younger sister,G.Na.Congratulation to Dongwoon and Dujoon.And also to Yoseob.They live happily ever after.

 

THE END