School Festival - TWO

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is angry. No, he's furious. He woke up having his hands tied up and a blindfold on. He doesn't know how but his brothers did a great job dressing him without waking him up. Kyungsoo can only close his eyes in frustration as Jongdae turns on the engine. He knows he can't do anything about this anyway.

But I'll make sure to strangle these two later. 

Jongin's eyes met his and the younger forces a smile earning the same from Kyungsoo. Jongin gulp and averts his eyes. 

We're going to die. 




Meanwhile, Aeri and her class are in a panic. Their booth is all set up but her brothers are yet to arrive. Their make ups and costumes are ready and Aeri is sweating badly. Even the other officers are starting to get worried since the festival will start at 9am and they have half an hour left, which is not enough. Soomin, the class' vice president, enters their booth with rage written on her face. 

"Aeri, where are they?!"

"T-they said they'll be arriving at eight."

"You said that twenty minutes ago! It's already eight-thirty and they haven't arrive!"

"Lets just wai-"

"Wait? WAIT?! We don't have enough time! You think thirty minutes is enough for them to prepare?!" She yells at the other. 

Aeri cowers at her tone. "N-no. But they said they're almost here." 

Soomin rolls her eyes. "I can't believe you're the class president and to think you're the smartest in our class," she sneers. "But your nothing but looks. I bet you lured the prin-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when someone came in.

"AERI!" 

But their calls never reached her ears as she pass right through them and mutters. "We'll open in twenty." Kyungsoo didn't failed to notice her grim expression and grab her arm. "Are you okay?" Aeri didn't turned to him and nod her head, pushing his hand away slowly and left. Jongin and Jongdae were about to call her back but Soomin cut them off with a fake smile. 

"Thank goodness, I thought you weren't coming." The three Lee grimaced. "Shall we start?" Reluctantly, they nod and followed Soomin to get their face done. 




Kyungsoo sits anxiously at his seat. It felt odd for him wearing his high school uniform again. He told the make-up artist to styled have his hair comma since Yifan once told him he looks good in it. He saw Jongin and Jongdae wearing the came uniform as him. Jongin had his hair down while Jongdae got it all gel up. 

Their booth's theme color was burgundy with different patterns each side. A small chandelier with red gems was placed at the middle of the room and below it was a fountain of a cupid. Red roses surrounded the fountain. The sweet tune of EXO's song, Beautiful, was played by three of Aeri's classmate.

Everything was well organized. 

Kyungsoo is proud of his sister, as well the other two. Just then, Soomin arrives with a clipboard, smiling. "I'll be telling you the rules now. First, don't give any private information about. This includes cellphone numbers and names. Our staff will be assigning you a nickname each so no telling of names. Second, be nice to everyone no matter how annoying they are. Third, don't play any tricks on the customers. Fourth, if you want to replace your customer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter