Part 10

I don't think so too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Oh, you're home early- where are you going?"

"Let me change the channel real quick arrasso?"

"But noona!" The little boy sighs. "Umma! Noona's messing around with me again!"

"Quiet! I'm just going to watch this one real quick now shut your mouth!"

"UMMA!"

"YAH, your brother's watching the television let him-"

"Ssssh! Quiet umma!"

"What? Quiet? May I remind you-"


"Annyeonghaseyo, we're SNSD!"

"It's been a while hasn't it." Yoona says with her charisma that's overflowing. "Did you guys miss us?"

"I bet you guys did huh?" Seohyun chuckles. "It has been almost 3 years since our separation as a girl group."

"And while our reunions has been held privately among the members and only shared to the fans through our SNS-" Sunny smiles.

"This year, we decided to be different." Sooyoung waves at the camera. 

"SONES and people all over the world are you ready?" Hyoyeon says in her remarkable English accent.

"SNSD's 13th Anniverysary Concert live at the Tokyo Dome!" Everyone cheered as Taeyeon announced it.

"And to every international SONE that couldn't be there with us don't worry, we will be having a livestream depending on which continent you in, that way, you don't have to worry about the buffers anymore." Tiffany eyesmiled.

"And while you think that this announcement is the best surprise we have given, wait until the d-day arrives." Yuri winks. "We have one more and you guys surely wouldn't want to miss it for the world."

"See you really soon SONES!!!! Please look forward to it! Jigumeun-"

"So Nyu Shi Dae!"

SNSD TO HAVE A COMEBACK CONCERT

SNSD'S 13TH ANNIVERSARY DECIDES TO GO PUBLIC, HOLDS A CONCERT AT THE TOKYO DOME

PUBLIC GOES WILD AS SNSD ANNOUNCES THEIR CONCERT COMING SOON

 

"Everyone went wild when that announcement was made."

"I remember using my search engine and having SNSD being the number 1 trend."

"Oooh, as expected of SNSD... They're still considered the best even if they're out of the industry."

 

"When do you think they'll release the concert tickets?"

"I don't know! I'll bet it'll disappear once they post it online."

"Why do we even wonder, they're SNSD!"

 

"I wonder what's their surprise though adn why did they have to do it at Tokyo Dome."

"Do you think Jessica would be there?"

"Eyyyy, there's no way she'd be there. That's impossible."

"But you saw the news about Jessica divorcing her husband for her girlfriend right?"

"Do you think the Yuri she mentioned was the Kwon Yuri? You think she'll be part of the concert?"

"OT9, Yulsic being real and anniversary concert? That's all wishful thinking, but I'll be damned if that really happens."


"Yah, no fair all of them guessed that's it's going to be me!"

"Of course they'd guess it immediately, you practically announced your relationship with Yuri."

"You guys know I had to, Yuri shouldn't be kept as a secret anymore."

"Eyyyy..."

"Cheeseball Jessica strikes again."

"Sooyoung strikes again linking everyone with food."

"As expected from the shikshin."

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Good morning girls!"

"Goor morning Amber."

"Wow, that's very Charlie's Angels to me." Amber has this wide smile on her face. "I remember the days that I used to work with Taeyeon unnie only, now I get the chance to work with all of you. This is going to be huge."

Everyone smiled. "So what are the updates?"

"Well girls, now that the Tokyo Dome concert is finally go, thanks to my connections, I have hired the staff that we need for the concert. ALL OF THEM."

All the girls cheered. "As expected from Amber, I don't doubt you anymore, if you say right now that you're friends with Kim Jong Yun I will believe you 100%!"

Amber blushed as she hears the compliments. "Shall we all get started with how the line-up would go?"

"Dae!!!!"

 

The entire group together with some of the head staffs talked about what will be the line up for the upcoming concert. Also in that meeting included what type of outfits they would use as well as the theme for the entire night. It was a long and dead- tiring meeting, but still with the strength of one another, they were still able to go out have their dinner at their usual restaurant. Everybody really enjoyed the atmosphere, especially when Jessica's daughter stood up and entertained them.

 

"Sorry to be stupid but I just gotta ask this one, are you both sure that she is not the offspring of you two?" Sooyoung's questions earned a lot of looks from the members. "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Sunny, can you please translate that stupid question?"

"What my girlfriend is trying to say is-" Sunny wipes . "She finds it hard to believe that kid is your daughter knowing that you are one of the most reserved girl during events."

"Nor the entertaining type."

"Which is the total attitude of our KkabYul here." Sunny points out. "So she thinks it's scientifically possible that the two of you could bear a child together, given the fact that your daughter has your face, but Yuri's attitudes."

"Ahhhh." Everyone nodded their heads like it finally made sense.

"How could we ever understand you if Sunny isn't around?"

"Your brains are just too stupid to understand immediately what I was trying to say."

"But it could be also that you at explaining things." Tiffany teases which made Sooyoung throw some lettuce at her.

"Jokes aside, I also think that kid right there is your kid."

Yuri smiles as she gazes upon the child who is sleeping soundly in her lap. "Sica, how did you make her so outgoing?"

"It was really easy, but this one is so cringy."

"Just tell us."

"When she was younger, I made her watch all of our concerts."

"Eh?"

"When she was young I'd always bringher to office with me and she was such a crybaby then. I tried everything I could but every method fails not until I made her watch our concert videos. Then, she was absolute silent."

"Daebak."

Jessica nods. "I remember I'd even check from time to time if she was there, she was so silent back then." She chuckles.

"And what do you tell her everytime she'd ask about us?"

"I'd tell her that she'll meet all of her God mothers soon and when she will, she'd nag about her Birthday, Chrismtas gifts." All of them chuckled. "I remember whenever it was her birthday or events, people would ask her what's her dream, she'll jump around and scream SNSD, just like my God mothers."

"Aweeeee."

"At night she would always ask me to tell stories about being a member of the group." She smiles. "I'd always tell her the good parts, the best parts... That through thick and thin, nothing beats the feeling of having 8 sisters to be with you all the way."

"Ahem, 7 sisters and 1 lover." Yuri comments making everyone laugh.

"Honestly unnie, you really did raise her well. She's very well-mannered, disciplined, and a people person." Seohyun smiles. "You did well unnie."

"Eyyy, seeing you with a kid makes me want to raise my own."

"Hyo, with all that you ate, I thought you were 6 months pregnant already." Everyone laughed. "Arra, arra, may I ask everyone to raise their glass?" Everyone complied. "Cheers, to our reunion as sisters and fighting for our upcoming anniversary concert. Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

 

For the rest of the month, all the girls did were meetings, meetings, and meetings. They would conceptualize, brainstorm with Amber's team as to what they want the concert to look. And the next month, all of the crew and the girls flew to Japan to have their official rehearsals for the next 2 months.

 

"Sica, you're supporsed to be here."

"Ah mianhe."

"It's alright, we haven't been together for a while."

"Dae..."

"Sica, you're supposed to turn and do this right? This was your part."

"Sorry."

"No problem, shall we go back to the verse?"

"Dae..."

"Sica this is your part."

"Right, sorry I forgot."

"Why don't we take a 5-minute break?"

"Dae."

 

With that announcement, immediately Jessica leaves the practice room to get a breather while Yuri was slowly following her. When she finally caught up with her girlfriend, she was the latter frantically walking back and forth as she was talking to herself. She got it from Yuri, it's one of the ways to calm her own. Instead of going to Jessica right away, she lets Jessica do her thing first. Being in love with the same girl with half of her life, gives her a pair of lessons as well. When she fifnally sees Jessica calm down, she slowly walks closer to her and gives her girlfriend a bottled water.

 

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." She says. "May I?"

"Sure you can." She sits beside her. "I'm such a mess... No, I am such a failure."

"You weren't. You were a little out of your element and I couldn't blame you. It has been so long that you were with someone else during a performance. You were perfectly all alone."

"6 years."

"See, it's been a while." She says. "Sorry if we cramped up the space."

Jessica smiles at her girlfriend's attempt to lighten up her mood. "Being with all of you then it's the only cramped up stage I wouldn't mind."

"For the rest of your life?"

"For the rest of my life."

Yuri chuckles. "Thank you."

"The attorney called me yesterday he said that will all the proofs I had together with the written contact which he clearly violated, there's a good chance that I'd get to keep my line and custody of my kid."

"That's some good news."

"We're gonna sign the papers before the tour."

"Oh so you'll fly back the day before the tour?"

Jessica shakes her head. "We'll be flying on the same day." Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. "Well I was thinking that you could come with me when I'll see him."

"You need some emotional support?"

"Anni, I wanna see him looking at me while I am making the right choice." Jessica holds her hand. "I want him to realize that I could never love him half of the amount that I am loving you right now..." She trails off. "I want him to see that the most fitting person for me is you, it was never him. I want him to look at you and see the person that I am going to spend the rest of my life with." She says. "Then, I'll make sure that to the farthest island will know about you, about us. That you are not just some dirty secret."

They looked at one another. "Ah... Y-yeah I-I-I-... I'd like that too."

Jessica giggles and pinches her nose. "You're so cute when you're blushing."

"Y-yah! I'm-I'm not blushing what are you talking about?"

"Come seoband, I need to ace this practice so we can have some sushi for dinner."

 

With swaying linked hands the couple were all smiles as they were walking back to the studio as Jessica kept on teasing Yuri and how she was so shy during the talk earlier. But all that happiness disappeared when the two of them entered the room. Yuri lets out a squeal and instantly lets go of Jessica's hand to hug someone else.

That person Yuri hugged was the exact opposite of Jessica Jung. She was tall, short-haired, fair-skinned individual. The way she looks was chic and edgy at the same time and her style was rocky, girl-next-door kind of type but with her beauty, she looks like she just came from a magazine shoot. Photoshoot... Thinking that word finally made sense to Jessica. This girl's a model. Jessica says to herself.

She watched in amusement as her girlfriend talks animatedly with this person and how the others were so comfortable with her. (I) She's also close with the girls. She adds to her observation. Being the KkabYul and the most insenisitive one in the group, Yuri continues her talk with this long time no see friend of hers. Suddenly Sunny felt the room dropped a little on the temperature. She looked for the remote control on the AC but all she saw was Jessica with her arms crossed and furrowed eyebrows. She widened her eyes and lets the members know one by one.

First, she let Sooyoung kow who passed the message to Tiffany, who lets Taeyeon know while they were conversing with their eyes. Taeyeon then passes the message to Hyoyeon who signaled Seohyun that whispered to Yoona. Just as Yoona was about to let Yuri know, Amber comes inside to the room.

 

"Oh unnie you came!" She also hugged the model. "Every one sure knows who she is but for formalities sake, she's the stylist of the entire concert, Kim Juran unnie."

The others clapped awkwardly. "I'm looking forward to working with everyone of you."

"Dae..."

"Unnie come here you need to meet someone."

"Who is it?"

"Unnie, meet Jessica. One of the members of the SNSD." Amber introduces them with a grin on her face. "Well go on! Shake hands! You guys are going to be breathing the same air for a really long time."

Juran eyed Jessica up and down. "So you're the Jung everyone's been talking about."

"In the flesh." She answers chicly.

Juran smiled. "Nice to finally meet you." She gives out her hand.

Jessica in return looked at the hand and eyed her before shaking it. "I'm surprise to hear your name. It's my first time hearing yours today, they rarely talk about you."

"Oh, that's probably because you have been gone for a really long time. Yuri talks about me to them always, they all speak highly of me."

Jessica eyed the member with her cold stare that made everyone avoid it. "Haven't you heard? The code around us is when they speak highly of you, it means that they don't know you so well... Insults is a form of love around OUR circle." She smiles. "Seems to me like you're not very close to them since they all speak highly of you."

Juran was about to answer back when the dance instructor came. "Alright, 5 minute break is done. Shall we start now?"

"We should start." Jessica orders and immediately everyone else followed. She turned to Juran who was still standing there. "If you'll excuse us, we need to practice."

The model was annoyed. "It was nice to meet you Jessica."

"Nice to meet you Juran. Don't forget to close the door, I don't like extra noise while I am trying to focus." And without any reply, the door closes. "Now, can we start?"

Even the instructor was affected by Jessica's cold voice. "A-h ah yes. We can start."

"Hyo." Yuri whispers. "It was a good introduction right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter