HERE WE GO!!!

How to Write in AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Yiwook ibnida~ 

I am a writer in Asianfanfics and just to have a tutor for the first timer on 'How to fill in the needed stuff when you are writing in AFF'

This is an article for the first timer in AFF that you wanted to write a story but you don't know how to fill in the needed stuff.

Here we go!!!

 

First, all you need to do was click on the start writing button.

 

Next, tick the three boxes if needed, exp: if your are writing a rated story(angst, violance, and ect...) you have to tick the rated box, no exception. If you are going to show the story to your friend only, you can just tick the 'Friends only' box. This action as known as marked private. Lastly, if you want to prevent your visitor from selecting text, you can simply mark the 'Disallow text selection' box. This could prevent some copyright problems after you tick it.

 

Okay, now we move on to the tagging of the story. Below the words 'Tag the story' you can see a box. What you have to do was type in anything that related to your story. Exp: I am writing about Shinee, so I will just type Shinee in that box. 

 

Next, it is about your title for your story. Just create one.

 

After the title, you can see a description box. What you have to do is, descript how will your story goes on just like writing a plot for your story. Suggestion: You can attract visitor to read your story by asking question but not telling the ending of the story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter