Ch. 5

On & Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed since school has started, which means that the two have been very busy with their academic classes and with after school activities. However, this did not stop Byunghun and Jaehee from talking to each other during and out of school. Now, the soccer season has began and dance have been preparing hard for their competition next month.

Byunghun P.O.V

Today is the day. Today is our first tournament of the season.

We were told to arrive at the school early in the morning to board the buses and head out to the event. I woke up thanks to my alarm, aka Jaehee messaging me.


Good luck at your tournament today! Bring back the first place medal!!^^

Even though I read the message with my eyes half opened, it brought a smile onto my face without me even realizing it until my mom came into the room secretly.

"Oh~? What has you so happy in the morning?" At the sound of my mom's voice, I immediately sat up straight in my bed, hitting my head on the back board in the process.

"aish...Ah, it's nothing, mom. Did you need something?"

She head towards the blinds to open them and blind me before answering, "i just came to wake up my son and wish him luck today! Hurry and wash up so you can eat. You can't play well on an empty stomach. Hurry, go go!" 

With the help of my mom pushing me out of bed, I went to wash up. After washing up, as I was told to do, I went down to eat. Displayed on the table was everything you couldve imagined. Eggs, waffles, sausage, hashbrown, rice, bulgogi, samgyupsal, bread, everything!!!

"Yah...mom, this is a lot of food. I thought you wanted me to play well today, not be the soccer ball." Despite me talking down the breakfast, I sat down at the dinin room table and began eating a little bit of everything.

"Don't worry, I will pack some of this up for you to take in case you get hungry later. So, eat as much as you want, I'll pack the rest."

"Thank you~! I'll dedicate the first goal to you!", I said as I sent a tiny wink to my mom before I continued to eat.

After eating and receiving over hundreds of "good luck" kisses from my mom, I headed out to the school to board the bus. Everyone still seemed tired since it was early in the morning. I sat with Jonghyun. Bad idea.

I whipped out my phone when I remembered that Jaehee messaged me this morning. Even though it's been over an hour, I should still reply, right?

Thanks! We will try our best. Will you be my good luck charm and come watch us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter