Chapter 9 - Valentines Day

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning students," The principal announced to the cohort on Monday morning. "As you all know, Valentines Day is coming," he became silent and waited at students started to murmur about the famous date. "And as usual, we have the annual rose giving charity!" A powerpoint presentation started behind him as he made the same presentation as he did every year. "...So in conclusion. Girls, you can buy the roses and get them delivered to the boys or your friends. It is annonymous unless you want to write your name. And all proceeds will go to the Senior's Prom fund, so seniors, you know what to do."

 

-----

"Are you gonna buy anything, Aya?" Misaki asked me as we went to English class. 

"Hmm, maybe? I usually just bake stuff, and anyway, we aren't seniors yet, so it really isn't in my interest to buy the roses. Plus, its expensive! 2000yen? Really?" Those plastic roses were a real rip off to me.

"May I have some~?" Tsuka, a boy from my mathematics class, asked.

Misaki slapped his arm, "Rude!" she scolded."You do not ask people for gifts, Tsuka! Especially if its for Valentines! Yeesh, are you a man or what?"  She started to lecture.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Of course, Tsuka, I'll keep you in mind when I'm making my stuff."

-----

"Aya-chan, are you gonna make things for the other people at the company too?" Chinen questioned me during break time while drinking orange juice.

"Mmm..." I nodded, engrossed in doing some last minute reading before drama lesson. We were to supposed to have memorised some theory with example scenes from plays.

"Then its unfair!" Chinen exclaimed. He looked at Yamada. "Isn't it Yama-chan? Unfair? That she isn't making something specifically special for us?? Aya-chan!" He whined.

Yamada nodded in agreement. "Make us something different!" He demanded from me as well.

I sighed, their fans would have found it cute, but it got annoying listening to it everyday sometimes. "Why don't I buy those expensive plastic roses for you guys?" I tried to threaten.

"Aya. No." Daiki said flatly. "Those are meaningless because you don't personally give them to us." He looked over to the table selling roses that was crowded with girls. "Besides, it happens every year, and we are given so many by other girls." He shrugged. "It no longer holds meaning."

Yamada 'ooh-ed'. "Wow, Daiki is so deep! Maybe he secretly wants a handwrit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter