The First Half

The Lover's Moon

The people who are watching the show couldn't believe what they are seeing. The first seven members of "Clash of Clans" will be doing their mission against their relatives. And they are even more amazed at the fact that their relatives are like celebrities. "What an interesting match." commented a man while looking at the screen showing the fourteen individuals. The said individuals are now facing one another while the producer and the emcee, YG, was telling them what to do.

Suk-jin and Jung-woo was called. Suk-jin looked at his relative, Chang Wook, who looked at him in return. Jung-woo, who happens to be Ha-ha's cousin, looked at Ha-ha with a smile. A smile which made Suk-jin nervous. "Don't be nervous, hyung." uttered Jae-suk who noticed the situation. YG has yet to announce what the mission will be, and when they learned about it, their surprised reaction made the viewers laugh. "Seriously?" asked Suk-jin and Jung-woo at the same time. 

"Seriously." confirmed YG which made the players shook their heads. "Before we play this game, think of your team's name first. Now for the opposing team, your team name will be at default - "The Guests"." instructed YG. The seven members took time to think of their team's name, and Suk-jin's idea made all of them agree. "What is it?" asked YG after a couple of minutes. Suk-jin smiled as he explained, "Since we feel like we are running errands, we'd like our team to be called "Running Man"." 

"Not bad." commented YG. "Let's now start the game. Remember if the Running Man team member loses, he or she might be penalized, and if the team member of the Guest team loses, the guest member will automatically be eliminated." said YG, who now has a whistle on his mouth. If the whistle has been blown, it's time for them to play the first game: rock-scissors-paper. The first two players already made a move, so the members are anticipating the result. When the moves were seen, the Running Man members were surprised.

Suk-jin threw scissors, but Jung-woo threw a stone, so the victory goes to the Guests. The oldest man was obviously regretful of what he has thrown, but the members were all understanding, so they just gave them a slight tap. "Suk-jin-ssi, please stand near the door." asked YG. The setting of the missions is still inside the room, so all of them are thinking that only indoor missions will be done. Next to Suk-jin is Ha-ha, and it was more interesting now since he has to go against his cousin. 

"Hyung -- " called Ha-ha to Jung-woo. The latter smiled at him and said, "Win or lose, I'm okay." The members were touched by Jung-woo's gestures, so YG told them the next mission. "What?" the Has asked at the same time. The Has were asked to hit each other until one of them surrenders by shouting. Although they are cousins, all of them can tell how competitive the two men are. Before the two get started, they gave each other a hug and readied themselves for the said mission.

Jung-woo has the chance to hit first since he won over Suk-jin earlier. The first hit hurt Ha-ha, but the shortest man endured it. When it was his turn, he hit Jung-woo so hard that they were amazed at how fast it was to end the game, however, Ha-ha belatedly realized that Jung-woo actually had a wrist injury, so he felt really troubled and sorry. The amazement was changed into worry when Jung-woo's wrist started to get swowllen. "Hyung, I'm sorry." said Ha-ha to which Jung-woo accepted openly, "I know. Don't worry. I'm okay."

Ha-ha received bright smiles as he looked at his teammates. He's now comfortable that he can still continue his stay in the said house. The next player was called, and so Kwang-soo stood at the center. Everyone can see him since he's so tall, but the excitement was doubled since his opponent is very handsome. "Lee Kwang-soo." he said as he asked for a handshake. His opponent shook his hand in return as he said, "Song Joong-ki." Both men smiled as they said "I'm not easy." at the same time which made the excitement increased again.

"It's enumeration." told YG as a way to let them know the next mission. "You have to press the bell, and give me as many things as you can. For example, if the category is 'continents', you can ring the bell and say the number of the continents you know. You can deal with each other. Whoever has the highest number, will take the risk to answer. If the answers are right, congratulations. If the answers are wrong, the victory will go to the other team."added YG. "Are you guys ready?" asked YG, and when he saw them nodded at him, he smiled.

"The category is," he stopped midway to tease the same-aged friends, and he ended  it with 'countries'. Joong-ki was the first to ring the bell, so he confidently said, "21". Kwang-soo was surprised, so he said, "Deal." He was more surprised when that word came out of his mouth. Joong-ki gave Kwang-soo a smirk as he started enumerating countries: South Korea, North Korea, America, France, Italy, Vietnam, Australia, Thailand, Philippines, Argentina, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Nepal, India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and Japan."

The members of Running Man sighed as they heard Joong-ki giving 21 places, but Ji-hyo, on the other hand, was confused. Joong-ki is her relative, but she doesn't know if she'll be happy or not. When Joong-ki looked at her, she gave him a smile, but what she didn't know was a pair of eyes has been looking at her since she smiled at Joong-ki. She then looked at the person when she heard the muscular man said, "Song Ji-hyo-ssi, don't lose your senses. Even if you two are close, remember that our team's mission is never to --- lose."