EPILOGUE

It's Not Like The Movies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : So, one of my dear readers, Chiisskek asked about the reactions of Seunghyun's fans and friends to their dating news. This is my take on it. It serves as a gift too, to all of you who have been so kind to this little story. Your comments for the last chapters blow my mind. I'm a happy writer.

Warning : Raining sugar and cheese towards the end. Brush your teeth after reading. ;)


 

EPILOGUE

Seunghyun had told her not to.

Her parents had said it would only hurt her.

But still she couldn't resist.

She promised herself to only read them once. But the one time read turned into hell of curiosity and she ended up scrolling and scrolling again, opening many new tabs until her laptop froze.

There were articles of her almost on every entertainment website. She was the talk of the entertainment world. Her relationship with Seunghyun was scrutinized under the microscope of sentiments which mostly came in the form of hates and bad jokes.

But surfing through websites wasn't enough torture yet. She turned to her instagram, checking what strangers had to say about her and her relationship with Seunghyun down to the first photo she posted under the account.

They were everywhere. The hate comments. The prejudice. When she had read so much she felt sick of it, tears already formed in her eyes.

Then she felt it. A loving hand wrapped around her shoulders. The sweet scent that she had grown to associate as comfort and safety. Her mother was on her side, asking what was it that make Tiffany cry so late into the night.

She watched in silence as her mother gave the article on the laptop screen a once over.

“Do you love Seunghyun?” Her mother closed the laptop while caressing her head.

She looked into the deepest part of her heart, searching for one answer that had been there all along. “Yes.”

“Then nothing else matter. Especially not strangers' opinion. For all I know, these mean people might have typed those trash articles and ugly comments while pooping in public restroom.”

She nodded, smiled at her grinning mother.

“What about Dad's opinion?”

“He'll understand. His love for you is stronger than his disapproval toward your boyfriend. Give him your best lost puppy look and he'll forget his mission of killing Seunghyun.”

“What about your opinion?”

The grin faded. Her mother looked away for a moment before giving her a warm hug and kissed the top of her head. “Just tell Seunghyun not to hurt my beloved daughter.”

Tiffany nodded, resting her head against her mother's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter