Chapter 1

New Neighbor

Man moving ... Tiffany complained while she moves around a mountain of boxes. She then picks up Prince's cage and sets him down inside. 

Aigoo~ You must be pretty cramped in there. Lets take you out for a stretch. Just as she unlocks his cage he bolts out. ! I forgot to close the front door! She then runs after him, but this time remembering to close and lock her door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh time to take out the trash-huh? Taeyeon saw a small white dog speed under her legs and into her apartment room. She sets the bag down outside her door and goes back in to retrieve the puppy. She picks up the puppy. Hey now you know you can't be in there. She cooed at the dog while exiting her room and looks for the owner.

Just as Taeyeon walked through the door Tiffany bumped into her. 

Oh! Thank you so much for catching him!~ She gave a beautiful eye-smile to Taeyeon leaving her in awe. U-Uh y-yeah no problem...

Tiffany carefully took the dog from latter's arms.

Tiffany looks at the shorter girl. *Wow...she's pretty...but at the same time handsome?...* Tiffany realizes she has been staring at other girl for too long and looks at her little dog.

Just then a dog that looks like Prince, but with black fur, scurries out and sits patiently next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon then carries the dog and starts to head back into her apartment space.

Tiffany noticed she was heading back and started to say something. U-Uhm... Taeyeon turned around to see what the girl needed. Yes? I was just wondering if I can know your name... Tiffany smiled sheepishly. 

Taeyeon noticed her shyness and smiled. *Ah~ cute~* My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. What's your name?

Tiffany felt a bit more comfortable and responded happily. Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang~ And this is Prince. She refered to her dog.

What a cute name~ Yeah! I thought so too~ Prince was the perfect name for him! Tiffany cuddled with the dog. I was talking about your name Tiffany-ssi~ But yes Prince fits him nicely. Taeyeon smiled handsomely.

Tiffany blushed and hid her face behind Prince. U-Uh....Thank you, but it's really nothing special...and you can call me Tiffany... Oh alright you can call me Taeyeon too.

A slight awkward silence passses by before Tiffany says something again. So what's your dog's name? Oh right this little guy's name is Ginger. Ginger? Tiffany giggled a bit. Yeah it's a weird name for him, but I couldn't think of anything else. Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly slightly embarrassed.

No no it wasn't that, I just found it cute. She held a hand up to Ginger and let him her palm a bit. 

But it's really nice to meet you though! And if you didn't notice I'm your new neighbor~ So you are~ Do you need help arranging your stuff? Taeyeon offered.

Is that alright? I mean I feel bad because I just met you and I'm already making you do stuff for me....She pouted at the thought of making someone do something for her. 

It's really no problem at all! I don't have anything else better to do and it's a good chance for us to get to know each other along with a playdate for our dogs~ 

Tiffany smiled at her response. Ok~ I like the sound of that!

They both walk to Tiffany's door. Tiffany struggles to get her keys. Do you need help? I can carry Prince for you. Tiffany continues to struggle. I'm fine I can do this. Taeyeon continues to watch her fumble and an eyebrow. I'll carry Prince for you. Taeyeon then sets Ginger down and takes the white dog from Tiffany. 

Wow your dog doesn't run off when you put him down? She finally manages to get the keys and opens the door. Nope. She follows Tiffany inside. I trained him not to and to follow my commands like 'sit' or 'stay'. 

Can you train Prince to do that?~ She joked and laughed while waiting for Ginger to follow Taeyeon in before closing the door. Taeyeon sets Prince down on the floor. Haha I could if you want me to~ It's ok I'll train Prince myself he needs to learn from his mommy~ She nuzzled the puppy.

Taeyeon takes a look around the place and is dumbfounded by the amount of boxes there were. Oh man this is going to take awhile... Tiffany also looks around. Yeah...it's ok if you want to back out now. This might take several days...or weeks... No we can do this we just gotta focus on the things you really need first. You did label the boxes right? 

Uhhh....some of them? Maybe only the things that are super important. Her eyebrows knitted together thinking if she did label the boxes or not. Taeyeon chuckled at the sight of a confused Tiffany. Heh it's alright we'll just slowly go through them.

They both go through box after box and still haven't made a dent compared to the rest of the stuff they need to go through.

Where did you come from that requires you to bring all of your stuff? Taeyeon heaved getting worn out. Tiffany was carrying another box to open and was getting ready to organize the contents. California in the U.S. Oh right 'Tiffany' is an American name. Taeyeon got another box and opened it. Yeah my real name is Stephanie, but my mom liked the name Tiffany more so I go by that. I also have a korean name, but it makes me sound old fashioned so I don't use it.

What's your korean name? Taeyeon tilted her head curious. I don't want to tell you....it's embarrassing... Aww~ C'mon I won't laugh. Promise? Tiffany held up her pinky. Promise. Taeyeon wrapped her pinky around Tiffany's. Alright....it's Miyoung....She mumbled. I'm sorry what? I didn't hear you. Miyoung, my korean name is Miyoung....

Tiffany's face turned pinkish. Which caused Taeyeon to smile. Yah! You're laughing! No! No I'm not! I swear! I saw you smile! She grabs a nearby pillow and starts to smack Taeyeon with it. Taeyeon then finds a pillow of her own and uses it as a shield. I'm sorry! I won't do it again! She laughed. Yaaah~ Tiffany's wrath subsided and she pouted at Taeyeon. *Heh...she's really cute~* Alright alright lets get through the rest of these boxes and I'll treat you to ice cream to make up for it ok? Ok!~ Tiffany replied happily.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sht I'm tired....

Dying 5.0

Anyways this is not going to be a one-shot it will probably be several chapters and I will alternate it updates with this and 'Catch Us If You Can'

Thank you for reading! I hope you stick around for the next chapters and I hope you upvote/subscribe/comment. Not necessary, but highly appreciated! :D