|| Chapter #26 ||

TWISTED

Soohyun/ Gahi's POV: 

      I was shocked at who I saw I'm pretty sure I was dreaming, or just seeing things. I realized the Nurse or Doctor cannot see them. And I found that I wasn't angry after all. I was angry he wasn't really here, and that he was actually just my imagination. The nurse left after changing the band-aid wrap around my chest. Before She left after the doctor, trailing behind him. 

When they left, he smiled, but his eyes seemed really sad. "Gahi." He said. I couldn't answer as he suddenly appeared by my bedside. 
"How do I even see you? Why are you here?" I asked. I had tears softly rolling down my cheeks. 'Why couldn't he be here? Why did he have to be gone?' I thought. 

Rei Hyung smiled at me, a soft smile, but yet his eyes shown sadness. "I don't know why you can see me, but I have a feeling it's the liquid that was injected inside of you by those mysterious people." He said. 

I froze, "How do you even know that?" I asked. 

"You don't think I would just move on knowing your suffering," Rei Hyung said. I knew he also stayed to watch over his brother and everyone else. Somehow him having to see me like this really felt unfair.  "I'm Sorry.." I mumbled. 
"Why are you apologizing?" Rei Hyung asked. 
"Because it's unfair that I have to show you this happening," I said. Rei Hyung signed, as he gave me sad eyes, the smile gone from his face for a little. "It's unfair to you to have to go through it, remember this kid. I'm not really around anymore I'm here as just a spirit, but you. You're still alive." He said. 
He reached over to squeeze my shoulder. 
"I'm  I the last one that hasn't moved on yet?" I asked. 
He smiled sadly, "Everyone will never truly move on when a loved one dies kid, but the others have learned to live on, even my little brother." He said. A sad smile went on my face, "So I am the last one," I mumbled. 

"Its fine, that's because you haven't shed a tear," He said. I blinked, "Yes I have," I argued. 
He shook his head, "No, you're trying so hard to seem strong. Crying doesn't make you weak kid if anything it makes you stronger, it's alright to cry, its alright to break down, aren't you human after all?" Rei Hyung asked. I looked down, "But I don't-" I trailed on. 

"No one is going to judge you if you feel like your going to break down kid, I've seen the others do the same. But maybe if you let others shoulder your worries with you, you wouldn't suffer so much," he said. 

My eyes watered, as he was talking I can tell he was being totally honest, he was totally right. "You've been trying so hard to be strong all on your own, you have forgotten that the others are there with you. I may not be around any longer, and the same thing as Toya. But what about your Best Friend? You and Koda knew each other way before joining nineteen. He knew me, his met me before, he knows what happened to you and he knows a lot about you. Maybe even equal to how much your brother knows, expect your brother didn't know about the whole injection happening to you, but he knew about you being kidnapped. And what about the others? You have Youngji still around, and so many others. Why didn't you run to them?" He asked. 

"I don't know. I felt-" I started, feeling my eyes water, tears were starting to roll down my cheeks. "I felt like they were already going through so much I didn't to feel like I'm making it worse for them.." I said. 

"What about you? You have gotten kidnapped and went missing for two years, you can't even remember what happened those two years? You were there during the bombing also, you have gone through as much as the others, if not more. You want to shoulder it all alone, but its starting to take a toll on you." He said. 

Tears finally rolled down my cheeks, "I'm sorry I-" I mumbled. But he heard me, I knew he wasn't really here, and he was probably just my imagination, but I knew maybe my mind knew I needed to talk to him, or someone to tell me that acting like everything is alright is wrong too, He didn't say anything, he didn't say a word even as tears rolled down. Even when tears just kept rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. 

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I cried. 

Rei Hyung didn't say a word, as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"I'm sorry," I mumbled again. 

"It's okay. It's okay Soohyun," Rei Hyung said. 

By the end of it all, when I finally stopped, he smiled softly, this time, when he smiled, his eyes shown peace, as he was softly glowing now,  "I guess its okay for me to go now." he said. 

"What about the others?" I asked.

"I've said goodbye to them already, you were the last one, I couldn't find you for awhile, so it took some time," he said. 

I looked down, feeling a little bad. "It wasn't your fault. Just don't stay away from home for to long kid," Rei Hyung said. 

I blinked, confused at what he was talking about. He reached over as he ruffled my hair. "I guess this is goodbye until we meet again," he said. He softly put his forehead on mine as he smiled softly. 

"D-don't go," I mumbled.

Rei smiled softly as he had a few tears rolling down his cheeks, and I was sitting there shocked cause I didn't know spirits could cry. "I finished my last duty, It's time kiddo. But you will be fine, just promise me you will be safe and not venture out too far," Rei Hyung said.

I wanted to ask him what he meant, I wanted to ask him what he was talking about, but I didn't open my mouth to ask. I just nodded my head, as he smiled softly again, before ruffling my hair in the same matter as before. Before closing his eyes softly, and letting the light take him to where ever he was going next. 

The last words I heard him say was "Goodbye Kiddo, see you again." 

Before the light took him away, and I was sitting in the room by myself. Tears rolling down my cheeks, confused as ever, as he didn't bother to explain what he meant. I don't remember how I even came to go out, how I suddenly ended up far away from home, and not to mention, I don't even remember going back and getting my phone. I had no idea what was happening and how this all happened in the first place. I wondered how worried the others are, what the dreams I keep dreaming at night meant. No matter how much I tried to think of the answer I just couldn't, it was all blank. 

'What the hell is going on with me?' I thought. 


Hojun/Daeyou's POV: 

   I didn't know how long it took for me to stop crying, but Hoseok wouldn't let go for the whole time of me crying, even as it came to sniffles he still didn't let go, he kept holding on to me tightly until I stopped entirely. 

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. 
"Why are you apologizing you did nothing wrong." Youngji Hyung said.

I didn't realize that Youngji Hyung walked in front of me, or that he even walked in the room. "This all happened cause I couldn't do anything.." I said.

"Oh please, were you the one who did any of the ty things that happened to all of us?" Youngji Hyung asked. 
I shook my head, "O-of course not," I mumbled but I knew he heard me. I was looking down, refusing to look up to him, the one I knew since I was eleven, the one who trained me in everything I knew about fighting, and much more. 

"Than you have nothing to apologize for, and its okay to be angry, it's okay to cry, to break down, to lean on someone's shoulder.  No one is asking you to act like an unemotional coldhearted , no one is asking you to act strong all the goddamn time, " Youngji Hyung said.

I froze as he said that, I looked at him, he was sitting on the chair in front of me, probably moved it from the sidelines to sit right in front of me. I didn't realize he even moved over, I didn't even hear him come close to where I was. 

"But Hyung I-" I said. 

"Look Hojun. We aren't going to judge you, we aren't going to think your weak. So stop trying to prove to us that you're strong because we've always known, I've always known. You've proved to me, to everyone, countless times before. So stop apologizing for everything already. because I'm sick of hearing it, in fact, we all are," Youngji Hyung said.

"It wasn't your fault, none of it was. Stop blaming yourself," Zimo Hyung added. 

"But it was-" I trailed on. 

"We don't blame you. That was actually the first time you trusted us to catch you," Rebel Hyung said.

"I have always trusted you guys.." I said. 

"Yeah, you may have, but you still didn't let us see you fall, or trusting us enough so that we can pick you up when you can't do it yourself,  " Youngji Hyung said. 

I knew he was right, there was always truth behind every single word he spoke, he was the oldest, he was the leader, after all, he's been the leader for years now. And it never changed. No matter what crap we found ourselves getting too, Youngji Hyung always kept a level head and never gave up, always standing strong pulling us with him, through even the hardest storms, and the deepest waters. He has and will always be our leader, no matter what happens in the future, no matter who else has to pass on their dog tags to their brothers, sisters (which most of them does have a brother); When they can no longer wear it. he's the only one, the only leader, commander that anyone of us would listen too, other than maybe Gou and Yang. Since if anything happened to our three oldest members, they are the ones that would have to take the mantle of the leader, either one of them, but I'm pretty sure it would be Gou. Since when Youngji Hyung was on a mission, Zimo Hyung had amnesia, Rebel Hyung was shifting between his solo mission and the group and finally, Yang was on a mission also. Gou was the only one in line to take the lead role until Youngji Hyung comes back. 

I, of course, knew this since the Hyung line of nineteen (Really only from Youngji Hyung to Yang Hyung knew where I was.) Had told me the news over the years of what everyone was up too, how they were doing and if they were in danger. Which was why I came back now, after hearing what was going on with Gahi and than the fact that I knew there was going to be a load of problems happening to us. I had to come back. 


Youngji"s POV: 

Time Skip: 

It was later, I was out, standing on top of a roof, my motorcycle on the ground below. I signed, as the wind blew through my hair. It was 12:00 am. I was sure the others were either sleeping or just laying in their beds or just hanging out and doing nothing. I looked around the city. 
My phone rang, I looked at the caller ID to notice that it was my little brother Yongguk. 

His name showed up as  ' Yonggukie'. 

I was confused, I knew BAP was busy, their about to have a comeback. I didn't know why he was calling me, maybe one of the boys told him that something was going on, that actually could just be it actually. I signed and picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Hyung?" Yongguk's deep voice I'm pretty sure it runs in the family as far as guys. Cause Yongnam's voice is sort of similar, and then I have a deep voice also. 

"Hey Yongguk, Whats up?" I asked. 

"Where are you?" Yongguk asked. 

"On a rooftop, not going to tell which one," I said. I liked the view of the city from this 12 floored building that was pretty high, and I know for a fact that it wasn't some random building, it was Gahi's company. I didn't know if he was calling cause one of the others in my group told him I went off without telling anyone, I couldn't understand why they've haven't been leaving me alone for these past few weeks. They spent 4 years without me, and Zimo there, its like he needs reassurance that I'm there 24/7. 

"Why? If they boys need me, tell them to man up, or talk to Zimo. Zimo has been hanging over me for the past week not leaving me alone, and I'm sick and tired of it. I can't even look for Gahi without him yelling through the goddamn walkie-talkie. Gahi's getting worse and worse, and  Rebel, Gou, Yang and I haven't figured out a thing. , Why Am I even telling you this? It's not like your not stressing out already, right? You're my little brother, and probably have enough on your plate anyway," I said. 

Before he can say anything about what I just told him, I hung up. Kicking myself for even pouring out a little about whats going on, to Yongguk no less. Who's supposed to be your little brother and already has so much to deal with as it is. I signed, frustrated, as I sat down on one of the chairs. The night sky was clear, the stars were out, the city lights were beautiful. It was unlike the storm that I've been feeling in my heart the past few days. 
My phone started ringing again, and I looked to see that it was Yongguk. But I didn't bother answering. 

I needed to take a break, I needed time right now, and yes, I needed someone to talk to, who isn't Zimo and Rebel or the rest of the boys. I love them as a second family, but they are starting to anger me, and I'm stressing out, and no one will leave me alone to even think for myself right now. The only ones who haven't bothered me at all are my own family. But I can't possibly bother Yongnam with this, or Yongguk either, his already having so much on one plate, with BAP, composing songs and the idol life. I could talk to Natasha Noona, but then she has her husband, and a child I don't want to stress her out with more. I signed, as I stared up at the sky. 

Memories flashing in my mind, as I silently stared at the stars above, trying to hold myself together in front of the group, who keeps wanting to be constantly around you and won't leave you alone, even if you're the leader. Not having the bravery to talk to them even if they are in the same group, even if they are your teammates. I looked at my phone, Yongguk was blowing it up now, leaving tons of text and callsI'm pretty sure I worried him, even if it was just two sentences that I said. 


 Junghee/ Dealo's POV: 

     I got off from my full-size bed in the hideout, in the room, that I have by myself since there is no one around the same age as me in this group. I heard knocking on the door, I looked out the window in the wall by the bed, to realize that I saw BAP's van. I was asleep early, there were some Hyungs out on a mission and some busy doing other stuff. I signed, as another knock came through. I went downstairs. Seeing Mikey Hyung had fallen asleep by the computer again. While Gou Hyung was up still planning, Yang was cleaning the weapons we had for tonight. 

I went to the door, and opened it, surprised to see Yongguk and the rest of BAP. It looks like they just came back from practice. 
"What? What are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

"Did Youngji Hyung come back?" Yongguk Hyung asked.

"I'm not sure, the last time I saw him was around 11:30 pm, when he suddenly said he wanted to go out of the hideout for a little. Why is something wrong?" I asked.

"Just something he said when I talked to him on the phone, And now he won't answer my calls or text," Yongguk Hyung said. 

I looked at the clock to realize it was 1:30 am. "Hey, Hyungs?" I turned to look to Gou Hyung and Yang Hyung as I let BAP in for a little, closing the door, so the mild cold wouldn't come in. Gou and Yang looked over at me, "Whats up Kid?" Yang Hyung asked. 
"Is Youngji Hyung back yet?" I asked. 

Yang Hyung looked to Gou Hyung, "We haven't heard him come in yet.. He is probably still out." Yang Hyung Answered.

Gou Hyung sat up to wake up Mikey Hyung, Mikey woke up right away, looking up with a confused look. Mikey Yawned, as he sat up "What's up Gou Hyung?" he asked. 

"Where is Youngji Hyung?" Gou Hyung asked. 

Mikey looked at the screen that Tae usually uses and turned it on, he was typing fast on the computer.

Before looking back to his screen. 

"He is still out, the most shocking thing is, his At Gahi's building, and it looks like he hasn't moved since he got there. He isn't the only one out anyways. Jay Jay Hyung is still out on a mission that Youngji Hyung sent him out on, samething with Bjay Hyung." Mikey Hyung said. 

"Why would he be at Gahi Hyung's building?" I asked. 

"Easy, he loves the view from up there, and he isn't afraid of heights. He goes out to be alone, away from Zimo Hyung. Cause you know all he's been doing is stressing out Youngji Hyung out more, he has a lot to worry about already, with everything with Gahi, with him being missing, I can tell Youngji Hyung has been worried about him, it's so obvious. I'm worried about Gahi to, we all are, he is the worse one in the group when it comes to panic attacks, and adding he may slowly be dying as we speak, and we have no idea what the hell happened, how the hell to help and more, " Mikey Hyung said.

"It isn't-" Zimo Hyung was trying to say, till I interrupted him. 

"No offense Zimo Hyung, but its all your fault," I said. "And don't think that I haven't noticed that you've been following him around like a lost puppy, constantly needing assurance that he was around 24/7, yelling at him through the walkie talkie when he goes out to help look for Gahi Hyung when all your doing is sitting on your back here, asking him tons of questions, that he has no ing idea about. You're making it worse Zimo Hyung. I get it that you haven't been around for 10 years, and we haven't told you the full story yet. But Youngji Hyung can't even think straight without you constantly being around him like a koala. You're the second oldest, yet you're lazing around parading around him like a school girl with a crush. Why don't you get your head out of your , and start doing something to help, cause even I'm getting sick and tired of it," I said raising my voice, finally annoyed at him. 

I saw the look of shock on Zimo Hyungs a face, and I could see the others that were asleep or busy in their rooms came out, and they looked shocked also. And my brother, Yonguk Hyung, Daehyun Hyung, Himchan Hyung, Yongjae Hyung and Jongup Hyung weren't any better also.

Before Zimo Hyung could say anything Gou Hyung looked to me, he didn't look mad at all, there was a little look in his eye telling me that he sort agreed and something with Yang, and Dae you Hyung, Who I just noticed was right in front of me now.  Most of the others did actually, they were just shocked about the way I worded it was all. "Kid, why don't you go and help Yongguk and the other members of BAP find our leader while We try to clam Zimo Hyung down because you just roasted him, and now his angry, looking like he's going to pounce on you." Gou Hyung said. 

I looked up to realize that Gou Hyung was right, Rebel Hyung was holding him back. And Daeyou Hyung was sticking in front of me just in case Rebel Hyung couldn't hold Zimo hyung back anymore. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, realizing that I may have worried it a little to harshly than I wanted too. But the anger built up and the concern and stress from Gahi Hyung going missing are taking its toll.

"No big deal brat, to be honest, we all wanted to say the same thing to him for the past month, although we would have worded it a little different," Yang Hyung said. 

I looked around to notice everyone nodding, except for Rebel Hyung who was still holding Zimo Hyung back and was looking like he was having a hard time, and Zimo Hyung who was yelling out a bunch of curse words that I didn't want to say.

"Anyways Kid. I told Koda what happened, and that Youngji Hyung is out right now. If Zimo Hyung doesn't get any better, I will tell Youngji Hyung what him, I'm pretty sure he might send Zimo off somewhere till we have everything handled." Gou Hyung said. 

"But, wouldn't he.." I trailed on.

"I'm pretty sure Youngji Hyung isn't going to yell at you, for something I'm pretty sure he wanted to say for a month, But I feel he probably would have said it harsher than you did, I mean Zimo Hyung may be his best friend, but he is still a year younger, and Youngji Hyun is the leader/ Commander of this group. Really, Kid, it's fine. We aren't mad, just shocked really cause we all would have pictured Mikey saying something like that, rather than you." Gou Hyung said. 

I could understand now why Gou Hyung would make the perfect leader if something were to happen to Youngji Hyung or why Youngji put Gou Hyung in charge until he came back, he had a level head, just like Youngji Hyung did, and had a strict, yet kind demeanor.

"Alright, alright," I said. I was going to go and put on my gear and stuff, but Gou Hyung interrupted. 

"You're just going to go and find our leader if anything happens, Koda has his weapons with him already. Plus Yang Hyung is cleaning your bow and arrow's right now," Gou Hyung said. 

I nodded. I followed my brother and his group members. Hearing Zimo Hyung yelling, Daeyou hyung stayed in front of me, till I was out the door, and the door closed behind me. I sat there and stared at the door a little. Before looking back to BAP, "I'm sorry you had to see all that, I just got irritated, and the built-in anger and stress from everything is taking its toll." I said. 

"It's alright. I actually Heard Youngji Hyung saying something about this on the phone, he sounded stressed out, and before I can even answer him he hung up, after asking himself why he's telling me and that I had enough on my plate from stress already," Yongguk Hyung said.

"Isn't that sort of true though Hyung?" I asked. As Yongguk Hyung started driving out of the driveway. I was sitting behind him, in the seat next to Junhung, in front of me was Himchan Hyung. 

"Yeah, but I have told my brother about a lot of the things I go through, sometimes he doesn't even say anything, just listens, and sometimes that helps. But he didn't tell me anything that was going on, I knew Gahi went missing, but I had no idea there were so many things happening within you guy's group until today. I may be his little brother, I may be five years younger than him. But even so, when our parents were working he scarifaced alot for us, even now, fighting in the shadows, protecting others from the shadows. He leads the group of people who are the reason why the streets of Seoul and Beijing are alot safer now." Yongguk hyung answered. 

"Your right," I said.

I heard someone jump on the car, everyone jumped until. I was freaking out a little since I didn't have my weapon with me. But then I heard three knocks on the car hood, and Koda Hyung's voice went through the Walkie Talkie, that I still had with me. 
"Yo Kid! It's me!" Koda Hyung called. It was shocking he still had so much energy, when he has to be out here for 2 more hours, after helping us with this. Especially with his partner in crime gone missing.

"Hyung! You scared the hell out of us!" I called. As I pressed the walkie-talkie button. 

*Beep* 

"Sorry kid," Koda Hyung said. 

"Aren't you going to fall off?" I asked.

*Beep* 

"I have something on my foot of the shoes to keep me from slipping or falling off the car." Koda Hyung answered. "Anyways, Youngji Hyung is at Gahi's building. I know exactly where that is. If he isn't there anymore, there is a whole list of places we can look or Mikey Hyung can just tell us." Koda Hyung stated. 

I signed, Koda and Gahi Hyung was famous for jumping on cars, during a mission, if they are protecting the people inside, they did this to me once, when I was on a mission by myself for the first time and had the green jeep with me. It was reassuring though, I can admit. But it always scares the crap out of me, especially when sometimes I don't know where they are coming from, and they do it out of the blue sometimes. We started getting closer, I hoped that Gou Hyung was right, I think by now Youngji Hyung heard what happened. And I also wondered if Gahi Hyung was okay, and where in the world he was at.