Part 3

I don't think so too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"W-what?"


She scoffs before drinking her tea. "It's stupid, I know."


"..."


"When we were just starting as a girl group- you've always been there by my side and making sure I am okay. You said you even felt bad when I had an asthma attack when we shot Girls Go To School and you weren't there to check-up on me."


"And ever since then- I promised I would always be beside you."


"And I am always thankful for that." She smiles. "You would always tell me that everything would work out just fine. That I'll be okay and I don't have to worry about a thing. Believe me or not- but knowing that you would always stay by my side always gave me the strength to push forward in life. And when we broke up-" She hung her head low and paused for a while. "I was lost. I didn't know where I was and it felt like I was so alone in a room full of employees and assistants." She starts. "I was stucked in some foreign land and even though a lot of people told me that everything would be okay- Not once I believed them. Without you by my side- I was nothing... And I was really afraid. So when I found out that I was pregnant and that it was a girl, I didn't have any second thoughts and immediately named her after you."


"..."


"It's kinda selfish I know. And I thought that she would either have my traits or Tyler's or the both of us. She was only named after you and it's not like she's gonna be anything similar to you. But what surprised me more is the more she grows- the more she resembles about you. She's so energetic, she's friendly and so fun to be with. All of her classmates back in HongKong says so. She really likes dancer and is cautious when it comes to food well, except ice cream." She chuckles. "Krystal even questioned me if she's my real daughter. Or is it possible that she's yours..." She trails off. "Whenever I'm happy or sad- she would always talk to me in third person. She would always say to me 'Yuri's here, Yuri will never leave your side.' And because of her, I am what I am now... She's the reason behind all of my success. I am a strong woman because I know I'll always have her with me." She looks at me. "Just as strong as I was with you."

 

RIIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

 

I was so stunned at the sudden loud noise that I threw myself out of the couch and a loud crash of my body towards the floor caused my system to finally wake-up. I looked at my surroundings and suddenly realized that it was already morning. The sun was out- the birds were chirping like the swift sound along the streets of people rushing to their everyday errands. I stood up but end up failing as I stepped over a beer bottle causing my body to collide with the floor- again.

I groaned in annoyance as I held my back when I stood up. I looked around and saw how messy my home was so I decided to grab a garbage bag and started cleaning the house. When I was finally done, I placed the garbage bag next to my door step and I was about to make my usually coffee when I heard my telephone ring.

 

"Hello?"


"Well it's about time you answered!" It was Tiffany. "We've been calling you all night. And not just last night but for the past 2 days as well."


"Uh, I haven't got the time to replace my phone yet. It was damaged you see." I explained. "Why? What happened last night?"


"Duh Kwon Yuri? It was our group video call last night!"


"Oh."


How could have I forgot? Of course Yuri it was last night. But just like every other night rather than facing other people- you were always together with a brunette and a very cute 4-year old girl. If I didn't drank too many beers last night then I might've remembered that I have a video call together with them. But last night was just too much for me to handle right?

Indeed it was. What I planned for that night was to enjoy because it was one of my student's birthday party. I was just planning to seat all night and converse with other people but things always don't go as you planned. My students dragged me and Jessica out of our seats to join them into dancing all around during the party and at first we were happily dancing but then the tension rises when the kids starting to push us together until Jessica wrapped her arms around me and mine were on her waist already. We only held onto each other but it seems like the crowd was misunderstanding the situation because-

 

"KISS!! KISS!!!"

 

"HELLO!?!?" Once again Tiffany's loud voice woke me up once again.


"Y-yeah I'm still here."


"What is happening to you? First you don't go to video group calls and now you're passing out."


"Sorry."


"I'm starting to get curious where were you last night."


"Wh-at? I-I- I didn't do anything." Obviously Yuri you're not helping your situation.


"... Mmmmkay." She still doesn't sound too convinced. "But give Yoona a call already. You owe her big time."


"I will don't-"


"GOOD MORNING SUPERMAN!!"


The line went dead all of a sudden which caused Tiffany to wonder why the other line ended like it was being smashed on the floor and why she felt like she heard a little girl's voice. Taeyeon who just got outside of the bathroom joined her lovely girlfriend at their dining table not forgetting to kiss her on the lips as a morning  ritual. When she sat infront of her woman she wondered why Tiffany was in a trance.

 

"Yah." She nudges her. "What's up?"


"It's weird." She says all of a sudden.


"Weird?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's weird?"


"I thought I heard a little girl's voice."


"I thought you were talking to Yuri."


"I did." She looks at her partner. "Which is why it's weird to hear that kind of voice."


"Maybe she's out in the public."


"She hasn't replaced her phone yet. I was calling her phone number."


"Maybe that girl's Chae Yool."


"She's already 11 Tae."


The latter just shrugged. "Maybe it's just one of her students. Don't think about it too much."


Tiffany was still unsure but she decided to follow her girlfriend's advice. "Okay."


"So what did she tell you? Where was she last night?"


"She really didn't answer. She was just silent for a moment." She explains. "I guess she went out with someone last night."


"Well it's about time. She's been out from the dating game for so long."


"Yeah. Well let's just hope whoever this person she's meeting right now- we'd get to meet this someone soon."

 

"W-wh-wh-"


"SURPRISE!"


"..."


"Superman? did you liked our surprise?"


"Our?"


She nods her head. "Mommy you can come inside now!!! The surprise worked!" 

 

After a few minutes Jessica arrives at the door together with some grocery bags. I was just standing there looking at her while her daughter grabs one of the bags and turns to me.

 

"We're gonna make breakfast!"


"B-breakfast?" Yuri nodded her head eagerly. "B-but why?"


"Because this is my way of saying thank you." She says. "You have accompanied us for the past 4 days and I really don't know how to express it properly. So I thought mommy could help me with it."


I looked at Jessica and then back at her little daughter. "Thank you." I said to her while kneeling right in front of her. "This is more than enough."


She smiled dearly at me and then looked around. "I guess we came at the wrong time." She giggles.


"Sorry." I shyly scratched my head. "The house is kinda messy."


"Don't worry. Our hotel room smelled beer too."


"Yuri!" Jessica hissed.


She should be afraid of it but she once again giggles. "Sorry mommy I slipped." She placed the grocery bag on the counter. "Okay superman. You get super cleaned up while me and mommy try and make breakfast for you."

 

After taking a nice cold dhower I proceeded to my room. I heard some rummaging sound like someone was looking for something in my room only to find Yuri who was busy looking in the closet. I took this time to look at her facial expression, it quickly reminded me of Jessica when I would just come our of the shower and she'd have this very focused attention which I find it adorable of her.



"Oh? Sica?" I said as I got out of the shower.


Sica turns around and faces me. "Annyeonghaseyo seobang."


"W-what brings you here? I thought you were staying all day in your bed at your house today."


"Well yeah, that was the original plan." She pauses. "But then all of a sudden I remembered that it's your press conference today for the drama am I right?" She places 

the dress down and walked towards me. "I want to personally style you up."


I smiled as I wrap my hands on her waist. "Well aren't you the sweetest girlfriend ever?"


She giggled. "That's what I try to be."


"Thank you for doing this baby. We've only been together for a couple of months but you're so full of effort it always makes my heart flutter."


"Don't worry about it." She fixes my hair. "I'll continue doing this even if we reached 10 years, 20 years, 50- 75 years as a couple." She smiled. "Saranghae seobang."


I smiled and hugged her. "Saranghae Sica."

 

"Omo, style unnie. You came early today." I played.


"Dae, I need to pick out your style for today." She played along and taps her chin.


"Wae? What are we gonna do today?"


"It's a surprise." She playfully smiles. "So try these on and I think mommy's done cooking breakfast for the three of us."


 

"I'm all done." I said to her and she turns to face me.


"Waaaa!" She excitedly walks towards me. "Jinjja yeppo!!!" She exclaimed and did a 360-review on my attire. "She's pretty isn't she mommy?!"


I looked at her who eyed me from head to toe. "Yeah, she's beautiful."

 

She said it quite in a manner like how a man would check-out a girl which is why her daughter is giggling at the moment and caused heat to pass through my body like a sandstorm. I even had to fan myself because all of a sudden I really felt hot.

 

"Eyyy mommy look- superman's blushing because of your compliment!"


"W-w-what are you talking about?" I stuttered. "I-I-I'm not." I fake coughed.


"Okay." She shrugged. "Maybe it was just my imagination." She said in a playful manner. "Come on, let's eat I'm starving already."


I sat on the table and we said grace all together. "Thank you for the food."


"Mommy I wondered what you cooked for us today."


Jessica uncovered the meal. "I made tuna salad and spaghetti."



"Yah Yuri." Taeyeon approaches me.


"Yes Tae?"


"You really made Jessica upset."


I furrowed my eyebrows. "About what? About how it took her so long in mixing tuna and mayo?"


"Don't forget that you told her that she can't cook." She says. "And the spaghetti."


I sighed. "Well she made me upset too. She was too slow."


"You gotta understand that she isn't used to that kind of style. Either way you have to say sorry to one another."


"She should do it. She's the unnie after all."


"Yuri." She sighs. "Can you just try? She's in her room. Just say something and apologize." She pushed me.


"Alright, alright I'll try." I turned to her. "But if she doesn't then I have done my part already okay?"

 

I stood up from my stool and walked towards her room. I knocked from the other side and told her that it was me but then came no answer. I decided to open the door and there she was sitting on her bed with her knees up and her chin rested in between them. I looked at her for a while- then I started to feel going on the guilt trip. I found myself no words inside my mind to say something to her.

I slowly approached her, sitting on the end of the bed just to make sure there's some adequate space between us. I couldn't believe that what I said to her affected that much. I thought she was totally okay because she laughed along but I guess she was just playing it off the entire time.

 

"Unnie...." I said to her. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I was just only making it as a joke."


Suddenly, I heard sniffing sounds. "It might come off as a joke to you- but it wasn't for me. What if a lot of men were watching that record now? What would they think of me? And from now on, the world would never forget that and they'd haunt me with questions regarding that episode from now on. It would be all of the internet! What if mr. Right was watching!? What would he say about me!?" She threw a pillow at me.


"Who's Mr. right?"


"Mr. Right! The man of my dreams! The one I'd marry!"


"Pfft- HAHAHAHA!" I laughed so hard that my whole body fell on her bed and I clutched onto my stomach.


"I'm serious!" She threw me another pillow.


"Okay I'm sorry it's just-" I sat properly and looked her in the eyes. "What kind of Mr. Right are you dreaming of exactly? Because if he's actually the one you'd like 

to marry, and this man can't accept that you can't cook- then I don't see any purpose of marrying this guy." I chuckled. "When you decide to marry someone, it's should be because you love him and he loves you not you love him and he loves that you can cook." I explained. "Because if he really loves you, then his love would see through all your flaws and still decides to love you more than before."


It was like she was processing everything I said to her. "I-I- I guess you're right."


I ruffled her hair. "So unnie, don't be too hard on yourself. If it makes you feel better then we can practice cooking together."


"Y-you'd do that with me?"


"I at cooking too." I smiled. "If it wasn't sal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter