Café

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

REQUESTED:

 

 

SYN: Tzuyu meets a very attractive waitress at a cafe and is infatuated with her. (SaTzu)

 

 

Heading to the café and getting her cup of overpriced Americano was a routine for Tzuyu everyday except weekends. The office worker would never head to her day job without a sip of the bitter but delicious cup of black liquid. Everyday was the same; she would go in, greet the cashier and left the money on the table before she went to take a seat near the window. But today was different. Tzuyu entered to see a different face mending the cashier while Dahyun was making coffee at the back.

 

“Ah, right on time.” Dahyun smiled and waved at her loyal customer.

 

Tzuyu smiled and left the money on the counter before going to her seat.

 

“M-Ms. Your or-der…” The new trainee trailed off when she realised that the latter was already at her seat.

 

“Americano, Sana unnie. She always gets that.” Dahyun pat her on the shoulder before getting to work.

 

Tzuyu was reading her documents halfway when she was interrupted by a cute call from a waitress. She looked up and saw that it was the cashier from before. Tzuyu looked at her for a little longer than expected before Sana had to clear to bring her back to reality. Tzuyu apologized and thanked her before sending her on her way. But when she tried to focus her mind back on the paper in front of her, she couldn’t. She couldn’t forget about that girl with a pointed nose, high cheekbones and beautiful eyes. This was when Tzuyu realised that she had experienced love at first sight.

 

Tzuyu might be quiet to most people but she considers herself as a charmer. Now she not only look forward to getting coffee but she also looks forward to seeing that particular waitress at the café. And if she was lucky, she wanted to get together with her. When Tzuyu came in the next day, she did something different. Instead of leaving her cash on the counter, she ordered.

 

“Amer-.”

 

“I want a latte this time.” Tzuyu cut the latter off and smiled.

 

Even Dahyun stopped what she was doing and turned to look at the latter.

 

“So… is anyone going to take my order?” Tzuyu asked with her brow cocked up.

 

“C-coming right up.” Sana said before cancelling the previous one and re-entering it.

 

“Thank you.” Tzuyu smiled at the latter and left for her seat.

 

Maybe if was just her or maybe someone was looking at her but Sana kept feeling that someone was looking at her. When she looked around, the customers ere either reading or drinking and minding their own business. Sana shrugged it off and got i=on with her job.

 

The next day, Tzuyu came in asking for a different order again.

 

“What would you like Ms.?” Sana asked with an awkward smile because Tzuyu was looking at her and not the menu in front of her.

 

“Hmm… how about you recommend me something today? What do you usually drink?” Tzuyu beamed.

 

Sana was a little taken aback but nevertheless served her like a normal customer and giving her a drink recommendation. Tzuyu didn’t hear what the latter was talking about but when Sana called her again, she just agreed to anything.

 

“Thanks… uhhh… Sana ssi!” Tzuyu smiled after looking at the nametag, which made the latter a little embarrassed.

 

Tzuyu came in even earlier on a Sunday and even before the store was open.

 

“Annyeong Ms. Chou but we don’t open for another hour…” Sana said stopping what she was doing.

 

“It’s fine. I’m here to chat.”

 

“Chat? Should I get Dahyun for you?”

“N-no. Chat with you.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“but first can I get some coffee? The one that you like.” Tzuyu said before going to her favorite spot.

 

Sana came and sat down in front of her.

 

“You are new? Why did you choose to work here?” Tzuyu asked.

 

“You are just here to ask me this?” Sana relied with another question.

 

“Hey answer mine first.” Tzuyu pouted a little.

 

“W-well… I am just looking for a permanent job and I love the smell of cafes and coffee so… I decided to come here.”

 

Tzuyu nodded her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter