Oppas to the Rescue

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet taste of ice creams melts inside . Their class president allowed them to go out and enjoy the festival while they took care of everything. Yul didn't bother to hesitate and left their booth, heading to the nearest ice cream stand. The twins and Aeri are at their designated booths and she's all alone. She didn't mind it thought and ate her ice cream. Until she heard a slap and Yul's eyes widened as she saw her best friend getting slapped by Soomin. Fight back, Aeri! She wants to scream but all the latter did was stand and let Soomin say nasty words at her. Soomin looked like she was about to say more and Yul decides it was time to interfere. 

"What did you do?!" She screams and hides Aeri behind her, dropping her ice cream. Soomin looks smug. "Look who's here, Ae," she starts. "Your knight in shinning armor    I mean, your princess in shinning dress." Its true. Yul was wearing a light blue dress but she didn't care. 

Yul was about to attack the vice president but Aeri held her back. "Stop, Yul." It didn't surprised her but she couldn't help but get angry at her friend. She's too kind, too forgiving. "You're not fighting back?" Her friend didn't answer.

"AERI!"

Still, the president didn't answer. 

Yul tries her best not to lunge at Soomin when the latter snickered. "Pathetic." And rolled her eyes. "Let's go. We need more assistance on the booth, president." She walks away together with her, glaring at Aeri. Yul was about to scream at them when Aeri wraps her hand around the other. "Let's go, Yul." 

Yul's eyes gentled at her friend's expression. Aeri looked dejected like a puppy being thrown at the street. Yul was about to comfort the younger but she drags her to their booth. 




"Call for back up." 

"What happened?"

"Rule number five. Code thirteen." 

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. I never thought she'd experience what I did."

"I'm calling the others. Luhan hyung is on his way with Yifan hyung."

"And the others?"

"They're with Yixing hyung."

"Good."




After they arrived at the booth, Soomin shoved a whole plastic of paper to Aeri. "Mickey accidentally chewed the customers forms and Junhee is absent so I need you to assemble these, okay?" Aeri frowns and spoke. "But we don't need th    " 

Soomin covers . "Who decided to leave the booth without permission?" 

"I I did." As much as Aeri want to object Soomin's orders, she didn't. "Okay. I'll do it."

Yul is furious as Soomin smirked at the president. "Well, I'll be on my way then." She flips her hair. "If that's okay with you, pres?" Her voice was challenging Aeri and the latter shakes her head, no. "Yeah. You can go home now." 

Soomin fake smile and kisses Aeri on the cheeks. "Bye, president!" And she left the booth with Minkyu and Kyuhee. Then, Inha, their make up artist, approached Aeri with worry. 

"Aeri-ah, we need more hosts. The customers are increasing by minute and your brothers are not enough to entertain them." 

And Jisung came. 

"We need more food for the customers."

"Girls are surrounding the booth, pres. What should we do?" 

"Pres, they want to pay us 100, 000W to spend a day with your brothers."

"Aeri, they're complaining outside right now."

"Should we tell them to leave?"

"They want an extension."

Everyone is too loud. Everything is turning black. Her palms are sweating. Aeri's breathing is getting heavier. Her shoulders felt heavier than before. She needs them. Aeri needs her brothers right now. The air felt cold, so cold. Her hand search for something warm. Her head is aching and her knees are shaking. Yul knew what is happening and pushed her friend's classmate away. "GET AWAY! CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK?!" Everyone silenced after her scream and gave way to the two as Yul wraps Aeri's arm on her shoulders and leads her to the couch. 

"Aeri?" She kneels in front the other and places her hand on Aeri's forehead. "It's okay. Relax, okay? Relax." But it wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter