Chapter 1

Why I Study

Seohyun looked at her thin wrist watch and sighed. 5:57...she's going to be late at this rate...She sighed again at watched the sky darken through a nearby window.

Suddenly a blonde rebellious looking girl rushes in. 

It's 6:00 unnie you were almost late. She scolded her unnie with a stern face.

But I'm not late~ She grinned childishly.

Seohyun sighed once more and smiled. She then got up and walked to the front doors of the library and turned the sign from 'open' to 'closed'. She then grabbed several books from the counter and sat them down on a table. Alright Hyoyeon unnie we should get started. She then beckoned the older girl to sit with her.

Hyoyeon smiled at the fact that they get to be alone. She made her way to the table where Seohyun sat and grabbed a chair. She then took out her stuff from her backpack and set them down. What should we start on first? 

Seohyun put a finger to her lips. Hmm depends what are you having trouble in?

Hyoyeon stared at the young girl for a moment and unconsciously whispered...Chemistry...Seohyun gave Hyoyeon a confused look. Huh? What was that? Hyoyeon then panicked and fidgeted around. O-Oh I said Literature. 

Hyoyeon then scrambled to grab her books and several escaped her hands. Oops. She reached down and grabbed some. Here let me help unnie. Seohyun also reached down and grabbed a book, but while she was picking one up her hand brushed against Hyoyeon's causing her to quickly retract. A-Ah sorry unnie. She blushed slightly and thought to herself. *Oh this is not good...I can't control my heart...*

Hyoyeon didn't notice the slight touch and looked at her in confusion. What happened? She then noticed how red Seohyun was. Seohyun ah are you ok? You look a bit red. Are you sick? She held a hand up to Seohyun's forehead and cheeks feeling if she was warm. 

Seohyun blushed a bit more. Omo! Seohyun you're heating up! You should rest today. She moves her hand away from Seohyun's face. I-I'll be fine unnie lets just continue. Hyoyeon gives her a worried look. If you say so....

Seohyun watcched Hyoyeon read her book and fill out questions that went along with it. Seohyun glanced at her wrist watch. *6:23...time is passing slower than usual...*

Hyoyeon saw Seohyun look at her watch. *Is she getting impatient? I should probably speed it up...* She then finally finished the worksheet and gave it to Seohyun to look over.

Seohyun goes through the questions and realizes that everything is correct. I thought you said you were having trouble unnie? You went through it quickly and all your answers are right. Hyoyeon looked shocked. *AH PABO I went though it so fast that I forgot to make some of them wrong!* Is something wrong unnie? She quickly made up an excuse. Uh...it's because you're such a good teacher!

Seohyun looked at the book Hyoyeon was reading. I never went over this book with you before...This book is also quite challenging...

Hyoyeon quickly changed the topic. Lets start on math! She then took the book from Seohyun and took out her other worksheets. Seohyun was watching Hyoyeon scramble around organizing her papers. *She's acting odd today...* She glanced at her watch again. *6:37...only 14 minutes passed?...Why does something feel weird about today?...*

Hyoyeon stared at the sheet of paper and pretended to be stuck on a problem. Hey Seohyun can you help me on this question? She then pointed to a question while sliding the paper over to Seohyun for her to look at. Oh for this one you can use this method. They don't teach this one at school, but this way is faster and is accurate. 

Hyoyeon then tried the new method and used it with the rest of the problems. Seohyun then stared at her once again puzzled. *Huh...this is usually the time where she asks for help again...* She then peeked at her answers and was in shock. *Everything is correct! She just learned this method. How is everything right? It even took me a few tries to understand it.*

Unnie...are you sure you need my help? It looks like you're doing fine. Hyoyeon looked up from her paper a bit nervous. No no, I do need you...*Just not in the way that you think...* Seohyun blushed at her words. *She needs me? Wait I'm getting ahead of myself...it's probably not in THAT way...* She then sighed and checked her homework, but she first looked at her watch. *6:55...it hasn't even been an hour yet and she finished everything...*

Seohyun's eyes then went back to the papers.

Once again everything is right...I really don't think you need help anymore. Hyoyeon looked at her with pleading eyes and sighed. Alright the truth is...is that I already knew all of this stuff. Then why did you tell me you needed tutoring if you knew this already? Hyoyeon then blushed and played with her pencil. W-Well I wanted to spend time with you...

Seohyun's gaze softened. But it hasn't even been an hour yet? Hyoyeon hesitated. I felt like impressing you today... Seohyun was so confused. *Spend time with me? Impress me? I really don't understand her.* Why are you going through all of this? Hyoyeon hesitated again. Be-Because I like you....She looked at the floor and blushed heavily.

Li-Like me?! Seohyun's thoughts were running around in her head. Hyoyeon then looked directly into Seohyun's eyes. Do you like me too? Hope filled her voice. I-I...Seohyun was at a loss for words. Hyoyeon looked hurt and quickly gathered her stuff. I'm sorry it's ok if you don't like me that way...I'm sorry for bothering you. 

Before she could leave Seohyun grabbed her arm. Wait...I do like you too...I just realized that before you came into my life I always had my face in a book and I never really paid attention to my surroundings. Now I feel like there's never a dull moment with you and...I like that...

Hyoyeon sat back down and held Seohyun's hands. Do you really mean that? Seohyun slightly nodded and Hyoyeon gave a sigh of relief. When I first saw you, you looked so mysterious. Like a book I wanted to open you up and get to know you. The more I read the more interested I became and before I knew it I was hooked on you.

Both of them looked deep into each others eyes. Yowerproblecoulnevefigure outRealizing that they said the samething at the same time they sweetly smiled at each other.

C'mon let's get out of here. I'm done with my homework and the night is still young. I know a nice cafe nearby~ Sure! But you're treating~ She smiled happily as they held hands and walked off into the night.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

I MISSED THE TIME FOR SKIN CELL REPAIRING. 

Legit though pulled an all nighter 7 am xD

Dying 

Thanks for reading! Hope you'll subscribe, upvote, or comment! Once again no pressure, but highly appreciated ;-;