|| Chapter #17 ||

TWISTED

 Koda's POV:

    When finally getting there, I ran over fast, I ran to Hongmin Hyung, while I saw Caya going over to the side of the van to get the arrow, that Hongmin shot. He carefully took it out.

At first, Hongbin didn't let me close to Hongmin Hyung. It wasn't until Wonshik Hyung told him that I was one of Hongmin Hyung's crew members. I looked to him, with a soft smile. He smiled back.

"He looks like Kai from exo.," Hyuk, Vixx's Maknae stated. 

"I'm his older twin brother," I said.

I didn't add anything else, there was no time for me to do that, I bent down lightly putting my pointer finger and middle finger against Hongmin Hyung's throat. I heard his heart beat, I looked in the corner of my eye, to see Yang Hyung and Caya Hyung were looking at me seriously.

"Well?" Yang asked.

"His heart beat is faint. But Its beating,"  I said. 

I went close to check his breathing, putting my ear to his mouth. 

"Still breathing," I said.

Yang Hyung breathes out a sigh of relief. He took out his walkie talkie. "Zimo, Hongmin Hyung is fine. We have to check his back though." Yang said.

I heard Zimo told us to bring him to the hideout. We had the equipment downstairs below from the living room, it was hidden but other than the infirmary we had, there was also a big huge room for training when we can't do it outdoors.

After that, Yang Hyung Hung up. 

"So How are we going to do this?" Caya Hyung asked. 

"Caya, go and get a tow trunk, We have to bring Vixx's van to our hideout, we can help them, I'm pretty sure Zimo can put a new tire on and quick," Yang stated in a serious voice. Caya Hyung nodded and ran to go get one from our headquarters of our form.

Yang Hyung switched his sight to me, "Koda, Your the fastest, you know this city like the back of your head, track our way back, without running into any enemies. We are all tired from missions. We can't fight them." Yang Hyung said.

I nodded, "Hold on, Yang Hyung. Hongmin Hyung is unconscious. None of VIXX can carry him." I said.

Yang Hyung signed, I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'Youngji Hyung would have a way easier time right now.'

Before he signed and answered me, "I'm an inch shorter than Hongmin I will carry him.." 

I nodded. Yang carried Hongmin Hyung over his shoulder, which was weird, because supposedly Hongmin Hyung was taller, although by one inch it was still noted of Hongmin Hyung to be the third tallest, while Yang was the 4th tallest. 

"Hyung, I don't' think-" I started.

"Just go, We don't have time for this Koda!" Yang said sternly. 

I frowned, as I rolled my eyes. "Alright alright, take a chill pill Yang Hyung," I said.

Yang frowned at me, "Don't you roll your eyes at me," He said.

I ignored him, As I stretched my shoulders and legs like I always did before I ran, "Stop blabbering and follow. Unless you want me to leave you behind," I said. I also looked towards Vixx when I said that. 

I looked around my surroundings, I went straight, I was keeping my ears open for any noise other than the people behind me, and kept my eyes peeled. Yang Hyung, for someone running while Having Hongmin Hyung on his shoulder, he was keeping up well.

I heard movement, I stopped, I knew that wasn't any of the Vixx members or Yang Hyung and Hongmin Hyung. I knew it wasn't Vixx's manager since he was waiting for Caya Hyung, who I'm pretty sure was already there with the tow truck. I lightly pushed Hongmin Hyung next to me, as I took out one of my rifles fast, and set up. I saw a figure, I knew it wasn't one of my other crew mates because of the different symbol ring. I pulled the trigger, as I saw the person fall. I made sure he didn't move by looking for his movement before I put the rifle back behind me where the other was, as I told the others to follow me. We started running again.

I still kept my eyes open and my ears clear. At the corner of my eyes, I could see Hongbin Hyung was looking at me with the unreadable look, I can tell he was thinking rather he trusted me or not. Wonshik Hyung was different, there was a slight smile on his face, I just saved Hongbin Hyung someone I barely knew. Because I knew Hongmin Hyung cares a lot about his baby brother. And Wonshik Hyung knew that.

Hongmin Hyung now had his arm around Yang Hyungs Neck, Yang held on to his arm, that was over his neck and shoulder, holding Yang Hyungs side
But he could walk a little, just that Yang was helping him still. 
When I knew there was no one else around, I slowed down and had the others do the same. As we finally came in front of the gate of the hideout. I put in my code, and the gate opened. Before we came in the walk way, during the whole thing, Hongmin Hyung woke up a little, he was weak of course. alittle 

Before I can put the code in again, the door opened, almost a slam. And it was Andong Hyung who opened the door, he looked to Hongmin Hyung, I saw concern clearly in his eyes. 

"Get him in now." Andong Hyung said sternly. We got in, I saw the moment we got in, the door to the infirmary was open, I saw the others were spread around, Mikey was still at the computer, Gou Hyung was at the table planning something, Tae Hyung was right next to Mikey mapping out still, Zimo Hyung was behind him,  and the others I didn't mention was just standing around. 

We had 17 members here the only one not here now was Youngji Hyung. We originally started with 20 members, we lost two, and one was in and out of the hideout. 

Hongmin Hyung was helped down the stairs by Zimo and Yang, as I stood there, taking my bullet vast and stuff off, before I disappeared to put it in my chest, in Gahi and I's room. 

Before I came walking down. 

Hakyeon Hyung was talking to Gou Hyung, who was actually taking a break from planning, Teakwon Hyung was just sitting in the kitchen drinking the water that Bjay Hyung poured for him, Wonshik Hyung was having a conversation with Mikey, Ken was sitting next to him, Hyuk, their maknae, who was a year younger was just sitting there, watching tv with Jayden and R.jay.

Hongbin Hyung was staring at the door that led downstairs.

"Hongmin Hyung will be fine Hongbin Hyung," I said.

Time Skip: 

Hongmin Hyung ended up being okay. but he just couldn't move around too much for awhile. 

Zimo finished putting the wheel, so vixx left. 
Sehun already planned to go out tomorrow, to Gahi's work. And Part of me is asking myself if he is really going to find anything, and if so what? But I hope he does. 


Gahi's POV:  

I didn't know if I was dreaming, I couldn't tell. But I saw myself on a field of snow, and in front of me was a mirror. It was just sitting there, and nothing else was there with it. 

I was confused, I didn't remember coming here.

I went to the Mirror. And I froze, I knew the figure 'Power' I think? 
in front of me wasn't me, but my brother. I can tell since he was the hair for his comeback that exo recently had. 

I reached out to the mirror, the other figure didn't place his hand on mine. He was giving me a blank look, his eyes shown no emotion. His eyes were cold
as ice. He had blue lips, and he was paler than he usually was.

I could feel my eyes water when I saw that, how weak he looked, yet I couldn't reach out to him. I let tears slip down, "Sehun!" I yelled. I let tears roll down softly from my eyes, and down my cheeks. I hit the mirror. 

"Sehun!" I called. 

He didn't hear me, he was making any reactions. I saw him slowly open his mouth. As he let one tear slip down.

"H-help me.." He mumbled. His eyes consciously were crying out tears, but his face was still no emotions at all.

"Sehun!" I called again. 

Suddenly time stopped, my blood ran cold. As I saw his stomach started bleeding, and I realized it was the exact spot that I was shot at, he put a hand on his chest. I knew my hands were bleeding, from hitting the mirror so hard. My hand was in pain, but I didn't stop, I couldn't. 

He finally looked to me, with emotions, his eyes shown sadness but love. "S-sorry Soohyun.." he weakly said. Blood came down his mouth a little. 

"Sehun!" I called for the seeming thousandth time. And I watched as Sehun fell over.

"NO! SEHUN!" I yelled loudly. Than I ever did. 

"D-don't leave me please.." I mumbled.

Suddenly it turned dark. 

 

The door
I kept rubbing my hands, all I could see was blood, all I could hear was ringing. 
When I woke up, I was sweating, tears rolling down my cheeks. I was trembling. I got out of the bed, and went to the corner of the bed, as I screamed loudly. open fast, and it was Youngji Hyung. He froze, his eyes wide in worry and shock. He ran to me, "Gahi?!" He called.

"Blood! I can't.. I can't take it out!" I cried. 


Youngji's POV: 

I was laying down on my bed, was about to fall asleep. When I heard Gahi crying out loudly. But that wasn't what alarmed me, it was when he gave out a pricing scream. I got up fast and ran to the room, he was staying in. He was in the corner. trembling alot, tears rolling down like a river. He was rubbing his hands like he was trying to wash something up.

I ran to him, I tried to
He was yelling out over and over like a broken record, "Blood! I can't, I can't take it out!" He cried. clm him down. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what triggered it. 
Wheni looked to his eyes I saw it was flashing, He was wearing his blue contacts, so I can see it clearly. 

I froze, I had to tell the others about his condition and fast. 



A/N: Though it's not that long... Sorry guys. I just felt like it was a good stopping point where I stopped at.
But many things happening now. What do you think the dream that Gahi (Soohyun) had Mean? 

Don't be scared to share your opinion. I like reading comments. 

- Nic