Her Heart.

Same Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Her Heart.      

Hara sighed for the umpteenth time and for the nth, she looked at her watch. It had been hours since her mother had kicked her out of the house and Bom had begun dragging her all around Seoul. The plan, according to her mother, was for Hara to show Bom around, not that she need showing, and the wild woman proved that.

Thanks to Bom, Hara had visit multiple art galleries, a café or two, shops of all bohemian styles, and a few day clubs where guitarists strung prettily and songstresses belted peaceful tunes. Not that Hara actually paid attention to any of it.

As soon as they reached a new destination Bom would explain where they were, how she knew the place, and who she knew in it, and then dance away. Hara assumed she was to be followed, but even as Bom called her name, the high strung girl would merely take the first seat she saw and break out her notes. She had a presentation to prepare for after all, and regardless if her mother would let her study at home in peace or if she had to do it while they were out, she would get it done.

Currently, the duo was in Gangnam having tea with an acquaintance of Boms named Charein. She happened to be an up and coming fashion designer who’s, to Hara’s notice, style did not match Bom’s own. Apparently the two had met in New York a few years back, but that’s all Hara heard before she broke out her case files again.

“What do you think Hara?” Charein broke through the girl’s concentration. Annoyed at having been about to make a break through, Hara gave an ugly look at the girls before her. “What?” she asked dully.

Charein sat back, not having missed the look, and shifted uncomfortably. “I was saying, shouldn’t Bommie sign up?”

Hara gave a dumb look then glanced around. The place they were in was stylish and cool, with an eclectic feel. They even had a small stage with a mic and chair where people would occasionally go up and play a number.

To the side of the stage was a sign that read: sign up, and sing out. It was cliché and not at all clever. Hara could take a wild guess at what Charein had been suggesting. She glanced at Bom, who was waiting with anticipation.

“I thought you were a photographer,” Hara asked dryly. Bom laughed, “Don’t play dumb sissy, I’ve sung to you before. When we were little remember? We would even sing together from time to time. Oh! That’d be a great idea. Want to sing with me? It’d be so much fun!”

Hara scoffed, and looked back at her abundance of papers. “Do as you wish,” she said not looking up, “but don’t involve me.”

“Aww come on Ra,” Bom pouted, tugging on Hara’s wrist. Said girl snatched her appendage back and glared. “You know I don’t like nicknames, and I already said to do what you want and don’t involve me.”

Charein sneered, taking a sip of her tea before snapping, “You don’t have to be rude about it.”

Hara looked away, embarrassed, but Bom came to her rescue. With her signature laugh she threw an arm around Charein, “Ah don’t mind her. My sister here has always been more of the scientific mind than the artistic.” She then turned to Hara, “And as for you little cutie; you’ve been stressing all day. I’m trying to show what life could be like if you let loose a little. Just this once why don’t y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter