3 Rules Of Being A Spy

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Agent Chou, your mission is to eliminate the target, Minatozaki Sana."

 

Tzuyu deleted the message after reading it and walked towards the wardrobe of the hotel she was staying at. She picked out the only dress that was inside and looked at at before shrugging her shoulders; finally her agency has given her something she actually deserves. She tied her hair into a neat bun and downed the dress on, being careful not to tear the lace sleeves. She admired herself in the mirror and checked her equipment before strutting towards the ball room where the party would be held. 

 

Tzuyu caught everyone's attention once she entered but her mind was focused on one task only. She scanned the room for the woman she was looking for and soon spotted her ash grey hair and bold red lipstick. She smirked and took 2 glasses of champagne as she walked towards the table where the woman was. 

 

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here alone?" Tzuyu asked as she passed the champagne to the latter. 

 

"So a lady, with killer looks, like you would come to me~" Sana hummed, emphasizing on the pun she made. 

 

"Well, you are drop-dead gorgeous~" Tzuyu fired back and took a sip from her glass. Just then, a man walked on to the podium and used a spoon to tap on the glass, catching everyone's attention. Park Jinyoung, owner of JYP Entertainment, had held a birthday celebration inviting all his friends, investors and co-workers. Tzuyu learned that Sana's job was to eliminate him so she was hired to prevent that from happening. 

 

Now that she had Sana under her watch, she thought that everything would be fine. But it wasn't. Tzuyu was caught by surprise when the lights suddenly went out. Everyone panicked and were mumbling to each other when a gunshot was heard. While everyone was screaming and heading for an exit, Tzuyu, on the other hand, had managed to knock the gun out of the way of JYP, causing Sana to miss. She hissed at the latter and proceeded to start a fist fight. But Tzuyu could see the punches she was throwing because of the night vision contacts. 

 

She grabbed the ash grey lady by the wrist and twisted the gun out of her hand. Sana threw another punch with her free hand but was blocked by Tzuyu again, who kneed her in the gut. The latter stumbled backwards while Tzuyu ripped her dress to allow more freedom for maneuvering. Sana, who was also prepared with night vision contacts, scanned the table for a steak knife and started swinging it at the latter. Tzuyu unfortunately had to block it with her arm, which earned her a slash. Hissing in pain, she too drew her knife from her thigh hoister and blocked the second attack in time. Their forces were matched as they were held at a standstill before pushing each other away. Sana recovered quicker and took the chance to run. Tzuyu ran after her but by the time she got out, the latter had already disappeared among the crowd. She fished out her phone from the same hoister and reported that she lost the target. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu returned to her hotel room and headed to the bathroom to clean herself, careful to avoid the fresh cut on her arm. She sighed while looking at the ripped dress and remembered the reason why her company doesn't provide her with something expensive. She dried her hair with her good hand but stopped when she saw someone in her room. 

 

"What are you doing here." Tzuyu hissed as she continued with her usual routine with her senses on high alert. 

 

Sana had her eyes on the latter's wound while she answered that she just wanted to see her. But it was also because Sana was drawn to the girl's beauty and mysteriousness. In addition if she wanted to succeed, she had to find Tzuyu's weakness. Sana walked towards a drawer by the TV and took out a first aid kit before signaling the latter to stretch her arm out. Tzuyu was a little skeptical but was convinced by Sana's 'I could have killed you if I wanted to' quote.

 

Tzuyu hissed in pain once the antiseptic touched her skin. Sana apologized but it couldn't be helped. Tzuyu watched as the latter concentrated on treating the wound that she caused. She didn't know her reason but somehow, her guard was reduced by a little bit. She admired the latter's face; there is an aura of cuteness and iness mixed together. 

 

Feeling a stare on her, Sana shifted her line of sight up before snapping her eyes back to the wound, trying to hide her embarrassment and concentrating on the ugly scar she caused on the once perfect skin. 

 

"There, we are even again." Sana cleared her voice and said while getting up to leave.

 

TY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter