Pilot

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

PILOT PILOT PILOT


 




"You idiot!" the eldest of the twelve hits his brothers at the heads. "Umma and appa are going to kill us!" he shrieks. Their parents were gone for a week and they called awhile ago saying they were going home early. And little Aeri was covered with nutella from head to toe, thanks to Jongdae and Baekhyun; these two are always partner in crime. Minseok thank the heavens Chanyeol isn't here or it would go worse. The 8th child was at his friend's house and Luhan went to pick him up. 

He wanted to kill the two so much. 

Sighing, Yixing went to get some tissues and wipe little Aeri's face. "Hyung, calm down. You don't want them to cry the whole night." It happened once; Minseok scolded Jongdae, Chanyeol and Baekhyun so much that they didn't stop crying for a whole night and little Aeri followed. "Who's a cute girl, huh? Huh?" Yixing rubs his nose with his sister and she giggles and throw her little arms at her brother's face. "Bluhg.. wi!" 

Junmyeon arrives at the kitchen with a towel on his shoulders. "I prepared a warm bath for Aeri. Kyungsoo, come and help me." Though Minseok is the eldest of the Lee sibling's Junmyeon is the mother of the house. Kyungsoo carried Aeri and they went to the bathroom. 

Yifan place his hands on his hips. "So, are you going to explain yourselves?" the two bow their heads in shame. Yifan hyung is mad, uh-oh. 

"We twied to took the jaw fwom hewr," Baekhyun starts.

Jongdae finishes. "But she cwied and we got scawred!" The two are very much the same; every time their nervous they couldn't pronounce the letter 'r'. 

Minseok shook his head in disapproval and crouch down to their same height. "Next time, just give her a spoon of Nutella, okay? Sweets aren't allowed for Aeri."

"But h-how come w-we eat sweets?"

"Because you're old enough already. Aeri is still two years old and she could get cavities, do you want that?" they shake their head, no. "Good. Now go get yourself cleaned up and please beha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter