|| Chapter #27 ||

TWISTED

Jongho/ Koda's POV: 

I  looked around the city, making sure no one was out, that was an Enemy. I saw Gahi's building, in front was Youngji Hyungs motorcycle. 'Well Looks like he's still here..' I thought. 

I pressed the walkie-talkie button on the side. I told them to park right next to the Motorcycle. 
When they came out of the car I was still on top. Making sure there was still no one around. I looked up to see, Youngji was sitting on the top floor, on one of the chairs. I looked back over to see Daehyun Hyung was staring at me, "What?" I asked. 

"Aren't you going to get off the car?" He asked. I realized he was right, I was still on the roof of the van. I reached to grab whatever was in my shoes that helped me stay on before I jumped and landed on the ground, in a perfect landing.

"Show off," Dealo said. 

I rolled my eyes, "Yah! You brat! You may be two inches taller than me, but I can still kick your !" I said in a joking, and annoyed voice. 

He gulped, as he mumbled, "Sorry Hyung.."

I signed, "Whatever Kid, Let's just go," I said.  I knew what happened, Gou Hyung had told me what went on, and why the Maknae is with BAP right now. I can tell he was scared of going to see Youngji Hyung.

We got in the building, the security guard in front knew us, so he let us through. I looked to Dealo before going on the elevator. "Kid," I started. As I looked to see what he was doing and if he was holding up, I knew he was claustrophobic.

"Y-yes hyung?" Dealo asked. He was slightly already shaking. 

"Are you sure you don't want to just take the stairs?" I asked

"There is to many stairs.." Dealo mumbled. 

I signed, I grabbed his arm and walked inside, his brother and s walking in behind us. I pressed the 12th-floor button, of the elevator.
"Whats wrong?" Jongup asked. As He and the others looked to Dealo who was crunched to the floor, shaking and his head in his arms. 

"He's Claustrophobic got stuck in an elevator once that broke, and stopped moving, was about to fall to the ground, " I answered. I put a comforting hand on his head, patting his head of hair, that was a bright red, a big contrast to Junhongs now blonde hair. He was shaking a lot, trembling. Slight sniffles come out. I looked to see we were on the 10th floor, almost close to the 12th floor. "We're almost there kid," I said.

Yongguk Hyung bent down in front of him, he reached out to softly ruffle the kid's hair, something that Youngji Hyung tends to do a lot, I was thinking maybe Youngji Hyung did that to Yongguk and Yongnam all the time back then. Yonguk softly told Dealo to count to ten in his soothing deep voice. 
Dealo copied his breathing, he was starting to calm down. 

That by the time the sound came to tell us that we were on the 12th floor, Dealo was okay, but we still had to kind of help him up from his sitting position on the floor. We got out of the elevator. Walking up the stairs that led to the rooftop of this building, when going to the door. I saw Youngji Hyung sitting on one of the couches that were under the roof, Gahi had put a roof there to cover the couches, and furniture he put up here, it was a clear one there, so that you can see the night sky. Right now it was drawn since it wasn't raining.

I wasn't sure if he wanted to see Dealo and me, but I opened the door anyway. When I did he looked over to me, I noticed Dealo was trying to hide behind me, even if he was like three inches taller, which I found sort of funny. Since it was no use. Youngji Hyung looked at us, as he blinked. "It's kind of useless hiding behind Koda, when I can see you." Youngji Hyung said to Dealo. I heard Dealo gulp, as he inched his way out from behind me. Youngji Hyung raised an eyebrow at his behavior. Before facing his way to his younger brother. Yongguk Hyung was standing right next to me, looking to his brother with a frown on his face. I can see the worry in Yongguk Hyungs eyes, as looked at his brother pointedly. 

"Yongguk-" Youngji Hyung couldn't finish. Because Yongguk Hyung interrupted. 

"Hyung, I may be your younger brother, and you may think I have too much on my plate already, so that's why you never tell me anything. But your the same, you have a lot on your plate also. You always have, ever since I could remember. When our parents were working, it was you who took care of us, since Noona always had something going on after school. Your the one who picked us up from school and brought us home, even when you started living in the hideout, you brought us to the hideout and dropped us off at home, when Noona was home already. You've been handling a lot on your plate, But yet, you never said anything," Yongguk started. He paused, to look at his brother's reaction before Yongguk Hyung started talking again. "I can tell though, even without you telling me, whenever I came over during times where it was a stressful time for you guys. You didn't say a word to me about what was going on, but I noticed your tired expression, I noticed the dark circles under your eyes, the look in your eyes were always evident, " Yongguk said. 

"What are you saying?" Youngji Hyung asked. Something tells me he already knew. But wanted to ask anyway. 

"What am I saying? Isn't obvious? You never told me what was going on, yet you sat there and listened to me ramble about a lot of things over the years.  But when it was you, when you were going through a stressful time, you never said anything. Always telling me that you were okay, that everything was fine. Yet, I hear later on from one of the others that something was going on, or when I notice the others shuffling around and you yelling out orders more than usual. I've been in the dark with everything you're going through since the very beginning. In fact, even now, when I'm no longer a kid, you don't tell me anything, always ruffling my hair and saying you're okay, " Yongguk Hyung said. 

I looked to Youngji Hyung seeing his reaction to what Yongguk Hyung said. He looked sort of shocked, but he hasn't said a word yet. I saw him sign, looking to the sky. Seeing this I wanted to say something, I knew the reason, we all did, all of us in the group, but also in our division knew. (S.C.S is a division.) He looked to Yongguk as he asked that, there was that look I remembered, the look of fear in his eyes, the look of sadness. Yet it was gone in a flash, turning to a look of indifference. 

'Why would he be afraid of telling Yongguk Hyung?' I thought. 

"I wish you would at least tell me the honest truth when I ask you when you need to get something off your back. Earlier was the only time you ever told me anything willing, I don't care if you think I'm busy, Most the time I am, but I don't care. Your busy most of the time when I ramble about how things are, but you don't complain. I'm tired of having to guess if something is going on if you're lying about anything," Yongguk Hyung said.

"Hyung," I started, Youngji Hyung looked to me, with a raised eyebrow. 
"When we put the ring and dog tag on and took our weapons. We promised to stand by your side till the end Hyung, through every battle, through every mission, through every hardship, every lost and every win. You may not think we notice that you're stressing out, and you don't want to tell us, because you're our leader, and trying to stay strong for the rest of us. If you much rather tell Yongguk Hyung you can, he's a leader also, although not the type you are, but still. We worry about you too Hyung, you've been stressing out often now since Gahi has been missing for about a month now, " I finished.

Youngji Hyung signed, I knew I had hit the nail on some of his worries about telling Yongguk Hyung. 
"Well, alright, I know you're not going to spat out all of our secrets, and It wasn't because I still saw you as a kid, you're long over your childhood Yongguk. What I go through sometimes, it's not light things, - " Youngji Hyung didn't even get to finish before Yongguk Hyung interrupted. 

 "I'm your brother, do you really think I will spat it out to everyone?" Yongguk Hyung asked. 

"I already know, I've always known." Youngji Hyung said. 


Junghee/ Dealo's POV: 

Time Skip: 

We were heading home now, the whole time Yongguk Hyung kept At Youngji Hyung, who was riding his motorcycle, back to the hideout. Koda went off to do more tracking, since its like 2:30 am now, he has like thirty more minutes. 

"Yongguk Hyung," I started. Yongguk looked to me, from the driver's seat. 

"It's not that Youngji Hyung didn't trust you. I mean Hyung if that was true. He wouldn't have brought you to the hideout at only 9 years old," I started. "Our Hideout is our safe haven. If he never trusted you, he wouldn't have shown it to you in the very beginning. He knows you look up to him, even now when you're already so accomplished. He is afraid of not being the person you thought of him to be, because the things he worries about, the things he is stressed out, is far more darker, than what you can imagine. He holds a lot of things away from everyone, from you because he doesn't want you to see him at his worse times. In fear that you will see him as weak, in fear of being seen as a failure," I finished.