Chapter 7 - SPORTS DAY

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aya-chan~!!!!" Chinen called me from the bleachers. "COME HERE!!!!" 

"I'm coming...sheesh Chii....so pushy." I mumbled the last part. Today was Sports Day and almost every single kid in this school had to compete. Of course...I had picked the easiest. 100M sprint.

"Hey, you're gonna leave early with us right?" Yuto asked as I dumped my bag with his in a corner.

"Of course! But do you guys know how to get there?" You see, our school's Sports Day was not in our school (that would be like cramming over 1200 students in the hall), but at one of the stadiums nearby. The guys and I had decided to leave right after the house prizes for two reasons: 1. They had a performance and 2. After the prize giving it would be really boring. 

"Course we do. We've been here longer than you~" Yamada sing-songed his way past Yuto and I. "And watch out, cause BLUE is gonna win...AGAIN." He walked over to Natsuha and high-fived her.

" please Yama-monster...." Chinen muttered, coming back from changing into his sports gear. Yuto and I stiffled our giggles as Yamada snorted and walked away, not hearing his new nickname.

"DAI-CHAN!!!! OVER HERE!!!!" Jen called to Daiki (I still haven't been able to talk to him that much) who was sleepily walking up the stairs. 

"Morning Daiki-san!" I cheerfully greeted. Daiki grunted back in response. 

"Aya, call him Dai-chan! Or...if you're like Yabu-kun you can yell ARIOKA at him!" Sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter