Guys’ Night Out

Guys’ Night Out (MFR KTG MGP Crossover Chapter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

banner credits: Demigod2NE3

banner credits: iKONGASM

banner credits: Demigod2NE3

banner credits: Demigod2NE3

 

Important: Please read my fics Mobster for Rent, Knot This Guy and My Gangster Protector first before reading this crossover chapter

 

Save for the tables occupied by suspicious-looking men in black suits and the round table where the three men with imposing presence were sitting, the bar was unexpectedly deserted for a Saturday night. With more guys stationed outside, their sharp eyes surveying the surrounding and their eerie calmness radiating with their stance, even an idiot would not dare enter the place. But the bar owner was smart enough to shut his mouth. He knew that the group was not to be messed with. He stole another glance at the three men at the round table and frowned a bit, recognizing the current CEO of the Lee Group of Companies. He wondered what the prominent guy was doing in that side of town together with a bunch of scary hooligans.

 

The two married men sighed simultaneously while holding their bottles of beers while the other guy chuckled softly after hearing the husband woes of the two. When they learned that all of them were in the area, the three guys decided to meet and have a couple of drinks. It has been a few years since Gio, Jiyong and Jiro first met in Europe and became friends through a series of odd events. Ever since then, they maintained contact and meet up whenever they can.

 

“You guys are making me shed manly tears”, Gio remarked nonchalantly, gulping his beer and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand afterwards, still grinning in amusement.

 

“Stop smiling. It’s not funny”, Jiro complained.

 

“I’ve seen a video of one of your underground fights, Montecillo. Who would’ve thought that that same guy will be in a state of panic with his pregnant wife’s constant mood swings”, the guy replied, a bemused smile still on his lips.

 

“But it’s really alarming. Ramirez suddenly cries while staring at me and I don’t have a ing clue what she’s sad about.”

 

“It’s like that during the first trimester of pregnancy”, Jiyong explained. “Pregnant woman is just half the battle though. Wait till she releases that little demon unto the world. Sleep is going to be a faraway memory”, he warned him. “I’m barely functioning because of coffee, I swear. I don’t even know what I’m saying right now and frankly, I don’t even care. I feel numb and hollow like my insides have magically vanished because of lack of sleep. Am I even making any sense?”

 

“Funny. I can vividly remember you calling us when your wife gave birth and claiming you’re the happiest man in the world”, Gio said.

 

“Yeah, I know”, Jiyong murmured, his shoulders slumped in exhaustion. “But after months of almost no sleep, I can feel my sanity slipping away. I swear, our baby can sense when I’m about to doze off because he cries as soon as I close my eyes. The combination of my cheeseball wife and our kid will be the death of me.”

 

“Hire a nanny.”

 

“No way!” The other two exclaimed in unison.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Imagine if you and Sara have a kid and you leave him to the nanny and the nanny does something stupid, unintentionally hurting your child in the process.”

 

Gio pondered for a moment and furrowed his eyebrows. “There’s a high possibility that I will kill the nanny.”

 

“Exactly”, Jiyong said.

 

“And I will torture that motherer even if he begs for mercy. I will make that nanny realize that hurting the product of my is a supreme sin that will not be tolerated”, the mobster boss added.

 

Jiyong and Jiro stared warily at the guy.

 

“What?”

 

“You have serious issues”, Jiro commented.

 

“I’m just kidding, you bastards”, Gio chuckled as the two continued staring at him.

 

“You can laugh now, but once you get married and your girl gets pregnant, the gates of hell will also open for you”, Jiyong warned him.

 

“God”, Jiro exhaled tiredly. “I wonder what I’ll do with Ramirez. Our house is already drowning in tears because she cries at every little thing. It’s driving me insane. I’ve already read all those ing books about Man’s Guide to Pregnancy but nothing prepared me for this.”

 

“Have you read the books about the actual childbirth or watched the video?” Jiyong asked.

 

Jiro froze and his grip at the beer bottle became firm.

 

“You saw it.”

 

“W-Was it really that bad?”

 

“Man, when they were about to administer the epidural to my wife, I was weeping shamelessly. I even asked the doctor to just administer it to me and promised half my fortune to the hospital. Holy hell, it was indescribable. I almost lost consciousness when my wife screamed in pain. I was ing praying and begging and doing all sorts of stupid stuff.”

 

“Damn”, Gio muttered as he took a sip of his beer.

 

“Oh my God, Ramirez”, Jiro rubbed his face with his palms. “I promise to be a good husband.”

 

“I said the same thing”, Jiyong remarked. “So endure her first trimester. My wife was worse when she was pregnant. I had to stay within yelling distance so she could scream at me and make me suffer.”

 

“Hmmm, I don’t think Sara will be as crazy”, Gio interjected.

 

The two stared at him with deadpan expression.

 

“She stayed with a mobster, ergo, my woman is made of steel.”

 

“When Sara gets pregnant, contact us. Seriously, we would love to see you eat your words”, Jiro told him.

 

“Nah. Sara is already weird even without a baby in her womb. When it comes to dealing with woman’s crazy episodes, I’m way above your level. I probably deserve my own monument”, Gio declared haughtily.

 

“You’re the one who drives Sara crazy, you liar”, Jiyong retorted. “My wife is a gold medalist when it comes to all things crazy so I think I’m the one who deserves some sort of recognition among the three of us.”

 

“Sara made me attend stupid Comic Cons and made me cosplay Sawada Tsunayoshi.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Exactly. We aren’t supposed to know stupid like that but look at me talking about anime bullcrap.”

 

“Well, my wife made me watch sappy dramas with her and forbid me to say anything remotely bad about Lee Minho”, Jiyong said.

 

“Who?”

 

“Lee Minho. The actor from Boys Over Flowers.”

 

“The one with the permed hair?” Jiro asked incredulously. “What the is wrong with your wife? Whenever I see any print ads of that guy, it makes me want to punch someone.”

 

Jiyong sighed. “That was the time when she was not pregnant. Imagine what I had to go through during the first trimester of her pregnancy. She kept on requesting Lee Minho to be the print ad model of some of our businesses.”

 

“Wait. Don’t tell me you’re the CEO at the blind item who was rumored to be a big fan of Lee Minho and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter