|| Chapter #3 ||

TWISTED

Soohyun's POV:

I have been walking miles already and well, it feels like it just keeps getting further and further ahead. Furthermore, I have no idea how I got in this mess anyways. I knew for sure I wasn't in Busan, I was still in Seoul, South Korea. But how far I went, I didn't know.

All I remember is having a panic attack. I said that before, I pinched my nose, as I looked around.

Being one of the trackers in my group. We have to be very good at directions, and very good on our feet. If we go to slow, or get out of the shadows. We could get killed.

We have to be good in telling directions. Normally I know South Korea, like the back of my head. But I have no freakin idea where the hell I am.
I was in the middle of nowhere. Without food. Though I seem to have water.

Heck I don't even remember where my car is, and that car costed me alot of money, plus car contract and blah blah.

I also wonder what the others are thinking, if they are worrying or if they arent, I'm asking myself a billion of questions. All of which has no answers once so ever. So why am I even trying. 


Sehun's POV:

  The guy put the code in the door. And the door unlocked. I gulped, starting to feel myself shake in my skin alittle. Not knowing what the hell is going on, is probably why I can't control my shaking.

I looked around when I realized, we came in to a living room. I looked around the room. I saw two different staircasses, going in different directions, there where rooms, looking like they where assigned by year of birth, and they all seem to have a 3 bed bunk bed, expect for one room that looks like it has 2 twins in one room. The house looked really big, the living room was big, having a big screen tv, speakers, two big couches and two small couches. As well as a round coffee table. In the kitchen, the kitchen was spotless, with stainless steel items and nice cabinets and a table in the middle. The dinning room, I saw the table. That seated 19 people.

On the walls, I saw pictures of the members. One where there where 19 members, probably current. And one that looks like it was the older version of the pictures. And it had 21 members instead 19. 

I also realized there was a fire place and there was a door right by it. And a book shelf under the pictures on the wall. Where there was tons of books and dvds.

The place looked almost empty. "Where is everyone?" I asked the guy.

He looked around, without saying anything. I sat here quietly, And when I was about to give up. He said something in numbers, I'm thinking it was a code of some sort. And suddenly footsteps can be heard above, I looked up, I realized there 16 other members up there in this house. They all ran down the stairs. That was in front of the house and ran through the little hallway leading to the kitchen first, before going in the living room. 

I looked around, they all looked to me, I can see some of them looked younger than me and some looked older. 

They were looking at me, with unspeakable looks. Their faces showed no emotion at all, and it was freaking me out. I was feeling a bit out of place with these guys, they were complete strangers to me.

"Your Sehun?" Someone asked. 

I was confused and shocked they knew me; when I had no idea who the hell they were. I answered the person anyways. 

"Yes, I'm Sehun.," I said awkwardly. 

They all gasped and began to circle around me and crowd me. 

I felt kind of weird, and the person who brought me didn't say anything or try to stop them. 

Suddenly I heard a slam of a door. And I couldn't help but look up.. 


A/n: Sorry it's so short, it's going to be a double update today. Since I'm feeling a lot of ideas come in so stay tuned. 

These whole two weeks will have alot of updating of my stories, from both here and my wattpad account, so watch out! And also I may be uploading alot of stuff these 2 weeks for my youtube channel. I have alot of plans for different stuff. 

- RemeRis96