||Chapter #2 ||

TWISTED

Sehun's POV: 

   I looked at the guys face. He didn't move, his eyes sharply looked at me, like he was looking deep into my soul. I looked around at my group members behind me. I saw Jongin was shocked. And I realized the reason why he was all shocked, and why he looks familiar was because of the fact that he looked so much like Jongin hyung. The only thing that set them apart, was the fact that his hair was dyed dark blue, he had tattoos on his arm. His eyes shown coldness. 

He hasn't said a word yet. He kept looking to me. I felt like I met him, but I don't know where, or how. Just that he seemed familiar. And not just because he is Jongin's brother.

"Your Sehun?" He asked. 

I didn't realize he talked to me, that he said anything at all. It took Beakhyun Hyung elbowing me in the gut for me to realize he just talked to me. I didn't say a word. But I nodded frantically. 

He gave me a raised eyebrow. Before He brought out his walkie talkie. 

"Gou Hyung, I found Sehun." He said.

I couldn't understand what was being said. They kept talking in code.

He turned off his walkie talkie, before putting it back. Before he looked to me again. Before he grabbed my arm, his grip was tight. But it didn't hurt. He put one of his extra masks on me before he put one on. I saw him take a bomb. 
Wait.. I realized it wasn't a bomb at all. It was a forgetful mist. Means that the ones who breathe that in would not only pass out but also they lose their memories. 

He unlocked it and threw it on the ground, as he grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him.

After we were a little away, he took off his mask and I took mine off first.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked him frantically. 

He looked to me and didn't say anything. 
"Hello, I'm talking to you!" I said. 

"It was my mission to come and get you." He said. 

"That doesn't mean you can use a forgetting mist on my hyungs!" I said.

I froze when I saw he kind of looked down a Little. "I also did it to my own brother. So count it as you want." He said. 

I looked down realizing we were in a dark and empty alleyway. 

And also realizing he was opening a manhole cover. As he lifted it up and told me to go. 

"I'm not going," I said.

The guy rolled his eyes before he signed. "I have to get you to Twenty1's hideout." He said.

"In the Sewer's?" I asked.

"No.. But the pathway to get there is underground Oh Sehun." He said. 

"How do you even know my name?" I asked. I wanted to know, I was curious how the hell he knew me. 

"Your brother is my best friend." He said. For a second I realized he looked sad.  But then the look went away.

"And why are you kidnapping me?" I asked. 

"I'm not kidnapping you. I'm protecting you." He said.

"Protecting me from what! My own members?!" I called.

He rolled his eyes. "You're stubborn, just like your brother is." He said. Before he pinched his nose. "Twenty1 has a lot of enemies, Especially your brother. So if you want to live I suggest you follow me now. Unless you want yourself and everyone else around you to die." he said.

I gulped, as I started climbing down the ladder of the manhole. As he closed the cover. 

After we both got down on the ground, He a switch and the lights . He took one of the skateboards, handed one to me, as he grabbed one for himself and started skateboarding forward. I followed after him, even if I was still very confused as of why he was taking me to his hideout, with his group members. And why he looked sad talking about my brother. 

I followed him the whole way, before we ended up at a door, it had a number pad. 

He put the skateboard on the wall. And I did the same thing. I realized that there was like 18 other skateboards there. And the skateboard I used had my brothers name on the back. I froze, 'This is my brother's skateboard?' I thought. 


Meanwhile... 

Soohyun's POV: 

   I gripped my head. It was buzzing. But I forced myself to get up from the ground, that I was sitting on. And I started walking. I realized that I've been walking for a while and oddly I found myself really far from the city. And the funny thing is my legs don't hurt. 

But then again. It was probably because I was one of the trackers in twenty1. 

I realized I didn't know where I was. But I knew I was still in the same city. Since I couldn't have gone to Busan or some other city. 

I felt around my pocket I realized I didn't have any of my things. I left it in my room, at the hideout. I even forgot my dog tag and my member ring that was supposed to be on my pointer finger. 

'Damn, how stupid can I be. I left my stuff at the hideout. Now, what am I going to do.' I thought. 

The funny thing was, I don't remember leaving the house, all I remember was a panic attack after a thunder storm.

'What happened between than and now?' I thought. 

It was hard not to cringe at my stupidity. I signed and sat down. I realized I still had some of my gernades and bombs. That I made myself. 

I also had my gun. So just in case, anyone attacked. 

Still, I didn't know how I was going to go home from here, not even how far I am from the hideout. 

'Well, this should be fun.' I thought.