Chapter 2

Ticking Time

Min's Pov

All I could see was darkness whether I was awake or not didn't matter, it felt like I was floating but at the same time I was sinking. It was a unique feeling something that couldn't be explained, I felt a pull and heard something. Somewhere in the darkness that surrounded me I heard a faint ticking noise, it was a quiet ticking sound and yet incredibly loud. I felt a slight pressure on my skull and everything went white it was almost blinding.

"Mi! Mim! Min!"

I blinked a few times and when my eyes focused I came face to face with my mother, her eyes were bloodshot and she looked sickly. I glanced at my surroundings and saw that I was on the critical side of the hospital.

"Oh Min! I was so worried you've been in a coma for at least month now"

Its been a month since my surgery it felt like I've been unconscious for only a few minutes. My mom pulled me close and mumbled something but she said it too low so I didn't hear.

"I can't wait for your father to see you, you've finally woke up, I knew you would"

I watched silently as she left my bedside tears threatening to fall as she entered the hallway and closed the door behind her then all was silent. I wanted to die the percentage of my death was 56% I was most likely to die than to survive. But unfortunately I have always been lucky too lucky in my opinion.

'Hmm you really want to die that much?'

I blinked boredly at hearing Lyfe's voice, he was always there in the back of my mind. He said that he was the previous owner of my current heart of course he wanted to make sure that I would treat his heart kindly. And he got attached to me and want to make sure I live a long healthy life or in my case he's the reason why I'm lucky.

"You messed up my percentage, how?"

'Silly Minnie like I could ever let you die because of my heart, I made it pump twice as hard when you lost consciousness'

I growled softly to myself, my percentage was changed dued to Lyfe, I forgot that he could do that.

'If you want to die so badly let's make a deal'