What Should I Do?

Happy Birthday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Jeonghan was pacing back and forth in the living room while S.Coups, Joshua, Hoshi and Woozi were watching from their spots on the couch.

Hoshi was simply resting his head on Woozi’s shoulder while Woozi was sitting in the olders lap while writing new ideas down for lyrics.

“What on earth are you doing Jeonghan-ah.” S.Coups says as he looks up from his phone at the vocal who was walking back and forth in their living room.

“I’m thinking.” Jeonghan simply replies.

“What?” S.Coups asks.

“Hansolie’s birthday is tomorrow and Jeonghanie wants to do something special, but even though he’s been thinking about this for the past month, he can’t think of a way to surprise him.” Joshua simply replies with a chuckle.

“Exactly! Now I have less than a day to think of something and get everything figured out!!” Jeonghan says while freaking out.

“Well how much have you figured out?” Hoshi asks while looking up at the vocal.

“All that I’ve figured out so far is that he has Japanese, Rap and Vocal lessons tomorrow. So that’s going to be roughly 7  hours which means I need to get everything ready until within those 7 hours.” Jeonghan simply replies before he stops pacing and walks towards the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea to calm his nerves.

“Well with help of us, 7 hours will be plenty as long as you figure out what you want to do.” Joshua responds with a smile.

“But that’s the thing! I don’t know what I want to do!” Jeonghan responds as he leans on the kitchen counter.

“While you figure that out. Why don’t you figure out people who can help out with your plan and ask them for help in advance so it’s not last minute.” Woozi simply says as he places his notebook and pen onto the couch next to them.

“Yeah, Jihoonie’s got a point.” S.Coups says as he agrees.

“Well for starters… Who’s free between our members?” Hoshi asks.

“Well, Junhui and Minghao have korean lessons when Hansolie has his Japanese lesson. Chanie has rap lessons with Hansolie, but after that he’s free. I think that’s it.” Jeonghan replies.

“Yeah. The rest of them are free.” S.Coups replies.

“I think that’s enough or do you want help from more people?” Hoshi asks.

“Well maybe Ilhoon-hyung and Minhyuk-hyung can help me come up with an idea or help me with the final touches.” Jeonghan responds as he walks out of the kitchen his cup of tea.

“Why don’t you call them over now if they’re free? Maybe they can help you come up with an idea.” Woozi suggests.

“Good idea. I’ll call them now.” Jeonghan says with a smile as he grabs a hold of his phone and unlocks it before he dials BtoB’s Ilhoon’s number.

“Hello?” A tired voice answers.

“Ilhoonie-hyung?” Jeonghan says as he puts the call on speaker.

“Yeah?” Ilhoon answers.

“Are you busy?” Jeonghan asks.

“Not really…” Ilhoon responds in a croaky voice.

“What were you doing?” Jeonghan asks.

“Minhyuk-hyung woke me up about five minutes ago.” Ilhoon replies as he lets out a groan.

“Oh… Are you two free today and tomorrow?” Jeonghan asks as he moves to sit down on the floor with his back leaning on the couch.

“Sure I guess so. We have dance practice later tonight and tomorrow night, but other than that we’re free.” Ilhoon responds from the other side before a voice could be heard.

“It’s Jeonghanie. The one from Seventeen? Yeah that one.” Jeonghan listens as Ilhoon and another member talked.

“Sorry about that. Anyway… What’s up?” Ilhoon asks,

“Hansolie’s birthday is tomorrow and I want to do something special for him, but I can’t really think of anything. Can you and Minhyuk-hyung help me think of something and help me set things up tomorrow?” Jeonghan asks.

“At your dorm?” Ilhoon asks after a brief moment of silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter