Part 12

I don't think so too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom! Appa! Grandma's here!"


A few minutes after the call, emerging from the master bedroom was Yuri and Jessica holding hands, both in their sleeping attire and their sleepy faces, the newly-wed couple greets Jessica's parents.

 

"Hi mom, hi dad." Both kissed the eldery on their respective cheek.

"It was a good decision that your mother insisted to cook breakfast for a lot of people. Seriously it's 11 in the morning and neither are you are up."

"I'm awake!" Little Yuri beams.

"Oh honey, I was referring to adults."

"Hey I am an adult!" Jessica's wife says.

Mr. Jung sighs and looks at his eldest daughter. "How do you deal with this every morning?"

Jessica helps with Mrs. Jung with the table preparation. "The same way mom has been dealing with you every morning for the past 40 years dad." She and her mom shared a giggle and a high-five.

 

Weekend morning with the Kwons are the times where Yuri or Jessica's parents would visit them alternately once every week. Their parents would arrive and then starts to nag about them being irresponsible parents because their child would wake up before them and that results to not getting a proper nutrition that she needs and the family would then argue that it was their lazy weekends. So in return because they worry for their granddaughter's safety, their daughter would spend time with them back at their houses and Yulsic would have the weekend to enjoy quality couple time.

 

"Grandma says that Auntie Krystal's been waiting for me, she's going to take me to an amusement park."

"Okay make sure that she doesn't have too much sweets." Jessica tells her dad. "Krystal's going to spoil her to death."

"Arra, you always tell me that it's starting to annoy me."

"Alright Yuri, say good bye to your mom and appa now."

"Bye mom, bye appa." Yuri kisses them both on the lips and leaves together with their grandparents."

"So..."

Yuri looks at Jessica. "So..."

Jessica laughs. "Sleep?"


"Babe? Babe come on..."

"Babe come on let's wake up." Yuri shakes tha sleeping beauty and the latter responds with a whine. "We both have schedules today and your staff is on their way."

"You have a schedule? You never told me you had one."

"I have pilates and body detox day with Juran. She called me this morning."

 

Hearing that name instantly woke Jessica's system and sits up on the bed. She looks at Yuri who was so confused at her reaction but still looks at her the same. Even when they're married, Yuri is still the most dense person that she knows that it annoys her to death but, being the mature and understanding wife that she is, she shakes her head and decides to smile it off. She nods her head, and directly goes to their bathroom to cool off her head. Yuri, being the insensitive wife that she is, she'll be confused about her wife's action, think about it for a moment before brushing it off.

After her cold shower, Jessica would finally be back at her usual self and Yuri was already done packing her things up. As they go out of the room, the door bell rings and Yuri welcomed Jessica's staff and proceeded in Jessica's office, where they'll have to set-up there. Yuri talked with some of the people before saying good bye to her wife, and promised to send some snacks later.

 

"You and Yuri are so opposite that I am starting to believe that opposites attract." One of her stylists comments.

"Unnie, how do you keep up with your wife's energy everyday?"

"The only answer is that I don't keep up." All of them laughed. "I tried to, but being with her for almost a decade now, I came to a conclusion that it will never change."

"So what do you do when Yuri unnie's busy?"

"I am usually at work, with my daughter or doing my hobbies."

"Yah, is she going out with her possessive friend again?"

Jessica olls her eyes. "Again."

Everyone grunted in frustration. "Seriously?"

"That woman does not know when to ing back-off."

"Yah, can't she sees that you're the wife?"

"Unnie, you're so nice to the point that you don't put that woman in her place."

"Yuri wouldn't want me to do that and I want to show her that I am a changed woman."

"But you're also a woman who is territorial and you have the right to do so, she's YOUR wife."

"The things you do for love Jessica."

"Mrs. Kwon, the interviewer's here."

"Okay, could you tell them that I'll be coming out in a sec.?"

"Sure."

"Alright ladies, it's show time." Jessica smiles to them.

 

Jessica was appearing in a TV Show where idols show to the viewers where they live and what do they do in a normal day, have a quick interview to wrap it all up. She was invited because she got the most votes by the fans to have the next appearance for that show. She welcomes the host, and so starts the quick house tour.

She showed them their modern style Prairie home with a mixture of wood and metal that have brown and black paint. Inside the walls are painted in a beige color where everything was sleek modern design the wowed the host and the camera people as well. An open floor plan, fitted for the couple as they would have most of the reunions and parties held here. They went straight to the deck that goes to the backyard and their pool, with the complete view of the lake and the woods. She showed the 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom house before going to the living room where the interview would happen.

While preparing for the interview, Jessica composes herself and collecting her thoughts, making sure that she says the right words and statements while the interviewer checks her question list. With one smile at Jessica and a nod to the director, the interview starts.


"Good afternoon Jessica."

"Good afternoon."

"First of all, let's start with me adoring your house. It's a very beautiful house you have." Jessica smiles. "I love everything about this house especially the views."

"We also bought this house because of the views, it's something that you just couldn't buy anywhere."

"I agree... 2 years ago, you were reunited with your girl group SNSD and you even had a comeback concert at the Tokyo Dome, performing together as one after being separated for so long. Now that the concert is done, how would you summarize the feeling?"

"It was amazing, really really amazing. I could go on and on for weeks but that's the word that I'd describe the entire concert with them."

"What was your favorite part of the concert?"

"Watching the pink sea again definitely."

"And how did your personal fans reacted to it? I saw your personal statement to your Golden fans."

"Some of them appreciated and they were even happy for me while some, you know it's typical and I understand them and where they were coming from."

"Speaking of concert Jessica I had to ask, was that proposal a planned event or was it a spontaneous one?"

Jessica suddenly blushes at the question. "I went shopping with my mom last time in Japan and she has this thing for jewelry so we ended up entering one of the shops. While she was strolling around I took some time myself to look around the shop and I came across this beautiful ring. It was an oval cut, rose gold ring and I was absolutely in love with it." She explains. "My mom suddenly sees me looking at the ring and tells me, it looks good on Yuri's finger. Then she went off and started to stroll again. I examined the ring and imagined it being worn on Yuri's finger and she was right. So I then bought the ring and proposed to her."

"Maybe your mom was hinting you to buy and propose already."

Jessica chuckles. "Yeah that's also what I thought about."

"What happened to SNSD after the concert?"

"Lee Soo Man songsaengnim gave us the opportunity to achieve one of our dreams was to have a private jet and tour around the world. He gave us a month free access to his." She says. "We even had a plot on what places to see for the entire month and we just went with it."

"What happened next?"

"Body clocks were destroyed." Both of them laughed.

"And how was the honeymoon?"

"It was great, Prague is such a beautiful country and I wouldn't mind going there again."

"Do you have any celebrity neighbors here?"

"I do... I have some of them but the closest one is Yoona and Seohyun, they're a few blocks from here."

"What is Yuri doing right now since you're busy with your fashion line?"

"Yuri sold her building in France and she's planning to have a dog day care center slash coffee shop in our area which I think is pretty solid. We also adopted a few dogs because Yuri and our daughter love them to death."

"Knowing that your neighbors with Yoona and Seohyun, may I know where is the rest of the girls? What are they doing right now?"

 

Jessica tells of Taeyeon and Tiffany's graduation back in Oxford and how happy the gang was because it was another milestone achieved in their lives. Taeyeon then decides to be a mentor at Amber's booming record label and Tiffany's planning to open her very own cosmetic line soon. Sooyoung goes back to Seoul for acting and Sunny is now a mentor at SM Entertainment, Hyoyeon gets back on track after purchasing another dance studio in Taiwan and she still visits here while Yoona just graduated in her Master's and Seohyun being finally an attorney. She also talked about Taeyeon and Tiffany's marriage as well as Sooyoung and Sunny and including Yoona's proposal to Seohyun during her birthday. The host then asks about her fashion line and how it's been doing, her career life, motherhood and much more and now the host is aking
about her married life which suddenly makes her nervous.

 

"Now, I heard from a source that there's a story behind those wedding rings?"

"Ah yes." She nods. "We took some time in looking for the most perfect rings we could ever find in Seoul up to the point where Krystal was annoyed and said- if you're not satisfied with the wedding rings then go look at the promise rings." She chuckles. "She was pissed so bad."

"And then what happened next?"

"Then suddenly it just hit us." Jessica smiles at the memory. "Back in the days when we were young, during one of our anniversary Yuri gave me a ring, similar to hers. She told me it was going to be our promise rings. Then we remembered that we used to have our promise rings locked in our drawers so we took a look at it and they were still perfect as ever. So we decided that it was going to be a beautiful wedding ring and that's it."

"We all know that your married life is stunning and absolutely amazing no doubt about that. But I can't help but ask you this question Jessica-sshi."

"Go ahead, just shoot away." But deep inside she was nervous as hell.

"I saw a lot of photos online about Yuri and Juran." The host starts. "They were a lot of articles about the two of them too and I just want to ask what's your view upon this issue?"


To say that she was suprise was an understatement. She couldn't believe that the host had the gutts to ask something so personal and she was at her house at the very moment. She starts to feel pissed and was about to lose her and raise an eyebrow at the host but she remember to keep her cool down and chuckle at the question to make it look like she was finding it as a joke rather than an insult.

 

"When Yuri and I broke up, Juran was one of the friend that Yuri could rely on since she couldn't tell everything to the girls at that time because they all reminded her of me. So Juran was someone outside that circle where she can be fully open and share her thoughts without having to remember everything. She's also close with the girls and their bond is something I am happy of. I respect their friendship."

"But are you okay with the friendship?"

"Of course!" Jessica instantly answers. "I've known Juran for almost 2 years and she's such an amazing person and a very dependable friend."

"But the articles tell me they're more than something."

Jessica smiles. "You all believed that all of us were straight too right? That's what the media has been telling you guys and look at us now." She says. "So don't believe everything that has been put up on the internet nor the paper too quickly. People are so dependable these days they tend to be guillable."

 

The rest of the interview was quick and smooth and was done in a matter of few minutes. She bid farewell to the host and their crew while having a short snack with her own personal staff which also left a few minutes ago. After that, she proceeds on cleaning on the place especially the pizza boxes since Yuri also forgot to send the snacks as she promised.

She takes a short nap and then wakes up to view some of her SNS profile with the usual hundreds of photo tags. She was curious about one specific tag so she opened the picture and immediately became irritated because once again, the wife and the mistress chronicles goes viral on the web world again. She tried to calm herself down but it was really up to no use so she immediately calls to plan B.


"Hey Tiff, wanna go grocery shopping with me today?"
 

 


"You know we usually go out for dress shopping but-"

"Tiff we're both married and this is our reality while our wives go and earn for us." Jessica says as she picks the meat and Tiffany chuckles.

"True thought but I know you usually call me as a plan B which, even though I am offended, I'd try to understand. So tell me, what's been bothering you?"

"Okay first of all you're just plan B because I wouldn't want to become a nuissance in your life so I try to take cake of things myself and second, it's about her mistress again."

"Again? Heol."

Jessica groans in frustration and throws the ingridients. "That woman just doesn't know how to stop!"

"Why? What happened?"

"It all started during our wedding reception."


"Congratulations Mrs. and Mrs. Kwon."

"Thank you."

"Yuri! Jessica! Congratulations!"

 

The newly-wed couple went to their guests and thank people for coming to their shot gun wedding which really surprised everyone as they were all thinking they were going to get married three months from now. Some of the guests were still hung over because of the engagement party last night but looking at Yuri and Jessica, having the wedding that they wanted, a very private wedding with their closest friends and family made all the guests happy. Well, except for Juran of course.

 

"Yuri!" Juran immediately hugs her. "Finally I get to talk to you."

"Sorry Juran, Jessica and I have been thanking our guests for coming to our sudden wedding. It's been a very busy day for us."

"I could tell, the wedding was so sudden after all."

"Could you wait for a minute, my brother's calling me." With that Yuri left the two of them alone by themselves.

"So... You were that scared huh?"

Jessica eyed her. "Excuse me?"

"Did I threatened you that much that you had to immediately propose to Yuri and get married to her that fast?" She scoffs. "And here I thought you were fiesty."

The arrogance of Juran made Jessica scoff too. "Are you ing kidding me? Why would I be threatened by your existence? You're a nobody to me, to the girls and you're just a dumb old friend who keeps off leeching to my woman. Yuri and I have been waiting for half of our lives to get married with one another and since we can afford a shotgun wedding, we decided to go for it. It has nothing to do with you. I'm the wife, so you better watch your mouth and know your place." She smirks.

"You may have married Yuri but being the wife won't change a thing. You can lock Yuri up in a marriage but I am her friend, which means you can't keep Yuri from me." She says. "Yuri's mine and you can't be possessive. You wouldn't want Yuri to feel like she regretted marrying you right?" She also returns the smirk.

"Hey you two, what did I miss?"

"Nothing special. Jess and I talked about your upcoming fantastic honey moon."

"Ah yes! A week in Prague!" Yuri smiles. "Yah if you want something from there don't be afraid to ask me arra? I'll get it for you."

"Don't think about me, it's your honeymoon and you should spend quality time with your wife." She looks at Jessica. "Just get home safe."

"Ey, you know I will. Still, I am going to give you the best souvenir ever. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

 

"And that had the audacity to smile at me."

"She didn't stop there didn't she?"

"She'd send Yuri gifts everytime she goes to travel, she buys what Yuri wants and that furiates me because I should be the one buying, she invites Yuri for movies and schedules them in a day where I can't come because I have a schedule on that day. She would hang-out in our house as much as she can just to destroy my mood. Now, she's about to be Yuri's future business partner! She's so annoying all the time and she would be the cause of our quarrels sometimes!"

"And what is Yuri's response in all of this madness? Don't tell me she's gone to insensitive mode?"

Jessica looks away. "She even blames me all the time we'd get into fights. She told me that I should control my childish jealousy."

Tiffany sighs. "I am going to kill that KkabYul!" She expected to hear an agreement from Jessica but she just shut up. "Hey, hey are you crying?" The latter still has her head hung low. "Jess seriously you can't be crying right now."

"I am so angry right now that all I can do is cry."

Unsure what to do, she pulls her friend into a deserted grocery alley. "Hey look at me... Jessica Jung look at me."

"What? I don't know what to do now Tiff. Everytime I open up to Yuri, she'd tell me to calm my down. Everytime I'd open it up to someone else, you all tell me to sort things our with Yuri but it doesn't! It doesn't, and nothing ever really gets sorted out."

"Okay you have been doing the sponge method for too long and now you're consuming all the negativeness in your life and just accepts everything whatever happens but no, that is not the Jessica Jung or the Jessica Kwon that I have known for all of my life." She says. "I think it's time for that Kim Juran to know who you are and what are you truly capable of. She wants a fiesty Jessica? Well then let's give her the fiesty Jessica." Jessica looks at her. "Say goodbye to the good and calm wife and let me see the real Jessica Jung."

"What if Yuri doesn't like it and argues back with me?"

"Then you also show her the real Jessica Jung. She has been on the top position for so long because you have been good to her. You make her realize that Juran needs to stay the away from your family."

Jessica sniffs. "Alright, I'll tell her."

Tiffany lets our her eyesmile. "Then let's finish shopping and go home. You still have a dinner date to prepare."


When they got home, they saw Yuri's car on the driveway. The two of them entered the house and immediately Jessica's blood starts to boil and Tiffany's as well as they both saw Juran and Yuri settling on the couch laughing their hearts out, still in their gym outfits and holding onto some detox tea. Yuri then notices the appearance of the two so she decided to approach them whilst Juran just looked.

 

"What did you buy babe?"

"Just something for dinner." She manages to answer her wife despite her rage.

"Okay then can it be good for 3? Juran's staying over for dinner."

"Yah Yuri can I-" Tiffany was halted by Jessica.

"Yes Tiff?"

Tiff then receives a look from Jessica and she just shakes her head. "I better get going, Taeyeon's waiting for me too."

"Oh but you can have your dinner here, Taeyeon would understand."

"NO. YURI. Taeyeon won't understand because unlike you, Taeyeon wants me all by herself during the weekends." She says it in English and kisses Jessica on the cheek before leaving the house.

Yuri had here eyebrows furrowed. "Okay, bye Tiff... Did I do something wrong?"

Jessica looked at Yuri for a while. "You did nothing wrong."

"Oh okay. Well I am gonna go and get changed, let me grab this and leave this on the kitchen. You can also ask Juran to help you prepare."

 

Yuri leaves Jessica and she sighs to herself as she leaves her shoes to go inside their house. She passes by Juran and went straight to the kitchen to start preparing for their dinner and just like as she expected, Juran followed her.

 

"Hmmmm? Only dinner for 2?" Jurans starts the conversation. "Didn't Yuri tell you that I'll be joining you twoo for dinner?" Still no reply from Jessica. "Oh I know, are you cooking this for Yuri and me? Oh how sweet of you-"

Juran was stunned as Jessica slams the butcher knife on the block. "Kim Juran who the do you think you are? Cooking dinner for the two of you? Are you ing delirious?" Jessica grabs various herbs and spices and starts to chop them while looking at the woman. "I've been keeping this for a while now and you might not have noticed but I ing hate you. I am even imagining you're the vegetables I am chopping as of the moment." She was done chopping with just a few inches of separation between the last slice and her fingers. Then she proceeds with frying the lab. "Or you could be this ing meat, I am cooking your meat and you know what's the best part?" She leans closer to Juran. "After this whole process I'll be able to enjoy your flesh down to the bones." She smirks.

Juran widened her eyes. "You're ing crazy."

"You're right, hella crazy and hella possessive too. I have been hiding my true colors to you since I thought you've already learned your place in her life but since you're so ing persistent, then I guess I have to teach you the hard way so you listen here. You stay the away from my wife, my house, my family or else I am going to make your life a living hell."

Juran crosses her arms. "So does Yuri know about your true colors?"

Jessica could only smirk. "Honey, that' why she married me in the first place."

"What the ?"

"No more to the good wife. You want fiesty Jessica Kwon? I'll give you fiesty." She points the chef knife onto the tip of Juran's nose. "You comply to what I demand from you and you'll live a normal life. You deny my request well-" She scoffs. "I am going to haunt you down and destroy everything you've worked hard in the first place. I'll destroy your legs, disfigure you and burn your face. Let's see if there's any agency who'd book you." She says. "And that's not it, I'll ing destroy your career, tell everyone you have been so desperate about getting onto my wife's pants and you're a ing stalker. You'll be in jail and have a restraint order and you will never NEVER have your life back then." She smiles. "Now, what will you choose chinggu?"

"Hey what's that delicious-"

 

Yuri stopped her sentence because of her view. Jessica pointing a knife that's so close at Juran's face. She looked at her friend's expression and she was terrified as hell. When she turned to look at her wife, she too, even though from afar, was ing scared. Soon, the women noticed her existence and Juran was the first one to react, releasing her crocodile tears while Jessica's aura remained the same as she continues to cook for their dinner.

 

"Yuri... Your wife, she-"

"Jessica what did you do?"

"I just told her that she can't join us for dinner." She answers casually.

"But you could-" Jessica looks at her and suddenly she cannot find her voice.

"Yuri do something! She was threatning me! Look at the kind of woman she is! Is that the Jessica you want to marry?!"

All that Yuri could do was to avoid Juran's gaze. "You know your way out Juran and if I were you, you'd thoroughly clean your pants." She looks at Juran in a very icy way. "The couch where you sat is where Yuri ed me relentlessly." She then returns to plating their dinner.

 

Juran was still waiting for Yuri to defend her but when she heard none from the latter, she immediately grabbed her gym bag and leaves their house. Yuri then turns to Jessica who was placing their dinner on the table and started to eat.

 

"Why did you do that? Did you childish jealousy get to you again?"

"No, she was being a so I just showed her and made her realize who's the real around here."

"You've gone too far! You pointed a knife at her! You could be pressed with charges!"

"Then she could go press ahead. I'll make sure to destroy her."

"All she wanted was dinner."

"No Yuri all she wanted was you!" She says. "Doesn't that woman have food in her house? Is she ing poor? No! She's hella living well so why would she just have dinner with us? She had dinner with us 3 days ago and even yesterday where, as a matter of fact, you just let me go to sleep by myself as you told me that you would still want to talk with her that's why you couldn't send her off."

"Because she needed someone to talk to!"

"So what about me?! What about me Yuri? Who will I turn to when I wanted someone to talk to?"

"Oh come one Jessica you have a lot of friends that could do that for you!"

"BUT I WANT YOU! Don't you get it?!" She says. "All I wanted from you was to ask me how my day was, was I tired, do I want a massage, have I had a long day... But no, you never said a thing to me because you were busy asking Juran all those stuff. Who will I turn to when I want to watch movies? I couldn't turn to you because you've already watched it with her and you sleep whenever you watch the same things twice. You say that you're always there but you never are because why? Because it's always Juran, Juran, Juran. What Juran wants, what Juran needs, that's all you ever think about but you never, not even once thought about what I want! What I need!"

"Because you never say a thing!"

"Because you told me to never bring up my childish jealousy. Am I right Yuri?"

"You are acting like one right now seriously."

"I am trying my best, my very best to be understanding, to be patient with you. I figured that if maybe I just be patient, you would finally notice that I am hurting and you'd realize things by yourself so I keep telling you okay, I keep telling myself that I am okay but I never really am." She mumbles. "You would never understand me because I never gave you a reason to doubt about my love for you or made you afraid that one day you'd lose me because I have become the wife you want me to be. But just imagine, I am begging you imagine yourself if Juran was Tyler and I'd be you." She looked at her. "Tell how would you feel."

Instantly Yuri grips on Jessica's shoulders. "How dare you mention his name, I told you he's a done chapter so don't bring him back in our lives!"

Jessica pushes Yuri away. "THEN DON'T BRING JURAN IN OURS!" She cries. "You've known my insecurities and yet you still continued hanging out with her. Tell me Yuri, did you regret marrying me? Getting back with me and making things right?"

"Of course not! Getting back with you and marrying you is the best thing that has every happened to me!" She messes up her hair. "God Jessica what kind of question is that?!"

"Then why do have to make me feel that you do?"

 

Yuri was suprised as to how soft Jessica's voice sounded. She looked at her wife who was already looking at her and for the first time, she witnessed a tear falling out from her wife's eye. It was a swift moment, but it made Yuri stunned and she never answered back. Jessica turns around and closes their bedroom door. Sighing to herself, she sits down and gathers herself for a moment and after a few minutes of silence, she finally comes back to reality with the buzzing of her phone. She grabs and opens her gym bag and answers the call.


"Hello?"

"Yah." It was Hyoyeon. "What's with this interview?"

"What interview?"

"The interview that Jessica did earlier!"

"What about that interview?"

"What about the interview?" Hyo scoffs. "Yah, don't you know that your wife is being labeled as the stupidiest wife in all Korea? Yeah that's right."

Yuri was confused. "What?"

She grabs her tab and searches the name of her wife. Then a lot of article appeared. Clicking one of the site, it was then stated that during an interview earlier Jessica was asked about the online articles that were circling around the internet about her wife's closeness with Juran and she reads down the comments of the article.

 

[+54, -6] I don't know if she's innocent, pure-hearted, dense or plain stupid

[+5, -11] Poor Jessica, she doesn't realize that her wife's been cheating on her

[+7, -4] She is the most stupid person I have ever met. Maybe Jessica's paying for her sins.

[+25, -8] She deserves the pain after all the she has put Yuri through. She deserves all of it.

[+14, -4] Yeah she should be hurt more. Seriously that woman has done so many damage. Not just to Yuri but to the rest of SNSD

[+9, -7] The first Jung is married to a cheating wife while the younger Jung is bound to be married to a loser. I am glad I'm no Jung, they're stupid Koreans.

 

"What the ?"

"Yeah and did you know that it's been going like that everytime you'd hang out with Juran?"

"She never told me about the comments." She says. "She didn't tell me about the question too."

"How could you expect her to tell it to you when you're just Juran, Juran, Juran."

"Even you too?"

"Actually everyone in the country agrees with me."

"I ed up."

"Yeah you did. I spoke to one of my friends in the agency where that host works. You know what she told me?" Yuri waits for Hyoyeon to continue. "That she overheard Juran and the host talking about casting Sica on the shows. She also forced the host to ask Jessica to say what she thinks about the articles going around."

"Juran would never do that." She says. "It's just impossible."

"And I would never lie to you buddy you know that." She challenges. "I am placing my 22 years of friendship with you and the contact number of my friend. Your call."

Yuri covers her face. "All this time, I thought I was doing a good job as her friend. I've been so focused on being a good friend that I wasn't able to see that I was already failing as a wife."

"Check."

"I was too insensitive, I kept on assuming that she was okay with the set-up. Jessica will understand me, she always understand me but that's not how truly she felt."

"Check."

"I am an Hyo. I treated Jessica badly... She even cooked dinner for us but I was unable to see it again because I was too busy with Juran and I even had to invite her to stay for dinner." She places the plates on the counter and sighs again. "Oh Hyo, I even forgot to bring her and her staff some snacks even though I promised to do it earlier. I was preoccupied of making Juran happy that I forgot that she too should be happy. My wife's happiness should be my priority always... I should've known."

"Check, check, check, check, the list of realizations could go on and on Yuri. But now that you are aware of your short-comings, the question now is how are you going to make it up to Jessica?"

 

The talk with Hyoyeon made her realize her mistakes and she was about to make it up to the love of her life. Ending the call, she slowly enters their room where she could see Jessica on the balcony still busy talking on her phone. Yuri takes this time to actually take a look at her wife and boy did her heart ached.

She looks at her and she could immediately see the red eyes and puffy cheeks paired with those runny nose that her wife has on. Her face was really stressed and drained and she's definitely skinnier and lost some pounds. Her hair was an absolute mess, telling Yuri that Jessica messed up her hair, a habit of hers whenever she was too occupied with negative thoughts.

 

"Alright that'll be great. I'll see you tomorrow." She turns around and sees Yuri.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"It was one of my staffs. I told her to prepare and do double check for Yuri's birthday party tomorrow."

Ah right, it was their daughter's birthday. "Oh, I see. I thought it was something else."

"Like what?"

"Like..." Yuri looked down. "Like you divorcing me kind of call."

"Yuri I may be hurt, but that isn't enough reason to leave you. Unlike you seobang, I didn't regret marrying you."

She was about to go inside when Yuri held her hand. "Sica..."

 

Suddenly everything was quiet and then Yuri could hear Jessica crying as silent as possible. She was crying as if she doesn't want to hear Yuri about it and if it wasn't that silent, Yuri wouldn't be able to hear it too. Like Jessica was so good at hiding her cries and that made Yuri's heart ache. Before they got married Yuri promised Jessica that although there may be gloomy days in their marriage, she promised to only bring better days but looking at them now, 2 years after, all she has ever really done was to make her wife sad. Without any hesitation, she pulls Jessica closer in a hug.

 

"Are you always like this whenever I choose Juran over yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter