Ch. 1

On & Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: There will be some ual comments(?). It's not bad enough to mark it M. But still. WARNING*

 

Jaehee P.O.V

"J-Jaehee...I um.. Ireallylikeyou. Um... P-please. Pleaseacceptmyconfession."

Number 32 of the month. 32nd confession this month. Sigh. This is just a bit too much.

I am not a heartless being though.

"I'm sorry, Joon. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for a relationship right now." And so I turned down the captain of the chess team, nicely or at least I hope it came out nicely.

At that moment, I felt a muscular arm wrap around my neck and a voice appear.

"Sorry, bud. She's looking for marriage. Which I am gladly helping her out with by being that lucky man."

Hearing those words must have either scared him or broke his heart because the next thing you know he stutters, "S-sunbae.. I'm sorry. I- I will be going... now. BYE!" And he ran off with tears coming down his face. Maybe he was both?

"L.Joe! You scared him, that wasn't nice. And who said we were getting married?" I scrunched up my nose and removed his arm from my neck as if it contained 1,000 germs.

"Oh, c'mon babe. We all know you have wanted to marry me ever since that one text." Like the complete flirt he is, he sent a little wink towards my way and pinched my cheek.

I slapped his hand away from my face before speaking with complete sarcasm, "Oh, no. You knew all along?"

You're probably all confused, right? You're probably all thinking, "What text??? Did I skip a chapter? I'm-???"

Do not worry, you did not miss a chapter. I will bring you back to the summer before Sophmore year. Ah, yes. The good ol' crazy hormonal boys days.

Summer night. 10pm

1 unread message.

It is 10pm, who is messaging me while I am binging on my drama??? Rude.

I don't want to be rude like them, so I decide to open up my Kakaotalk and read the message.

L.Joe?

Hey, Jaehee.

This is weird. I never talk to L.Joe, nor does he talk to me. Oh well. He probably was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter