You're Mine

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The maknae had came home from school after her lessons and she happened to be alone at home since Dahyun and Chaeyoung were still having their school activities and schedules after that. The other members too had schedules. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were off emceeing for music bank while ther other unnies are up to... she forgot. 


Since there were no tests coming or anything important that needed her to practice extra hard, she showered and plopped herself in to the bed and switched on the television while takeing up some left over fan-given foods and snakced on them while she watched youtube and their V app live.


she does this not because she was obsessed with her own group or herself, she wasn't that thick skinned. She watched because of one girl and that was Sana. She didn't know what happened but the interractions between her and the older girl had decreased and seeing her around Dahyun wasn't making her feel any better. 


People might call her selfish. She is an unnie after all and has to take care of the others but she couldn't help it. SHe was jealous and also, the "care" she was giving to Dahyun was too much for comfort. Out all the times Sana had kissed her, it was not as much as the times she kissed Dahyun. 
 

Yes, it is ture that Dahyun can be cute and hyper and all while she was awkward and cold, but she did try to smake it known to the older girl that she likes her. Not once, not twice but many times but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter