Part 9

I don't think so too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-Tifanny forced you to leave us?" Sooyoung questioned and turns her head to Tiffany. "Why would you do that?"

Tiffany scoffs. "I had to make her leave." She looks at Jessica. "She slept with Taeyeon after all."

All of their eyes widened. "WHAT?" Yoona exclaimed.

"Do you remember it Jessica? When you slept with MY GIRLFRIEND when you guys were the first to arrive in Japan? When you ed one another while your girlfriends are still waiting for their flights and when we met, you both acted as if nothing ever happened?!"

"And I told you we were both drunk! I told you countless times, I even confessed to you because my conscience was killing me!"

"Because it should! How could the both of you act so fine, when you did something as horrible as that!? And drunkeness will never be enough reason to your best friend's girlfriend Jess! How could I even face you? If you were in my shoes, how would you feel if I ed Yuri behind your back and told you I only did it because I was drunk!?"

"I'm sure you would Tiff, you even threatened to do it right?" Tiffany was about to launch at her but the others stopped her from doing so. "Go ahead, don't stop her." She walked closer to Tiffany. "Go ahead Tiff, slap me, strangle my hair, punch me again just like what you did when you found out."

 


"Sica baby! Seobang's home!" Yuri says as she closes the door of their apartment. "Sica?"

"D-dae! I'm in the kitchen baby!" Yuri hops towards the kitchen and sees her wife.

"Sica? Is there something wrong?" She cups Jessica's face. "And why are you crying? Is your face swollen?"

"Ah, anni." She wipes her tears. "I was just chopping the onions."

"And your swollen face?"

"This? Oh this... Manager had an audition lined up for me and it included a slap so yeahh..."

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do I feel like you're not telling me the truth?"

Jessica smiles. "It's because you're jetlagged. Now sit and relax." She kisses her husband on the cheek. "Dinner will be done soon."

 

 

"And as if that wasn't enough, you mentally abused me. Everytime it was just the two of us do you remember?"

 


"Oh sorry I didn't know-"

"It's alright." Tiffany smiles. "We can re-touch together."

Jessica was relieved. "Tiff about-"

"No worries, your sorry won't change anything."

"Still I apologize for what happened."

"So did Taeyeon meet your standards?"

Jessica stopped midway. "What?"

"Well I just assumed that Yuri at ing you so you resulted to seducing my girlfriends who you knew loved you once upon a time." Jessica was shocked how non-chalant Tiffany was. "Oh didn't Taeyeon tell you before? That girl, you were the love of her love of her life, just like Sooyoung."

"I... I didn't know."

"Of course you wouldn't. You always had your eyes on Yuri." She says. "It was all Yuri, Yuri this-Yuri that."

"I'm really sorry Tiff if I could just-"

"Just what? Turn back the time so you could just change things?" She scoffs. "You can't Jess, you know your existence is really bothersome. Not only to me, to Sunny, to Taeyeon, to Sooyoung and to the rest of the group." She looks at Jessica. "Why can't you just leave Jess? It'll all be best for the group, we all hate you anyway."

 

"You tortured me every chance you get, you've made it so much that I cry myself to sleep. I wouldn't and couldn't open up to anyone even to my family, to Yuri, to the girls all because I'm afraid that they would judge me the way you do." She explains. "I distanced myself to everyone else because I thought your words are true."

"Is... Is that why you became distant Sica?" Sooyoung asks. "After Mr. Mr., you wouldn't come to the gatherings..."

Jessica nods. "And no matter how hard I try to blame this to Tiffany, I just couldn't. It was all my fault, I lost all of my sisters because I was too drunk."

"But after you left unnie, you still had us." Seohyun was confused. "Why didn't you opened up to us then?"

"Tyler brainwashed me." That made everyone gasped.

 


"Jess? What are you doing?"

"Uhhh..."

"What is this?" He takes a sneak peek. "Are you serious right now?"

"I was just-"

"Jess, you have a product introduction coming up and you're typing an apology letter to each and everyone of them?"

"I want to apologize for not being able to join the group chat and gathering." She says. "And look I've got concert tickets for the Tokyo Dome concert! Isn't it amazing?!" She giggles. "Anyway I bought two, just in case you want to accompany me-"

"Yuri broke up with you, the girls practically hate you and for a small thing they act like it's so big, that's ing immature of them don't you think? Why continue to do this for them?"

"Because they're my girls." She says in a sad tone. "They will always be my family and I will always love them even if they don't love me anymore."

"Jess, you need to wake up, they are going so well without you and you remember what Tiffany said? It's true." He says. "They are even holding a Tokyo Dome concert and they're ing excited without you! That family? That family doesn't need you anymore."

Jessica wipes her tears. "That's not true."

He sighs. "If that's not true, then why aren't they meeting you half-way? If that's not true, then where were they when you needed them the most? All those missed calls that you have been giving them non-stop?"

"They're just busy Ty, you know a life of an idol."

"No matter how busy you are, you always make time for the people you love." He says. "You need to reconsider going to this lame concert because if they can start living their dreams, then why can't you?"

 

 

"Turns out, he changed your numbers so it made it look like you weren't answering my calls." She trails off and then looks at Sunny. "Remember when you told me that Tokyo Dome was our dream, that I was supposed to be there and sing with you guys?" She placed some things on the coffee table.

Sunny picked them up and was surprised. "These..." She looks up at Jessica.

"The tickets and the confetti." Hyoyeon murmured.

"I even lost my voice that night and I barely gave a proper report during my product introduction." She lightly chuckles and wipes the tears on the side of her eyes. "I was there that night when you achieved your dreams, I was there, I was singing my heart out, crying my eyes out too both of happiness and sadness because I was happy. Because finally, finally you got the venue that we have been dreaming about ever since we started but..." Tears flow from her eyes. "It was so heartbreaking to watch because even though I was there, I couldn't be up there with you, to hold your hands, to have fun with you and play around and to have a spot on that circle-"

"Unnieeeee..." Yoona whines with tears in her eyes. "Why didn't you just tell us?"

"Why did you have to take all the blame?" Seohyun asks. "Like you said we are family ao why are you keeping secrets from us?"

"I didn't know, I was just- I thought you guys were doing so well I mean I can barely tell from the smiles you posts for the camera or on your social medias." She looked down. "It was just so unfair on my side because partly of my reason for leaving was because I wanted to chase my own dream... I wanted to make dresses, I practically breathed fashion." She shakes her head. "And when I told you guys about my plan, you were very distant, like you didn't want me to make my own name but when Sooyoung and Seohyun along with Tiffany decided to focus on their own careers, you girls were 100% support on them and it really broke my heart."

"Sica-ah-"

"Get out." Yuri says all of a sudden that made everyone look at her. "I need to speak with Jessica alone."

 

With that the others complied to the request and with Hyoyeon finally closing the door, the two of them were finally alone with silence. Jessica was looking at Yuri while Yuri was looking downwards on the floor. With cautious steps she slowly lessens the distance between them.

 

"Yuri... I hope, I hope you-"

"That I'd what?" She says. "That I'd understand you, just like all those times before?" Jessica didn't answer. "You aksed me to understand you when you left the group, when you told me that things between us is going to change, when we broke up, when we met again and fell in love again and when you had to go back to Tyler but now- now you expect me to understand this?" She looks at Jessica.

"Yuri I..."

"What? You what huh Sica? You really expect me to understand this whole thing? This entire thing?" She says with matching hand gestures.

"Yes."

There was a long pause of silence. "Do you even hear yourself? You ask me to understand you sleeping with one of our groupmates because of your drunkeness, allowing yourself to be brainwashed, be angry at me for punching that son-of-a- husband of yours, and still be married to that guy while being in a relationship with me. On top of that you expect me to understand that everything that has happened without you telling me because you were afraid that I'd judge you. You clearly have overestimated my patience as a human."

"Then what do you want me to do Yuri? I can't go back to those times and change things!"

"No Sica, I wasn't expecting that from you, I was expecting that you would tell me the truth!"

"Can you handle it? If you were in my shoes you'd tell me up front that you've ed Tiffany because you were drunk?!"

"YES!" She screams. "I'd tell that to you because I can't go on and pretend like it never happened! I can't hide things from the person that I want to spent the rest of my life with!" She takes a deep breath and continues. "I thought that we would do everything together, face every challenge together but why? I may not understand what had lead you to your actions but I was willing to..." She trails off. "I was willing to understand because I love you Sica, and love... Love will always choose to understand... But now-"

"No." Jessica says sternly and hold onto Yuri's hand. "Yuri please no..."

"When I saw you again, I'd like to think and say to myself that I was finally over you, that I was okay and it didn't affect me in any aspect anymore. That hearing you laugh at my puns and corny jokes didn't bring butterflies in my stomach or even the slightest touch from you doesn't burn me from within but no- it still does and everytime I look at you, I remember all the good times that we had together and forgot how bad was our break up."

"And I really am sorry, babe trust me this time I am completely honest just please..."

Yuri wipes her tears. "I think it's time for me to stop crying over you, it's time for me to move on with my life... Without you." Jessica shakes her head in a frantic way. "All those times that I've loved you wa beautiful but it was very heartbreaking." She says. "So good bye Jessica, it's my time."

Yuri turns around and walks towards her door when Jessica hugged her. "Remember the last time we broke up? You were walking away from me too just like now but I just stood there and watched you walk away even though I didn't want you to. Letting you go that night was the worst decision I've ever made." She sniffs and holds on tighter. "So I am not gonna let go."

 

Fighting back the tears in her eyes, she reaches out for Jessica's hands and lets herself be free from it. Without any exchange of words, she heads towards the door and closes it, furthering the distance between the two of them. Only then did Yuri lets go of the tears she has been holding on and she too cried herself to sleep. And even if Jessica didn't want to, with a very heart she opens the door and all eyes were on her but she made no eye contact to any of them and enters the elevator. When the door finally closes, tears fell from her eyes and it may be hard for her, but she was starting to accept the fact that it will be the last time that she'll see her sisters, and the girl she loves.

 

"Unnie are you sure that you're really going to leave now?"

"Yes Yoong, after what happened last night, nothing's holding me back here." She says with a small smile. "Thank you for letting me stay at your place."

"Eyyy, it's no worries, you'd do the same."

"Unnie, you really can stay with us for a little while we don't mind."

"Seo, it's okay."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't think it's healthy for you to be-"

"I'm okay." She tries to brush it off. "I've been worse than this."


Without waiting for their reply she hads back to her room and re-checks everything. She goes to the comfort room and made sure she didn't leave anything behind and did herself some make-up to cover her swollen eyes just in case the media would spot her or her fans. After finally making sure that nothing negative was visible on her face, she goes back to her room where she could hear some arguing from the other side. Curious and confused she was about to open the door when the arguing stopped and there was a knock on her door that made her take a few steps back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Superman? Are you there?" Hearing that immediately suprised Yuri. "I know you're there please open up the door."

"Look kid, I already told you Yuri's not here who are you to her anyway?"

"She's going to be my future dad."

"No way... Are you-"

"Yes, I am Jessica Jung's daughter Yoona unnie." She could even hear the child's sassiness from a mile away. "Superman, come on please open up the door!" She knocked with frustration. "Mommy went home and she cried so hard last night, she cried silently and all she could mumble was your name... When I asked her what happened, she just told me that you were leaving now. Are you leaving because of what I said to you?" Still there was no response coming from Yuri. "If that's the case then I'm sorry, I'm really sorry superman and I take it all back, I don't wanna lose you, we can't lose you- not now, not again." Her voice was cracking.

 

Hearing that from the kid really broke Yuri's heart. It made her want to open the door, open her arms and welcome the kid into a very warm embrace. But hugging Jessica's child would also mean she's giving herself away again, and that was one of the things that she promised that she would never do so she decided to just be a little closer to the door while stopping herself from responding.


 

"I didn't mean any of those words, I was only mad because you hurt mommy but I didn't want end it like this, I want to say sorry and you'd forgive me and then we could be happy again, the three of us just like before do you remember?" She was crying this time. "Please open the door..."

"Yuri!? YURI!!!!" It was Jessica's voice. "Thank God you're here! Why did you run off like that huh?! Don't you ever do that again you understand me!?"

"Mommy, superman is still here, she's on the other side of the door go talk to her. Say you're really sorry and promised to never do it again and then she'll forgive you. She will I know it because love will always choose to forgive that's what you told me remember?"

"Yuri-ah, I told you earlier that she's no longer here, she already left and it's all my fault."

"THEN DO SOMETHING!" She screams. "Do something so that she'll come back to us!"

"There are some things that you are too young to understand, in time you will."

"It's because I really don't understand! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ADULTS ALWAYS COMPLICATE SIMPLE THINGS! Here she is, on the other side and you have the opportunity to give her everything she wants in life and yet you result to walking away. You walk away because you think that she won't forgive you. You're even walking away without even trying! You're a coward!"

"Listen to me." Jessica's voice was stern but fragile at the same time. "Whatever I say to her it'll never be enough to make her stay or heal her pain. I can't be with her because I can't make her happy... Not anymore."

"Please mommy, please make her stay- I need her, you need her and she needs us."

"Come princess, let's go home."

"NO! No I will not go home!" She knocked harder on the door. "APPA! APPA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Yuri stop it already."

"Appa! You still promised me that you'd take me to the most beautiful beach remember that? You said you hated broken promises so please appa, please open the door."

"Yuri I am begging you please stop."

"I hate you! I hate you mommy!" She says. "You said you wanted me to grow in a home filled with love and yet here you are letting her go for the second time! If you're done fighting for your relationship well I am not so please let me go!"

"Sorry to cause you trouble, it won't happen again. We'll be heading out."

"A-ah yeah unnie, take care." She could still hear the child screaming. "Unnie, they're gone."

"Thank you for not telling them." She wipes the tears in her eyes. "Can-can you hail me a cab?"

"I can drive you there."

"A-alright, can you wait for me downstairs? I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay unnie."

 

The ride towards the airport was dead silent. Yuri was just staring out on the window while Yoona just focused on her driving and the only audible thing was the radio who played nothing but sad music. When they finally arrived, Yoona helped her unnie with the luggages and with one last hug, Yuri finally enters the airport.

Yoona sighs as she reached for her buzzing phone in her pocket. She answers the call with a confused face that was then changed into a suprised to a happy one. She was nodding furiously like a bobbing head figurine and she dashes her way to the driving seat and speeds off.

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Yoona closes the door. "It was hella traffic... So what's the plan?"

"Hold your horses Yoong we are not going there yet." Sunny says.

"And besides, Taeyeon and Tiffany are not here yet. We still need to wait for them."

And as if on cue, Taeyeon and Tiffany approaches their table and took their seats. "Hey guys." Taeyeon greeted them in a calm tone.

Well, this is awkward. "So unnies!" Seohyun clapped her hands together. "What's the plan?"

"Plan of what?" Tiffany questions.

"Plan to bring Yuri and Jessica back together."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "What's the point? It was so clear yesterday, Yuri isn't going back to being a moron."

"Gee and I wonder whose fault is that." Sunny remarked sarcastically.

"Earlier you were wishing that she'd be dead and gone from our lives and now you look like you're asking for her resurrection."

"Because I thought she left us for some selfish reasons but turns out, the person she trusts the most destroyed her."

"She broke my trust and that broke everything about me and her."

"But that doesn't give you the right to mentally abuse her Ppani-ah." Sooyoung says. "Sure it hurts like a but it doesn't mean you have to get even with her. If I was on your position I'd be hurt but I'd never allow it to break our bond as sisters."

"Well that's you Soo and I am me, and I am different."

"You two are completely different because you're some bitter that couldn't let go of the past." Everyone gasped when Hyoyeon spoke. "If she really wanted everyone for herself, then she wouldn't have helped you to be with Taeyeon, she wouldn't have constantly rejected Sooyoung so that she could see that it was Sunny who was meant for her. If she's ing selfish like you have labeled her, she wouldn't have helped all of us. She wouldn't ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter