Chapter 1

Ticking Time

Min's Pov

I watched with blurry eyes as the doctors worked on me, I had so many organs from different people inside of me, I couldn't help but laugh. My own body failed me three hours after I was born, my parents were too stuborn to let me go, they did everything in their power to keep me alive. They had to work so many jobs just to that I could make it through the week, one day my dad got a promotion and before you knew it the money started to roll in. But even as they were happy I was suffering, breathing alone took most of my energy, I kept telling myself that one day I'll be free. But would they honestly let me go, I knew that they wouldn't, their first child died because of premature birth and many other failures of her own genes, what a pitiful story I would become.

I guess I should be happy that I've lived for seventeen years when most barely make it to live to be two years old. Black spots began to fill my vision as I stared at the glass window that separated my parents and me I could hear my mothers pleads to the heavens above. My mother was holding tightly onto my father as she cried her face was bright pink and my father's was as pale as a ghost. I blinked several times trying to clear my vision but nothing would help. I heard screams from my doctor and nurses running around trying to keep me stable as I lost blood.

I reached out for my mother and she pressed herself close to the glass, I mouth out two words 'Good Bye'. She let out a gasp and her tears started to flow harder, I could only hope that they would move on. My father looked at me and finally allowed his tears to flow, it was his turn to cry, clinging to my mother's trembling form, he let out the feelings that he tried to keep at bay. He almost never cried and seeing him like that broke my heart. I allowed my eyes to slide shut for what I hopped was the final time.