Jealousy Be Gone

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys expected everything would go back to normal, but no, it only got worse. All of Aeri's attention were on the new puppy. Loinski here, Loinski there. It was annoying the Lee brothers. They wanted her attention too. Everytime she arrived home, she looked for Loinski, not them. She didn't hang out with them every weekends like they usually did; instead, she went to the park with Loinski instead. 


It had been a week since Loinski joined their family, a week of misery for the Lee brothers. A week of no Aeri. It was dreadful for them. 


"Arf."


Jongdae glared at Loinski from the dinner table. They were having dinner at the moment, and Loinski was barking happily at him. He felt the urge to kick the puppy out of their home. He wanted it gone. Very ironic since he was the one who brought it home.


Aeri pouted at Jongdae. "Oppa, pay attention to him." At her plea, he did, albeit with clenched teeth. Jongdae leaned over and patted the puppy lightly at the head. The pug his palm and barked. Jongdae felt a tingling sensation at the affection but ignored it. I hate Loinski, I hate him, he said to himself and retreated his palm. 


"Come here, Loinski." The pug followed Aeri's command and walked toward her. Aeri bended down and placed him on her lap. Junmyeon was trying his best not to glare. "Ae, put him down. He might spit rabies on your food," he told her.


The youngest rolled her eyes at Junmyeon and smiled. "Oppa, its fine," she said and fed the pug with her food. Junmyeon could only sigh.






Aeri was still at school and only the quadruplets were home early. The older three were watching a movie titled Cart and they couldn't help but make fun of Kyungsoo because the protaginist's son looked exactly like him. The latter pinched the person near him at the ear, the unlucky person being Chanyeol. He yelped in pain as Kyungsoo twisted his large ears, and Baekhyun and Jongdae laughed at their brother's agony. Kyungsoo counted five seconds before he mercifully let go of Chanyeol's ears to turn to his other brothers and glare at them. They immediately stopped laughing. 


Just when Kyungsoo was about to hit the other two, they heard a bark. All together, they looked down and saw Loinski smiling at them, wagging his tail in delight. He seemed to be amused by the four. Jongdae rolled his eyes at the puppy. "Tss. Get out of here, pup," he said, scowling. The puppy, seeming to understand him, let out a whimper and laid down. 


Baekhyun gawked. "He's a genuis!" he exclaimed, pointing at Loinski. Kyungsoo mentally face palmed before he stood up. "I'm leaving," he told them before heading to his room, ignoring the pouting Chanyeol who was holding his red ear. 


Loinski stood up and pulled Jongdae's pants with his mouth. "What do you want, beast?" The puppy wagged his tail as he headed to the door and scratched it. Jongdae sighed and walked toward the pug. "You want to go out?" Loinski barked happily in response, its tongue sticking out.




Jongdae stared at the wall clock before turning back to the pup to tell it, "Just an hour more and Aeri would be home." He was about to return back to the couch when he felt a tug on his pants. Aish, this dog.


Baekhyun snorted. "Give the puppy a chance, Dae."


Jongdae rolled his eyes at his twin. "Why don't you do it then?" he remarked. 


The other gasped. "Are you crazy? That thing would eat me!" Chanyeol nodded solemnly in agreement. 


Jongdae heaved a sigh, knowing he lost the fight and he had to walk Loinski. Groaning, he picked the puppy in his arms. In response, Loinski him on the chin. "We'll be back in an hour," he told his brother before he exited the house. 


Five minutes after their brother left, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a look. "Did Jongdae leave without bringing a leash?" Baekhyun though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter