Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The Next Day….

 

Jeonghan was sitting in the dorm with the members in a circle talking about random things while Vernon was walking around the dorm while he got ready.

Currently, the rapper was in the bathroom taking a shower.

“So wait… Hyung you want us to do what?” Seungkwan asks in a low voice.

“Help me with throwing a surprise birthday event thing for Hansolie.” Jeonghan repeats,

“Thought we were going to throw a party for him tomorrow?” DK asks with a confused expression.

“It is tomorrow, but what Jeonghanie is talking about is him throwing a special event for Hansolie with just the two of them so he can express how good of a boyfriend he is.” Joshua replies with a chuckle.

“Well I have a rapping lesson with Hansolie-hyung after his Japanese lesson. I can help before I leave and after my lesson when hyung has his vocal lesson.” Dino says with a smile.

“Thanks Chanie-yah.” Jeonghan says, thanking the younger with a smile.

“Minghao and I have Korean lessons when Hansolie has his Japanese lesson so after that we can probably come back and help you with preparing.” Jun says with a smile.

“Thanks guys! You guys have no idea how much this means to me.” Jeonghan says with a smile.

“That’s what friends are for.” Jun replies with a smile.

“Junhui-hyung, Minghao-hyung! Are you ready to go?” Vernon asks which causes the rest of the members to stop talking and focus their attention at the rapper.

“Yeah. Are you?” The8 asks as he looks over at Vernon who had his hands tucked into his pockets.

“Yeah.” Vernon replies with a smile before he starts walking towards the door.

“Yah Hansol-ah!” S.Coups yells.

“Yes hyung?” Vernon asks from the doorway.

“Have fun with your lessons and Happy Birthday!” S.Coups says with a smile.

“Thanks hyung and I’ll try!” Vernon yells before the sound of the door closing could be heard.

Jun and The8 also left while leaving the remaining members sitting in the circle in silence.

Ten minutes after the three members left, the heard a knock the door causing the members attention to focus in the direction of the door.

“I got it!” Dino says with a smile before he gets up and jogs to the door before he opens it.

“Hey Chanie-yah!” Ilhoon says with a wide smile once the door opens.

“Ilhoon-hyung?” Dino says in surprise.

“Hey.” Ilhoon says before he pulls the younger into a hug with his free hand while his other hand held onto three plastic bags.

“Come in!” Dino says with a smile before he steps aside and allows the older rapper in.

“Thanks.” Ilhoon says before he walks in and slips off his shoes.

“Hey Chanie-yah.” Minhyuk says as he walks in with a tank in his arms.

“Hey Minhyuk-hyung!” Dino says with a smile before he watches Minhyuk slip his shoes off before they enter the dorm while Dino closes the door behind the two BtoB members.

“What’s that?” Dino asks as he leads the way to the living room.

“Helium.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

“Minhyuk-hyung! Ilhoon-hyung!” DK says as he stands up.

“Hey guys.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Hey hyung!” The members say in unison.

“What are you guys doing here?” Seungkwan asks as he stands up and walks towards the two members.

“We’re here to help out.” Minhyuk responds as he stands up after he placed the tank of helium down on the ground.

“What did you guys buy?” Dino asks.

“Well technically we didn’t buy anything. Jeonghanie did.” Ilhoon replies as he to roll up his sleeves of his sweater after he placed the plastic bags down.

“What?” Dino says.

“I just asked them to buy some things on their way here.” Jeonghan says with a smile.

“Think fast.” Ilhoon says as he tosses Jeonghan’s bank card at him before the vocal catches it.

“So what did you guys buy?” Woozi asks.

“Um.. Roughly 170 balloons, about 150 small white candles and a tank of helium. We weren’t really sure what type of cake you wanted.” Ilhoon responds.

“It’s alright hyung. We were going to go out and buy it.” Hoshi says as he moves to stand next to Woozi.

“I thought you were going to buy red candles.” S.Coups says.

“He was thinking of it, but then he realized red candles or red petals in a shape of a heart is more of a Valentine’s day thing.” Minhyuk explains.

“Yeah… Well… Shall we get started?” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“While Soonyoung and Jihoon get the cake, the rest of us can blow up balloons. Jeonghan needs to learn the guitar and a song so you and Jisoo can go do that in one of the rooms.” Ilhoon says before all the members move to do their assigned jobs.

 

2 hours later….

 

“Hey guys we’re back!” A voice says before Jun and The8 walk back in.

“Welcome back! Help us with blowing these up besides the ones in that pack.” S.Coups says.

“Hey guys. How’ve you been?” Ilhoon says while sitting besides Minhyuk.

“Hey hyung!” Jun says as he watches veins pop up along the side of Ilhoon’s neck while his chest flexes in the tank top he was now wearing, showing off his chest and wrist tattoos.

“Where’s Chanie?” The8 asks as he pulls off his jacket.

“He left to go to the company about 30 minutes ago because of his rap lesson.” Seungkwan responds.

“How many balloons do we have left to blow?” DK asks as he looks over at the corner where all the balloons were.

“I think 50.” Minhyuk replies as he looks over at the still deflated stack of balloons.

 

2 hours later….

 

“No wait… Put those over here.” Seungkwan says as he motions to DK.

“Woah… This looks great.” Jeonghan says as he exits the room that he was practicing in with Joshua following behind him with two guitars.

“We’re almost done. After we make the finishing touches, we just have to light them and blow up those balloons with helium in the last hour.” Ilhoon says as he moves a candle outwards so they form a proper heart.

“The cakes over there. Go check it out and see what you think hyung.” Woozi says as he points towards the counter as he moved some candles so that it formed a straight line while Hoshi was in front of him doing the same.

Jeonghan smiles before he walks over to the counter and looks at the cake before he smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter