Jealous For You

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Requested:

 

 

SYN: Nayeon introduced her friend to Tzuyu and Sana got jealous

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu and Sana were out with Nayeon at a cafe in Seoul. People would see Nayeon as a light bulb but she was there waiting for a Friend. It has been Long since they got a day off so they decided to get out of the dorm. Tzuyu was sharing a rainbow cake with Sana while the latter was playing with the younger girl's earring and poking her cheek.



NY: Get a room you two...



SN: Hey, I do this to every one of you all the time!



NY: Why are you suddenly so defensive Ms. Minatozaki?



"I-I-wasn't!" Sana blurted before turning away to hide her embarrassment while the older girl had a smug look on her face. The bell hanging on the cafe door dinged as someone entered. She was greeted by by the staff first before seeing the familiar girl waving her hand. Jennie immediately smiled as she made her way towards the table where Nayeon was sitting. She assumed that he other two were her friends because she did mention that she was bringing some people along. Nayeon stood up and hugged the girl before telling her to sit.



"Everyone, this is Jennie and Jennie, Tzuyu and Mina." Nayeon said as she pointed to her friends. They then proceeded to exchange some basic information like age, interests and food preferences and found out that Sana and Jennie were of the same age. Jennie was friendly enough to let Sana drop the honorific but Tzuyu chose to stick with it because she was younger by a lot. After their ice-breaker session, the four of them headed towards an arcade in hongdae. Everyone watched as Tzuyu challenged herself to a Basketball machine. She managed to reach the final level and her unnies were all cheering and complimenting her. They played a few more games before settling down to eat.



"Hajima." Nayeon said sternly as she prevented Sana from eating her ramen. The other two were mid sipping when they suddenly paused; the scene looked as though they were doing the mannequin challenge.



SN: Ya unnie I'm hungry~



NY: Not until you win me in whack-a-mole.



SN: And if I do?



NY: Unnie will pay for your meals. But if you lose, you do the same for me.



SN: Deal.



They two girls ran off leaving the other two looking at each other in confusion. Nayeon and Sana were whacking away at different machines before the victor jumped for joy.



"Haha! Looks like I'm having a free meal~" Sana teased as she poked the pouting girl. But when Sana turned her head towards the table, her smile fades when she saw Tzuyu and Jennie, in their own world, laughing together. Sana made sure she hid the uncomfortable feeling behind the smile of hers and headed back to the table, acting like nothing happened. Nayeon asked what they were laughing about and realised the two clicked pretty well; they kind of have similar interest. The youngest ended up exchanging numbers with Jennie to hopefully meet her another time to have fun. And they did. They would regularly meet outside music shows and have picnics at the Han River talking about everything in the world.



"Going out again?" Sana lifted her head as she saw the youngest headed towards the exit all dressed up. The latter hummed and Sana nodded before going back to memorising their choreo for a new song. It didn't help that the song was a ballad. It totally describes her feelings right now and she couldn't help but feel her heart ache. She hit the left side of her chest a few times before trying to focus on her stuff. Tzuyu came back home with a big smile plastered over her face and it didn't go unnoticed by the members who were feasting on the floor.



CY: What is making Tzuyu so happy?



NY: 'Who' you mean~



JH: Ooooo~



TY: Guys! There is nothing between Jennie and I...



NY: Jennie? Finally dropping the honorific?



JY: DAEBAK Tzuyu ya!



Tzuyu rolled her eyes while she tried to hide her smile. She looked around before noticing that Sana was not with them. When she asked, the members told her that Sana had said that she was feeling unwell and was not resting. The first place Tzuyu went to was the big room to check on her favourite unnie. She knocked but got no answer in reply so she slowly pushed the door open to see Sana sleeping like a baby in her bed. Sana opened her eyes after she heard the door close. Usually Tzuyu would come closer to check up on her but this time, she just left, leaving Sana kind of pissed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TY: I'm going off~



JY: Again?



NY: Let her Jeongyeon, she loves being with that girl.



Nayeon chased Tzuyu out and closed the door behind her. Just then, Sana walked out of her room and looked around before asking where the maknae was. When Nayeon answered, Jeognyeon could see a little disappointment on her face. She didn't speak about it; maybe Sana was just tired. Sana was on the car to her schedule; a photoshoot. She pulled her phone and texted Tzuyu, wondering if the latter was coming back early.



TY: Sorry, I'll be out late...



SN: Alright.



Sana was disappointed. Tzuyu forgot that they were supposed to eat dinner together. Sana was the first to have the shoot and learned that Tzuyu even pushed it back so that she could hand out with Jennie. At the end of the day, Sana was criticised the most because she seemed to have lost focus. Her managers noticed and asked her about her welfare which she just replied with an "I'm just tired."



News of Sana's "Un-wellness" spread after Nayeon reported it to the group. Sana just laid in bed all day without doing anything until Tzuyu came knocking on the door. She quickly turn off her phone and pretended to be asleep, hoping that the latter would leave.



TY: Stop pretending unnie, are you feeling better? ... I know you are not asleep.



Tzuyu closed the door behind her and sat on her beside shaking her. Sana shrugged the hand off her shoulder and mumbled for Tzuyu to leave her alone, which was very unusual of her because she was usually loving to everyone even when she was sick. Tzuyu decided to probe further and sensed that Sana was getting annoyed with her. A maknae was never supposed to disrespect her unnie but being the bold and savage girl she was, her unnies never cared.



TY: Unnie, why are you being like that? What's the matter?



SN: I'm just tired...



TY: Then why are you angry with me?



SN: I'm not...



TY: You obviously are!



SN: I'm not! Just leave me alone okay?!



At this moment, T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter