Chapter 2

New Neighbor

They unboxed the rest of the furniture.

Tiffany looked at the clock they just put up on the wall.

Oh man it's 8:00 already...I'm sorry you spent most of your day helping me...She looked at Taeyeon apologetically.

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany for a bit then smiled. It's alright. I had nothing to do today anyways. She placed the last cardboard box into a recycling bin and brushed off her hands.

Now...I believe I owe you some ice cream?

Tiffany brightened at the words 'ice cream'. Yeah you do! But...it's pretty late...are there any ice cream shops still open?

Taeyeon put a finger up to her chin and hummed. Mmm....I don't think so...

Tiffany slightly sulked. Oh...

Taeyeon watched Tiffany's actions and giggled to herself. *Haha...she's so easy to read. Like a puppy who didn't get what she wanted.*

So what do we do? She questioned.

We could always go to the corner store and get a tub of ice cream. Taeyeon suggested.

Tiffany happily jumped in place. Good idea!

I think we can leave our dogs here right? Hopefully they won't mess anything up. She looked over at the dogs who were playing with each other.

We can take them on a walk with us. The corner store isn't too far. Tiffany smiled at the thought of walking together with Taeyeon.

Ok then let me go to my place real quick to grab my wallet and a leash for Ginger. She said while heading out the door.

After Taeyeon left, Tiffany got a leash and attached it to Prince. Are you happy? We're going on a walk soon with your new best friend!~

Prince barked and spun around several times while his tail wagged excitedly. *I'm happy too~ I get to go on a walk with MY new best friend~*

Back at Taeyeon's apartment, Taeyeon searched around for her wallet. *Aren't you a lucky girl Hwang? We just met and I'm buying you ice cream~*

She found it on the counter and quickly made sure she had enough money. She then took Ginger's leash that was hanging on the wall and walked out of her apartment, locking the door behind her.

Taeyeon walked a couple steps and knocked on Tiffany's door. Seconds later the door opened and Ginger scurried out and circled her legs.

Ginger sat down patiently while Taeyeon put on his leash. Are you and Prince ready?

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a thumbs up. We're ready!

Then off we go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both walked out of the apartment and Tiffany locked the door behind her.

Taking in the cool air of the night they walked along a path that was well lit from the lamposts every few meters.

Finally they got to the corner store.

Can you wait outside? Dogs aren't allowed in. Yeah sure no problem! Taeyeon handed Tiffany the leash. I'll be quick! Strawberry right? She said while she headed into the store.

Tiffany watched the two dogs play with each other and smiled.

Two really tall men slowly approached Tiffany. Tiffany noticed the men and was a bit wary of them.

One of them wolf whistled at Tiffany. Hey girl! Are you alone? How about we take those mutts off your hands and we can show you a fun time?

Tiffany's eyebrows scrunched together in annoyance. Sorry, but I'm not alone so you two can keep on walking. The two dogs sensed the cautious feelings from Tiffany. Ginger had a low growl in his throat while Prince was ready to pounce on the men.

The men were a bit frustrated at her answer. Hey keep your mutts in check. They stepped closer to Tiffany which caused her to panic. *Taeyeon please hurry!* She silently pleaded.

As if Taeyeon heard her cries she stepped out of the store. Is there something wrong?... She glared at the men.

The men flinched, but didn't back down. No we were just inviting this lovely girl with an evening with us. You're pretty cute too, you're welcome to join us if you want.

*Disgusting...* Sorry, but she's with me so I suggest you move on or else there will be trouble. She crossed her arms and looked at them menacingly.

And what are you going to do about it? They smirked.

Taeyeon flashed them a badge. Do you really want to know?

Realizing that Taeyeon was a police officer the two men quickly backed off. C-Come on let's go... They slowly walked away while Taeyeon watched them until they were far enough.

Wow...I didn't know you were a cop... Tiffany was a bit surprised due to Taeyeon's small frame.

I'm not... She smirked slyly.

Huh? But you have a badge. She said confused.

She tucked the badge away into her pocket. It's not mine. It's my brother's. He's a cop, but he let's me borrow it from time to time for situations like that. She smiled at Tiffany. Luckily it worked. She grabbed Ginger's leash.

Yeah, luckily. How'd you stay so calm? I was so scared of them. Hmmm... Taeyeon hesitated. Well the only thing that ran through my mind was that I didn't want them to lay a finger on you. Taeyeon sheepishly looked away.

Tiffany blushed and quickly changed the subject. A-Anyways let's go back home and eat the ice cream before it melts. She walked a little bit ahead.

Right... Taeyeon quicky followed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both arrived back at home, but both were at a loss on what to do next.

Unable to take the silence Taeyeon spoke up. So what do we do now?

I'm not exactly sure, but we should decide quickly before the ice cream melts.

Do you want to come over and watch a movie with me then? I have a pretty big t.v. and a nice list of movies. Taeyeon suggested.

Tiffany smiled brightly. Sounds like fun!

Alright then it's settled. She takes out her keys and holds open the door for Tiffany. Ladies first~

You're a lady too you know~ She giggled.

I know~ She grabbed two spoons from the kitchen and sat down on the couch and handed Tiffany a spoon. Taeyeon then opened the ice cream carton and handed it to Tiffany.

Are we just going to eat it straight out of the carton? Is that ok with you? Tiffany hesitated putting in her spoon.

Yeah I don't mind. Less dishes to wash. She joked.

Taeyeon scrolled through the list of movies on the screen. 

Then Tiffany spoke up. Hey...thank you for saving me back there. I didn't properly thank you before. 

Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow. Were you worried about that this whole time? It was really no problem.

No really I just moved in and I'm already causing you trouble. You helped me catch my dog, helped me unpack, and helped me get rid of those guys. Thank you so much. She hugged Prince close to her.

It was really no problem. If i didn't want to help I could've simply stayed out of it. It was my choice to help. She gave Tiffany a cheeky smile and finally picked out a action romance movie.

 

 

 

 

===========================================================================

It's been awhile guys!!! I'm really busy with exams and stuff right now, but don't worry I am still updating! (just really really slowly...and it didn't help that my laptop restarted without saving all my stories too...) Anyways you guys should look at my blog whenever I post something because I will be using that to inform you guys of any problems on why I can't update and other important stuff so please check it out!

Dying 23.0

I'm seriously really happy that there are still people that subscribe to me and follow me thank you all! Please upvote/subscribe/comment! It's ok if you don't want to. ^^