The Team

The Lover's Moon

The sudden interaction between Jong-kook and Ji-hyo made the viewers excited. The show has just started, but they can see the chemistry between the two said individuals. However, Gary, who is also with the two, expressed his admiration to the woman right away when he said, "You're so cool, Ji-hyo-ssi. I like that kind of style." Ji-hyo heard what Gary said, so she looked at the man. She smiled at Gary as she answered "Thank you," then she looked at Jong-kook again when she added the words, "for appreciating."

Jong-kook stared at Ji-hyo, who was returning the stare. Good thing, the emcee of the said  show has called their attention. "You may now gather in the living room." the show's emcee said. The voice was changed, so the members of the said show do not have any idea who the emcee is. The seven members bowed at one another, and now that the greetings were over, they were asked to sit on a couch. "I hope that you guys aren't uncomfortable with one another, and I hope that you'll be more comfortable with one another as days go by."

The seven members were just listening attentively to the person speaking. "Thank you for participating in this show. My name is Yang Hyun-suk, and I am the producer and the emcee of this show." The members were in awe upon realizing who the person is. "YG? Really?" Ha-ha reacted in disbelief. "This is amazing." uttered Suk-jin. Ji-hyo was just blank, and the rest of the guys were just as surprised as her. "I didn't see this coming." told Kwang-soo, who was related to YG's rival, Lee Soo-man. 

"This has nothing to do with anyone else. All of you guys have to prove why your clan should be hailed as the mighty one. Starting today, you will all be given missions that you must complete, so you all of you can avoid punishments. And there's also one factor for this show's introduction - we will be giving you three months to be with one another as a team." said YG which made all the members look at one another. "You heard it right. The show will let you play as a team first to check your skills and abilities." added YG.

"Since you are all in one team, your first mission will start anytime soon. And that mission is to go against one-on-one with another team with seven members as well. Whoever wins the said mission will get benefits. And in three months, if your team loses three times, three people will be eliminated. I hope you guys listened to what I've mentioned since I will no longer repeat myself." told YG in a very serious manner.

Jae-suk raised his hand to ask a question which YG allowed. "Will we get to know who our enemies are?" asked Jae-suk which made Suk-jin laughed, "What do you mean by enemies?" Suk-jin's question made everyone laugh. Ji-hyo noticed the smile on Jong-kook's face, but when she was caught by Jong-kook looking at him, she looked away and pretended to smile more. Jong-kook saw what Ji-hyo did, so he smiled again not realizing that viewers can see what they're doing during the live telecast.

"Your opponents will be revealed to all of you later." answered YG as he signaled that there will be a commercial break. People who have started to watch the show seem to be very excited to get to know more about the said show. Most people have been betting on who they think could be the mighty one. "It's too early to tell." a grandfather said to someone. During the commercial break, the members were given food to eat. At first they were hesitant, but Ji-hyo was bold enough to start getting some food.

The men were looking at her, so she said, "I'm hungry." Her honesty made the two older men smiled at her. "Eat more." said Suk-jin. She smiled at Suk-jin as she said, "Thank you." The alloted time for the commercial break was used by them to get to know one another better. When the commercial break was over, they were all sitting in line. Suddenly, they noticed someone carrying a jar with sticks. They were asked to pick one stick to get to know their sequence. Suk-jin, who was the oldest, was asked to pick one first, and so he did.

When all of them have finished picking sticks, they were asked to show them. "Who picked the first number?" asked YG to which the members answered with a look at the person who picked it - it was Ji Suk-jin. "You'll be the race starter then." commented YG which made the rest of the members nervous. The second number was picked by Ha-ha. From numbers three to seven are Kwang-soo, Gary, Jae-suk, Ji-hyo, and Jong-kook. When they are now standing in line according to the right order, YG explained the rules further.

"You will play against a player from the other team, and if all of you win more than your opponents, then your team will be declared as the winner. You have to remember that you guys should win four times to win this round. If not, one member will be eliminated from your team. And now to the crucial part - I'll give you the names of your opponents. Number 1 - Ha Jung Woo, Number 2 - Kang Ha Neul Number 3 - Song Joong Ki Number 4- Yoo Ah In Number 5 - Kim Soo Hyun Number 6 - Lee Min Ho Number  7 - Ji Chang Wook." disclosed YG. The members were surprised to learn that all of them should be against the other team which has their very own relatives. They were even more surprised when the big LCD screen in front of them shows their opponents - one by one.