School Festival - ONE

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri stared hopelessly at the papers on her desk. In 2 weeks time, the school will be having a School Festival requested by most of the students. Everyone was excited after finding out the news. Students are already picking what to wear on that day and planning their booths. Each class is assigned to make a booth and unfortunately, Aeri was the one making the decisions since she's the class president. 

And so far, she has no idea what their might will be. The other class already took her idea and started making their booths while her's hasn't even bought the materials. It was going to be a busy week for them. Then she has to attend meetings after dismissal everyday for Student Council. Not to mention, she's the VP of her club, the English club. To make it worse, she's going to graduate this year and the teachers have already given them their projects. 

She wants to ask her brothers help but they were busy with their works and school. Yifan hasn't even arrived from his trip in Canada for his photoshoot. Even the triplets can't help her because of their upcoming Winter Ball. Aeri is losing her mind right now. She felt hopeless and tired with all the works and teacher's are stressing her. It was a first in SAHS to have a student with an IQ of 173 and that is Aeri. That's why she accelerated for three years. 

Studying wasn't a problem for her but it was too much for her. Six projects all in all and has to be sumitted by the end of the month. A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts and came in her Yul carrying a plastic bag. "You've been working nonstop lately and I thought you haven't had lunch so I brought these for you to eat." Yul places the plastic on the desk and took out the food. 

Aeri smiled. "Thank you, Yul."

"No need to thank me, Ae," she rolls her eyes. "Health first before school." 

Yul hands Aeri her chopsticks as she opens the containers one by one. The sweet aroma enters Aeri's nose immediately, making her drool. Yul chuckles and nod at the other. "Eat." 

She didn't need to think twice and took a spoonful of rice then kimchi. Aeri didn't put down her chopsticks as her friend stares at her in amusement before she took out her phone and texted someone. 

to: myeon-oppa
mission success!!

from: myeon-oppa
is she eating well?

to: myeon-oppa
very much

from: myeon-oppa
thank goodness \(o3o)/

from: myeon-oppa
we owe u, yul

to: myeon-oppa
no problem ^^ 

Aeri frowns at her friend. She was smiling and obviously texting someone    with that blush on her face, anyone can tell its a boy. Scoffing, Aeri hands Yul the unused chopsticks. "Yah, Moon Yul." The said girl look up from her phone. "Come and eat with me." Smiling, Yul took the chopsticks from Aeri and ate.




The next day of school was more stressful than yesterday for Aeri. She has 1 week and 6 days left till the school festival and she still hasn't got any idea what their booth will be. Her brothers gave her some ideas but they weren't that good enough to attract students.

Yul was in her office with the twins, playing with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter