|| Chapter #11||

TWISTED

No one's POV: 

He kept looking at his grave stone for a little. Before walking on ahead to the members who were gone. And he knew according to rules, The dog tag gets given to a sister or a brother. Normally Younger. But the ring. The member ring with our name craved it. It gets buried with it on our finger still. 
He knew that when he did die. He himself would have to choose between both of his little brothers on who the dog tag goes too. 

He touched the grave stone in front of him. One of his many dongseangs in the large yet homey group. When he died he was only  11 years old. 

'Choi To-yang' 

December 13, 1994 - August 1st, 2006 

My eyes watered as wiped tears away. 

"Toya. I hope that you're having fun up there. But not to much fun." He said.

He looked to the other gravestone. And his breath hitched. When he was alive, he knew they didn't get along at all sometimes. 

"Rei..." he mumbled to himself

Before he can even finish my sentence he heard a gasp and what sounded like someone dropping something. He looked over and Zimo found himself  faced with his little brother Woo Taewoon. That was not his birth name. He changed it just recently if he could remember. 

"Joonho Hyung." He mumbled. 

"Taewoon," zimo said. His face shown shock. 

"Hyung what's going on?" I heard Jiho say or what you may know him as 'Zico'. 

He came up from behind Taewoon. He froze too. 

"Joonho Hyung." He said. His eyes watered. Actually, both of theirs are. Zimo stood up. He realized Taewoon was still shorter. But he grew a great deal. Of course, he wasn't as tall as Youngji. His pretty sure his a skyscraper by now.

Zimo didn't think it was right if they tackled him down at the cemetery in front of the graves of my crew members who passed. Although he knew they wouldn't mind.

He took out what he was going to bring, that he had uncovered from the hideout. It was Rei's favorite baseball cap. Zimo put on in his tombstone.

"Rei, it's me Zimo. I know this is your favorite. I'm sorry  couldn't find the others that you had. I'm sorryI wasn't a good friend. Take care of Toya. Rest in peace Rei." He said. 

He patted his gravestone before he looked at the other grave. 

"Wonder what you would look like now Toya ah. You were such a quiet kid. I kinda miss you. I miss both of you." He said. He stood up carefully before I patted both of their graves with both hands. 

"GoodBye. Until I come and visit again." Zimo said. 

He turned to meet my little brother's eyes. He can tell they were trying not to cry. 

"Let's go," zimo said. 

He slowly left. He looked over to the gravestones. He felt a slight wind in his hair. Like someone was patting his head back.

Zimo let some stray tears roll down my cheeks. Before he turned back around. wiped them away, a slight smile on my face.

His little brothers followed after me when we both got out of the cemetery and was in front of the gate. Zimo was tackled down by my little brothers, who are both grown up. Since the last time he saw them, they were only kids the last time. 

They were hugging him tightly like he was going to disappear any minute. It took a few minutes before they got up. 

  "How are you still alive??" Taewoon asked. 

"Well. Gahi that Damn brat put a gas mask on me before throwing me in the bomb shelter. But he doesn't remember anything about saving me." I said. 

"Why didn't you come earlier? Instead of waiting till now?" Zico asked. 

"I lost my memory also. It's just that Gahi's case was because of a traumatizing event and his mind is blocking it. While I had somehow hurt my head. " Zimo said. 

They both looked to eachother, Zimo knew he would have to face the members someday. 

But right now, he feels like he should face his family first. He was dragged to his mom's house by his little brothers. When getting in through the door. He saw his mom was in the kitchen. 
"Mom!" Zico called.

Zimo froze, when his mom looked over, and her eyes widened. Her eyes watered. She dropped the pan on the counter softly but quickly. As she came over. She was scared, thinking he was just a ghost. But she finally realized it was really her oldest son standing in front of her. 

She hugged him tightly. He felt relief that he remembered to take out his weapons and put it in his trunk. Before coming in. Though he still had his Dogtag, Ring and walkie talkie. He felt his eyes water as he hugged his mom. "Sorry I took so Long Mom." He said. 

She let go of me, "Joon-ho! You're too skinny! have you been eating?" she asked. 

Zimo laughed. "Yes, I mom. Though not much as I have before." have

"Have you seen those boys of yours?" Ms. Woo asked her oldest Son. She couldn't believe still that he was really standing in front of her. And died like she believed before. Zimo didn't even blink when he heard his mother ask him that question. She knew that he was the second eldest/ second in command of a now 16 member group. Which used to be 19 members, 2 members passed away. No one knew where the final member went, But everyone only really remembered 15 nowadays, but that was because everyone believed Zimo was dead. 

"No.. I haven't seen them yet," Zimo said. 

His mother frowned. "And why not? Those boys would be thrilled to see you." She said.

"I'm just scared to face them especially Youngji," Zimo said.

"Isn't Youngji your Youngji your best friend though? And You know Youngji has been not around lately.
He's been in Busan for years. I feel like he blames himself for your supposed death, not that he doesn't blame himself for the other two already. But the poor boy, he been on a mission for so long, that even the other boys haven't seen him around lately, " She said.

Zimo didn't have to question how his mom knew that. But he knew, he's been secretly keeping track of his best friend.

"What I don't understand though Joon Ho is how?" She asked her oldest. 

"What do you mean mom?" Zimo asked. He knew what she meant but he just wanted to ask. 

"How are you still alive?" She asked.

"G- I mean Soohyun saved me." He said. 

His mom gave him shocked eyes. "Wait but-" She said. 

"He doesn't remember though.  But he took one of the breathing masks that were there and he covered himself as well as me with it. He threw me in the bomb shelter. He lost his memory due to him going through a traumatizing experience, his mind blocked it off." Zimo said. 

She froze, a sad smile on her face. "So Soohyun saved you. But he doesn't remember?" she asked. 

Zimo nodded.

"But still Joon Ho, I know you're scared to face them. But don't you think you owe it to them?" She asked. Zimo knew his mother was right. And he agreed he would go and see them. 

"But I know Youngji wouldn't go back to the hideout. He hasn't finished his mission." Taewoon said. 

"No. Don't worry Taewoon. I know where he would be." Zimo said. "And then I would go see the other kids." He said.

So he said bye to his family, his brothers went out to their apartment/Dorm. While Zimo went into his car. And Drove to the place he knew Youngji would go. After the message on the walkie Talkie. He could sense that Youngji was still around. Plus he knew Gahi would be fine if he stayed out longer.  


Youngji's POV: 

After that message to the others, with the walkie talkies. I found myself on my motorcycle again, going to the hill that I always went to when wanted to be alone, that Zimo and I built a tree house at. It was still standing, and the stuff was in there. Twenty-two year old me didn't have the heart to take it out. Even if we were meaning to before that. I just didn't have the heart to take out everything from there.

I parked my Motorcycle on the bottom of the hill. I walked up the hill and looked to the tree house, the big tree, was still standing till this day. I still saw everything was still intact. No holes, no graffiti or anything. The last time I came here, I left a letter there. I knew no one would read it, but I left there. 

I was shocked to see it was gone. I looked around for it. My eyes were getting watery, as I tried looking in the hiding place I had hid it at. 

I froze stopping what i was doing, cause I felt a presence behind me. 

And I looked behind me too see someone that was supposed to be dead, the very only other person who knew about this place. Well actually Yongguk knew about this place, but that was only because he used to follow me out here before. But you get the point. 

I was frozen, I couldn't move. "Zimo?" I asked shockedly. He finally unconsciously blinked his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks softly.

"Hello, Youngji." He said.

'This has to be a dream, this just has to be my dead best friend isn't standing in front of me,.' I thought. 


Mikey/Marco's POV: 

I was on the computer, it was after the message, and BAP was still here for some reason. They still haven't left. Even if it was 9:30 pm and the sun was setting in the summer day already. Though it was the last day of August now. 

I was looking around on what Youngji could possibly mean. When suddenly I came across a file that Youngji had on his account titled

'Yongguk and Yongnam' 

And there was also another file that read.

'GAHI  (!!!) '

Yes, it wasn't that shocking for the leader to have a folder about members. Especially when he had to go over the info just in case. It was top secret. I knew Youngji hyung won't tell to anyone. But what I didn't understand was why he had a file for his little brothers and why Gahi's folder was in all caps, and why it had exclamation points. I was starting to think something important was in it.

But the question was, what the hell was it? and Would I even want to know? 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Were you guys expecting it to be Zimo? Lol. 

Anyways... Guys, So I have a one-shot coming out maybe in this month or next month it would be finished. 

I already have the poster done. And the plot/story is planned out. It has Dealo and Zelo (still surprising how their names match too much.) It would be angst. So keep that in mind. 

Oh, and before I forget, the story from here is going to be darker now. So guys get ready. Because a lot would be brought up and also it won't be as soft as it has been for the past 11 chapters. So be ready. 

Let me know what you guys think so far? 
Catch you all in the next one!~
-Nic.